babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Quote:Babestation do you have any plans to show Babestation days on freeview as you are aloud as 194 is show in the day on freeview

They already do - on Freeview 97.

It isn't a question of what they are allowed, but what time slots they can buy.
09-03-2012 20:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(09-03-2012 18:01 )xthatshortguyx Wrote:  this is what daryl siad on twitter

It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiday oushhhhhh! Working tonight, also working on a career change.. Need to have diversity, creativity & fun!

guess she is leaving too but she said not till the end of the year, man i love dark hair blue eyes hope she stays
Well, when she does eventually leave, I will be disappointed to see her go. She's stunning and I usually tune in when she is on
09-03-2012 21:44
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Seems they are promoting Lori on babesfromtv website from midnight, maybe that is the route Babestation is going
09-03-2012 22:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

we'll see when the dust is settled, just checked daryl's twittter and id say she is leaving babestation at the end of the year but rather than joining another channel, i think she's leaving the babeshows altogether. she has been on them for 6 years at least now and has decided on a career change away from them

Piper Niven Superfan
09-03-2012 23:01
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(09-03-2012 22:12 )mikedafc Wrote:  Seems they are promoting Lori on babesfromtv website from midnight, maybe that is the route Babestation is going

what do what they did with sexstation make it webcam only TongueTongue if thats the way they are going then they dont need mumsnet to destroy Babestation the upper management are doing it themselfs TongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-03-2012 07:34
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(09-03-2012 23:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  we'll see when the dust is settled, just checked daryl's twittter and id say she is leaving babestation at the end of the year but rather than joining another channel, i think she's leaving the babeshows altogether. she has been on them for 6 years at least now and has decided on a career change away from them

I think she was planning to do a law degree at some point.
10-03-2012 08:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah heard that too, very very very very dissapointed with bs last night, even though there were 5 babes on (lolly, priya, daryl, cherri and louise) it seemed to be just 3 babes on all night, lolly, priya and cherri, daryl and louise hardly got a look in, especially louise who for the 5 hours i watched bs on and off was only on screen f*****g once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed know some people dont like louise, but there are lots of people that do and she deserves way more screentime than she gets at times

hopefully this will change tonight as louise generally does back to back nights

Piper Niven Superfan
10-03-2012 10:26
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(10-03-2012 10:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yeah heard that too, very very very very dissapointed with bs last night, even though there were 5 babes on (lolly, priya, daryl, cherri and louise) it seemed to be just 3 babes on all night, lolly, priya and cherri, daryl and louise hardly got a look in, especially louise who for the 5 hours i watched bs on and off was only on screen f*****g once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed know some people dont like louise, but there are lots of people that do and she deserves way more screentime than she gets at times

hopefully this will change tonight as louise generally does back to back nights

i think mixing this bs extreeme with the normal tv show is a disaster how they expect the model to cater for both i just dont know ! Huh
10-03-2012 12:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree the babes who did that had to stay in the same position all the time Sad

Piper Niven Superfan
10-03-2012 12:19
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Some good points guys,but I think your missing the real point. Babestation will (in my opinion)go web based long term, then they could charge a monthly sub, plus anightly fee.
10-03-2012 13:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV