babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(03-03-2012 20:43 )vila Wrote:  Well, for starters, I don't remember Tiff's pussy being visible at any time - she seemed to be keeping it firmly under wraps, although I could be wrong, as I found the whole thing pretty much unwatchable. I don't understand how anyone can enjoy seeing just random bits of a girl bouncing around the screen.

I'm not anti-pussy, I'm just not pussy-obsessed - there's a lot more to a girl than just pussy and I would expect anyone over the age of 15 to appreciate that.

So you found tiffanys pov show unwatchable...no matter how bad you think the camera work is bladewave surely the content of the show is worth leaving on the channel.

As for me sounding like a pussy obsessed 15yr old....LOL
I suppose camilla on pov earlier didn't rock your boat either...Surprised

I'll leave you with that as i don't want to get myself banned again laugh but enjoy looking for good camera work and ill watch out for pussy slips...Big Grin
04-03-2012 02:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Everyone loves the vagina! It's what has been lacking on these channels for far too long! It's like they are outlawed evil creatures that give Ofcom nightmares, when in reality they are actually very friendly and easy to get along with!. The sooner the vaginas are unleashed on these channels, the better.

VAGINA power!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see more of them on every channel Smile
04-03-2012 02:55
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Even BBC1, 2, ITV, Channel 4 and 5 Bounce

04-03-2012 03:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

On a more serious note Camilla has just returned on to BS Xtra after over 2 hours off screen. This fact was not lost on her either as she remarked that she had not been on screen for a while but that she was still there Wink

04-03-2012 04:12
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(04-03-2012 04:12 )snookered147 Wrote:  On a more serious note Camilla has just returned on to BS Xtra after over 2 hours off screen. This fact was not lost on her either as she remarked that she had not been on screen for a while but that she was still there Wink

That's interesting. If all the 'second fiddle' girls (in terms of screen time) have gone and all they're left with is the girls who are in the habit of dominating the screen....well....they can't all be top dog on the same night.

Camilla next to jump ship? Wink
04-03-2012 05:25
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Camilla said she was scheduled to finish at 5am. She had two and a bit hours off screen and returned at 3am. It was 3.55 when she got replaced by Lolly and she has not been seen since. The most she will get now is a token few minutes before 5am unless her finishing time is amended and even then she would not get much. Priya has not been on for over 2 hours so she won't get much time either. The pair of them may as well have gone home early Wink. Edit: Priya has been given a token 35 mins out of around the last 3 and a quarter hours while Camilla didn't get anything - not a bean. Penny for Camilla's thoughts anyone? Wink

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2012 06:15 by Snooks.)
04-03-2012 05:43
Not any more

(03-03-2012 22:44 )NIGHTWATCHER Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 22:32 )dogman Wrote:  To me anyway the start of Babestation going down hill was the launch of extreme

No it went down hill from when they brought in BSXTRA the texting show because they kept changeing the format every couple of shows.

No, I agree with Dogman.
From Bsxtra starting to the launch of Xtreme were good times if you were a caller. Good mix of girls and they had great sets to work with.
A texting show was never going to be sustainable in the long term, although I think they could have made more effort to keep it going in the voiceover format where it was extra income for them at next to no cost.
04-03-2012 05:50
Not any more

(04-03-2012 05:43 )snookered147 Wrote:  Priya has been given a token 35 mins out of around the last 3 and a quarter hours while Camilla didn't get anything - not a bean. Penny for Camilla's thoughts anyone? Wink

Just waiting for the comments to start-

'The girls who don't attract the callers won't get the screen time'
'She can't compete with the likes of Lolly and Lori'
'She's won't be a loss if she goes'
etc, etc

Wonder who's going to be first Wink
04-03-2012 07:09
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(03-03-2012 22:07 )matt38 Wrote:  Am going to throw this into the mix, just watching Lolly and Camilla opening up the shows, and also seeing the girls on other nights, do you get the feeling that there is no concern about their futures, that everything will work out ok in the long run. I have been in a position of having an uncertain future, so if the girls are worried then big respect for not showing any concern.

They are not concerned because even if BS closed tomorrow, they will walk into a spot on another channel. The girls who should be concerned are the low level girls on Elite/RLC because they are more likely to suffer when their channel signs ex-BS girls.
04-03-2012 07:10
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(04-03-2012 07:09 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Just waiting for the comments to start-

'The girls who don't attract the callers won't get the screen time'
'She can't compete with the likes of Lolly and Lori Preeti'
'She's won't be a loss if she goes'
etc, etc

Fixed it for you. Seriously though you would need to see a pattern develop before you could comment on the new BS hierarchy - someone has to be at the bottom.
04-03-2012 07:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV