babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
its not nice seeing bs go down hill as it as been the best channel over the years i hope bs management shake thing up and make bs good again it is hard to replace top class babes in a league of their own like Tara , yvette , Karina Currie bs should take note of viewers callers views
03-03-2012 11:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(03-03-2012 10:32 )rj242 Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 09:39 )bytor Wrote:  Yes and fucking off an awful lot more people who have been watching and calling the shows since they began. I shall now leave Babestations income provision for those with a taste for the less traditional, unglamorous and cheaper shows.

The core of Babestation is exactly the same, only the periphery has changed a little. It's not like they just changed out of the blue, they had been testing these shows for a while so they must have proved to be more profitable than BSBlue.

Thats not my point. What I am saying is dirty wives and masti nights are not my cup of tea. The girls I call have moved on so my money will follow. I am sure BS will remain as profitable as ever given all the brand new posters who have emerged in support of these new shows. Enjoy them until they get replaced in turn.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 11:48 by bytor.)
03-03-2012 11:46
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(02-03-2012 22:23 )NIGHTWATCHER Wrote:  List of babes no longer on the BS night shows since 1st Jan,

Aimee Luis, Amanda Rendall, Dani O'Neal, Ella Jolie, Georgie, Darby, Kandi Kay, Megan Coxxx, Paige Tyler, Ree Petra, Vanessa Walker (Total 11 gone)

List of babes still doing BS nights as it stands now

Ava Blue, Camilla, Cherri (no boobs), Daryl Morgan, Geri, Lolly Badcock, Lori Buckby, Louise Porter, Megan Moore, Preeti + Priya Young, Tiffany Chambers (staying 12)

-SNIP-

Its actually 10 gone. Georgie and Darby have been counted as 2 in the above list. Smile

However, its still more than at the last major exodus/clearout that they had in Sept/Oct 2009, and its also a much higher percentage, since they had more girls then (not counting Dirty Wives or Masti as I have no interest in them at all)
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 12:04 by TheWatcher.)
03-03-2012 12:01
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The Babestation Exodus
(03-03-2012 11:28 )admiral decker Wrote:  With all due respect, that's a statement of the staggeringly obvious. I've always liked Georgie and Paige - 2 of Babestation's better girls in my opinion- but recently it became hard to ever see them on the screen. Whenever I tuned in to Babestation I found the 'usual suspects' were on all the time. This made me realise that it was only a matter of time before Georgie and Paige departed completely. It's probably hard for their fans to take, but nevertheless you could see it coming. If they weren't doing well enough to be given regular screen time anymore then the eventual outcome would look to have been inevitable.

Its not hard at all to take. We will just follow them to their new channel. They are not losing anything through moving, career wise. 12000 followers on twitter means the likes of Paige are fairly popular. Paige, Gracie and Georgie are BS loss and Elites gain. With the other girls already there they now have the best lineup of all the channels. The fans gain too. No dodgy phone scams, improved camera work, clearer screens and no annoying interuptions from semi-retired babes.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 12:06 by bytor.)
03-03-2012 12:02
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

RE: The Babestation Exodus
(03-03-2012 12:02 )bytor Wrote:  Paige, Gracie and Georgie are BS loss

I don't know anything about Gracie, but Paige and Georgie didn't get screen time anymore and therefore aren't any kind of loss to BS. They won't be missed.
03-03-2012 12:13
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(03-03-2012 12:01 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(02-03-2012 22:23 )NIGHTWATCHER Wrote:  List of babes no longer on the BS night shows since 1st Jan,

Aimee Luis, Amanda Rendall, Dani O'Neal, Ella Jolie, Georgie, Darby, Kandi Kay, Megan Coxxx, Paige Tyler, Ree Petra, Vanessa Walker (Total 11 gone)

Ava Blue, Camilla, Cherri (no boobs), Daryl Morgan, Geri, Lolly Badcock, Lori Buckby, Louise Porter, Megan Moore, Preeti + Priya Young, Tiffany Chambers (staying 12)

-SNIP-

Its actually 10 gone. Georgie and Darby have been counted as 2 in the above list. Smile

However, its still more than at the last major exodus/clearout that they had in Sept/Oct 2009, and its also a much higher percentage, since they had more girls then.

The thing is this clearout is different from the last clearout of girls in 2009 , BS now only have 2 regular channels so require less regular BS girls , the last time they had a clear out BS had more channels . We have to remember that BS is just a brand name for a channel , the Cellcast company that owns the BS brand name still has 3 regular Sky and freeview shows and have loads of girls working on them , but Cellcast has chosen to diversify and have a Dirty Wives , Masti Nights and the BS apprentice shows instead of BS Blue , all these channels require girls/staff , Cellcast have recently set a lot of new girls on to work on these shows , so at a guess i'd say Cellcast probably have more girls in total working for them on all their various babe shows than they have done for a few years , it's just that they require less regular BS girls these days now they have deversified .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 12:23 by mr mystery.)
03-03-2012 12:22
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(03-03-2012 12:22 )mr mystery Wrote:  at a guess i'd say Cellcast probably have more girls in total working for them on all their various babe shows than they have done for a few years

Yes probably. Well said mr mystery. I think this is a point which some people are completely overlooking.
03-03-2012 12:29
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(03-03-2012 12:22 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 12:01 )TheWatcher Wrote:  

-SNIP-

However, its still more than at the last major exodus/clearout that they had in Sept/Oct 2009, and its also a much higher percentage, since they had more girls then.

The thing is this clearout is different from the last clearout of girls in 2009 , BS now only have 2 regular channels so require less regular BS girls , the last time they had a clear out BS had more channels . We have to remember that BS is just a brand name for a channel , the Cellcast company that owns the BS brand name still has 3 regular Sky and freeview shows and have loads of girls working on them , but Cellcast has chosen to diversify and have a Dirty Wives , Masti Nights and the BS apprentice shows instead of BS Blue , all these channels require girls/staff , Cellcast have recently set a lot of new girls on to work on these shows , so at a guess i'd say Cellcast probably have more girls in total working for them on all their various babe shows than they have done for a few years , it's just that they require less regular BS girls these days now they have deversified .

Maybe I prefer quality over quantity.
03-03-2012 12:33
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(03-03-2012 12:29 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 12:22 )mr mystery Wrote:  at a guess i'd say Cellcast probably have more girls in total working for them on all their various babe shows than they have done for a few years

Yes probably. Well said mr mystery. I think this is a point which some people are completely overlooking.

How many of these girls on the "other" BS shows can be considered "regular" girls?
i.e. employed by Cellcast as full or part time, and not just making the occassional or one off appearance.
Nearly all of those that have left would be considered to be regular girls.
03-03-2012 12:38
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Just out of curiosity I'd like to ask the guys who call/watch the other channels as well as Babestation a question.

Do the girls on Babestation look busier and is it harder to get through to them than the girls on the other channels?

Because, frankly, it should be given they have the advantage of freeview.
If it isn't then that suggests they aren't doing nearly as well, in terms of the percentage of viewers who actually use their services, as the other channels.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 12:49 by The Silent Majority.)
03-03-2012 12:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV