babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Why are the twins on two separate channels, why are they both even on the same night? I don't know about anyone else, but it doesn't make sense to me
13-03-2012 23:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GTIMKV Offline
Banned

(13-03-2012 23:39 )dan g 27 Wrote:  Why are the twins on two separate channels, why are they both even on the same night? I don't know about anyone else, but it doesn't make sense to me

Could be because they are actually two separate people Huh
13-03-2012 23:59
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

no bs1 on channel 96 right now jest the smile tv 2 screen with some music.
could it be down to this http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=44621
i hope not.

update bs 1 on now

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2012 00:12 by dave34.)
14-03-2012 00:11
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2012 19:32 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I barely watch BS and have only put BS on for a couple of minutes...

How the hell have you managed to make over 30 posts in a month about a channel you barely watch, while making a mere 2 posts in the same time frame about all the other channels put together? Or do you just have an axe to grind?

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
14-03-2012 00:15
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(14-03-2012 00:15 )skateguy Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 19:32 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I barely watch BS and have only put BS on for a couple of minutes...

How the hell have you managed to make over 30 posts in a month about a channel you barely watch, while making a mere 2 posts in the same time frame about all the other channels put together? Or do you just have an axe to grind?

Fair point. The main reason i've posted mostly in the BS thread than any of the others even though I barely watch it, is that I think BS is in need of a change and needs the help to get back to where they used to be, at the top of their game because no-one on here wants to see them vanish because they are the original babechannel.
Also, I very rarely watch any of the other channels at the moment.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
14-03-2012 00:39
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

i've been enjoying BS a lot lately. the new Apprentice babes have definitely freshened things up for me. Nicole was in top form last night!

(13-03-2012 00:24 )HannahsPet Wrote:  noticed seem to put the apprentices on bs at 11 for freeview cant be helping there image with offcom and mumsnet when they got barely legal 18 yr olds covered in oil mean if you saw lacey and sasha in the Street u could easily mistake them for younger

In fact could call apprentice Babestation Barely Legal

to be honest, who cares? don't get me wrong, i don't want to see anything disturbing, but the simple fact is these girls ARE 18 and just look young - they're not trying to dress young. in fact, i don't even think they look that young, they just look their age where most young women look older with excessive make-up, etc.

everyone was kicking off about Caroline Flack dating a 17yo, complaining that he wasn't legally an adult. well these girls ARE adults, so if Ofcom, Mumsnet or anyone else has a problem with it, they can go do one. if they don't like it, they shouldn't watch.

i can't stand people that watch things with the intention of being offended.
14-03-2012 03:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(14-03-2012 03:05 )cmiller Wrote:  to be honest, who cares? don't get me wrong, i don't want to see anything disturbing, but the simple fact is these girls ARE 18 and just look young - they're not trying to dress young. in fact, i don't even think they look that young, they just look their age where most young women look older with excessive make-up, etc.

everyone was kicking off about Caroline Flack dating a 17yo, complaining that he wasn't legally an adult. well these girls ARE adults, so if Ofcom, Mumsnet or anyone else has a problem with it, they can go do one. if they don't like it, they shouldn't watch.

i can't stand people that watch things with the intention of being offended.

I wasnt offened just saying they seemed to be putting the apprentices on together instead of mixing it up new and old girls

Howeve u might not like offcom but they are not going away in the forseeable future there is a system however me and you dont like it. squaring up to them every 5 mins is only going to lead to one thing loss of BS on Freeview

if u belive the dutch ofcom will tell ours to fuck off then u are deluded especially when all the mumsnet complaints keep rolling in espcially if its a channel the dutch cant even view on freeview and sure most dont even know it exist

Bs could do themselves a favour and drop the Bs Xtreme ads that was what offcom and Mumsnet were complaing about the ads for xtreme

I for one would prefer it if all channels left Freeview and went adult pin in sky so we could have hotter and better shows all across the board maybe having underwear shows back on days as well

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
14-03-2012 06:30
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(14-03-2012 00:11 )dave34 Wrote:  no bs1 on channel 96 right now jest the smile tv 2 screen with some music.
It's not the first time. Big OSG reading BACK SOON. Then when it went, Ava & Camilla were all Front HeartWink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
14-03-2012 15:50
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

I love how people think bitching on this forum will lead to change! They will do what they want, when they want. You need to get over it and live with it or stop watching and stop posting endless shit.
14-03-2012 16:48
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(14-03-2012 16:48 )iamthatjack Wrote:  ...stop posting endless shit.
Does that also mean praising the channel as well
Big Laugh

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2012 18:48 by SYBORG666.)
14-03-2012 18:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV