babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Who's On Babestation Tonight [Reference Thread Only]
(05-03-2012 20:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  what happened with camilla last time she was in then?

It was that she seemed pissed off about being off screen for 2 hours, and then seemingly looking at Elite threads on Twitter.
05-03-2012 20:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NIGHTWATCHER Offline
Banned

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
Well lets face it with all the girls leaveing. I think the girls that are still on are thinking am I going to be next. So the girls want as much air time as possible. Was surprised that last night they did not have any of the usual girls that hog the screens all night. We had Daryl who only does 2 nights a week, and Tiffany who is on regularly but not on screen as long as all the other girls like Ava, Camilla, Lori, Preetl, Priya.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2012 21:22 by NIGHTWATCHER.)
05-03-2012 21:21
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(05-03-2012 21:21 )NIGHTWATCHER Wrote:  Well lets face it with all the girls leaveing. I think the girls that are still on are thinking am I going to be next. So the girls want as much air time as possible. Was surprised that last night they did not have any of the usual girls that hog the screens all night. We had Daryl who only does 2 nights a week, and Tiffany who is on regularly but not on screen as long as all the other girls like Ava, Camilla, Lori, Preetl, Priya.

You say that but in honesty this is all a bit of history repeating, I seem to remember about 2 years ago they got rid of (of the girls chose to leave just to avoid any tedious correcting) Jade, Alex Adams, Sammie Dee, Jodie, Jemma Jey, Donna Duke, Rachel Cole + a few more were regulars who all left or turned up on other channels within a few weeks of each other so this is nothing new its just the cycle of their project.
05-03-2012 21:39
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

[split] Who's On Babestation Tonight [Reference Thread Only]
(05-03-2012 16:06 )babestation Wrote:  #BabestationTV: Daryl, Lori. Apprentice: Carla, Lacey, and Sasha. Geri is on voice-over.

Huh I though I'd already done this. Anyways, here goes again. On last night's evidence that should read:

#BabestationTV: Carla, Lacey, and Sasha. Apprentice: Daryl, Lori. Geri is on voice-over. (BS Xtra has apparently been retitled BS Apprentice.)
05-03-2012 21:42
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

[split] Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year?
(06-03-2012 23:26 )simplymarko Wrote:  Complete over reactive nonsense!
You all seem to have very short memories, as this thread shows, exactly the same thing happened around 2 years ago.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=15456
At the time they got rid of loads of girls including many popular girls who could have been described as their 'A team' at the time, were criticised by the fans but the station survived having freshened up the place, bought new girls in and got on, things change every so often...thats the way it goes

And as if by magic - tonight's schedule.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1013353

Notice yet again the complete lack of originality. The same girls on screen, the same girls off screen not getting air time. Honestly, I don't think I need to spell it out any more - they're too wrapped up in their favourites and more girls will leave because they don't get time.

So I'm not completely overreacting - the evidence has come from BS themselves. annoyed

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
07-03-2012 18:52
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who is the biggest loss to Babestation this year?
(07-03-2012 18:52 )Regenerated Wrote:  And as if by magic - tonight's schedule.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1013353

Notice yet again the complete lack of originality. The same girls on screen, the same girls off screen not getting air time. Honestly, I don't think I need to spell it out any more - they're too wrapped up in their favourites and more girls will leave because they don't get time.

So I'm not completely overreacting - the evidence has come from BS themselves. annoyed

Definitely overreacting lol. Talking about originality when choosing 2 girls to be on for the night ffs
07-03-2012 19:03
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(07-03-2012 19:03 )Woiiii Wrote:  Definitely overreacting lol. Talking about originality when choosing 2 girls to be on for the night ffs

exactly - there is no originality. Two girls for the whole night is ludicrous. Rolleyes

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
07-03-2012 19:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

one loss that would be great is the bs bosses who keep putting the same girls and have them doing the same stuff OVER AND OVER again!!!!!!! its the same with bsapprentice, they are just using the same babes over and over again Sad

well tonight is yawnstation, just lolly and a twin on tonight and bs nonapprentice & dirty wives Sad

Piper Niven Superfan
07-03-2012 19:12
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

wowo just havin 2 girls on who are not really my thing. guess it is an early night

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
07-03-2012 19:16
iseeredpeople Offline
Rosie Green Fan

(08-03-2012 16:27 )babestation Wrote:  #BabestationTV: Tonight's lineup is Lori, Preeti, Priya, Tiff. On Apprentice are Paris, Nancy, Kaylaa. Geri is on voice-over. x

F*ck that, i'll stick with the football.
08-03-2012 16:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV