babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(18-03-2012 10:10 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  Lolly was on more last night because she was making bs money ever time i saw her she had a call she worked hard last night she always give 100% performance 100% pure filthy on the phone she 100% makes bs money thats why bs never got rid of her when they got rid of babes you can understand why bs put her on a lot she is bs queen B queen Badcock

So you're saying they were sacked rather than left of their own accord?
18-03-2012 12:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(18-03-2012 12:10 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  So you're saying they were sacked rather than left of their own accord?

Ask yourself this? How many shifts could Babestation offer before they started Dirty Wives and the never ending Babestation Apprentice, and how many shifts can they offer now? Do the arithmetic.
18-03-2012 12:42
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(18-03-2012 12:10 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(18-03-2012 10:10 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  Lolly was on more last night because she was making bs money ever time i saw her she had a call she worked hard last night she always give 100% performance 100% pure filthy on the phone she 100% makes bs money thats why bs never got rid of her when they got rid of babes you can understand why bs put her on a lot she is bs queen B queen Badcock

I think is fairly obvious that with BS going down to 2 channels now that Masti nights , Dirty Wives , BS Apprentice is now airing at night that some BS girls were "surplus" to requirements , i think there's probably 3 scenarios here , some girls were "let go" , others left of the own accord or retired from the babe channels and BS didn't want them to leave (this happens on all the channels) and i know for a fact that some girls were nudged out of the door because they had their shifts drastically cut down to make way for the Masti/Apprentice/Dirty Wives girls , so joined channels that promised them more shifts than BS could promise them and therefore earn themselves more money .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2012 13:04 by mr mystery.)
18-03-2012 12:50
Not any more

(18-03-2012 12:42 )admiral decker Wrote:  Ask yourself this? How many shifts could Babestation offer before they started Dirty Wives and the never ending Babestation Apprentice, and how many shifts can they offer now? Do the arithmetic.

There's a difference between sacking them and just pissing them off enough so they felt they'd be better off elsewhere. For the record Paige didn't have any cut in her shifts before she left and had at least 6 shifts sheduled for March either side of her fortnights holiday.
Your turn to do some arithmetic.
18-03-2012 12:58
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(18-03-2012 12:58 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  had at least 6 shifts sheduled for March either side of her fortnights holiday.

True, but no shifts after March.
18-03-2012 13:06
Not any more

(18-03-2012 13:06 )Sm© Wrote:  
(18-03-2012 12:58 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  had at least 6 shifts sheduled for March either side of her fortnights holiday.

True, but no shifts after March.

I wasn't aware the girls were given their shifts 2 months in advance but I bow to your obvious superior knowledge Wink
18-03-2012 13:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(18-03-2012 11:47 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  I'm only going to say this one more time, as this horse has already been flogged to death, but exactly HOW are any other girls supposed to be in a position to make BS money when they stick the same few girls on ad nauseum ? For me, and many others, the utter dominance of Lolly, the twins, Camilla, and Lori has been so detrimental to Babestation. Now the shows have been reduced to such a poor level of output- the exact same group of faces every night, a few new faces that are obviously nice and cheap for Cellcast, and a channel (Dirty Wives) which I am at a loss to see how that creates much revenue at all. And last night, for example, was utter shite from BS. Sinking ship ? Right now it doesn't even deserve to be called a ship; more like a shopping trolley bobbing on the Thames.

spot on, dont really need to say any more to it, cant remember a night for ages that hasnt had one or all of the usual suspects (lori, lolly, the twins, tiffany, & camilla) on, and then of course there's the annoying mic girls popping up every few mins too. i do still have fav babes on babestation, mainly daryl and louise but they hardly get a look in

Piper Niven Superfan
18-03-2012 13:23
terence Offline

(18-03-2012 13:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  spot on, dont really need to say any more to it, cant remember a night for ages that hasnt had one or all of the usual suspects (lori, lolly,the twins, tiffany, & camilla) on, and then of course there's the annoying mic girls popping up every few mins too. i do still have fav babes on babestation, mainly daryl and louise but they hardly get a look in

Lol! I'm gonna hold you to that.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
18-03-2012 14:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(18-03-2012 12:10 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  

she may have her army of fans but i for one am not one of them and i doubt if i am the only one,i turn over as soon as she comes on,and wouldnt dream of wasting my money on calling her !
18-03-2012 14:25
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

It does not matter what the BS supporters say or what the BS critics say that really matters. BS has made a bed for itself, either through choice or through financial necessity.
As one of the ex-fans of BS my particular view for what it's worth is that the shows started to decline with the Freeview rollout (not knocking FV or the FV viewers btw).
To my apparent uninformed eyes it seems that BS tapped into the potentially vast FV market as they saw an opportunity to make a killing. The BS Xtreme subscription service must have cost a fortune? Has it seen a healthy return on that investment? My guess would be no. However, I obviously cannot answer that question and I doubt that any BS employee on here would answer that question truthfully if the answer was no. That would be almost admitting it had been a financial disaster.
What I can say is that I no longer see BS as the dominant channel it once was. It has a potential fight for survival on it's hands with Ofcom, government and Mumsnet.com joining forces in targeting it. With the main BS Channel(s) reduced to the same 4 or 5 girls each night (with the odd rare highlight of Daryl or some other girl) and the other channels such as Dirty Wives at best appealing to a smaller and specific audience I am not convinced that BS will survive for too much longer. It's only hope is that there are always enough pissed up, horny and frustrated guys out there coming back from the pub and not caring what they see (yet again) as they call.
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2012 19:00 by bytor.)
18-03-2012 15:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV