Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Well so much for the recent revival, tonight has overall been a total shit affair, great line up with Elite's finest however the direction is back to the tame and tested, I haven't lost all hope yet with this channel, if it does merge with BS and get a Dutch Licence then we should see a return to the glory days, also on the subject of Ofcom and the Dutch licence it would make it pretty damn hard for Ofcom to target Elite as Ofcom would have to firstly hand over the complaint to the oversea's censor who would either agree for fines or sanctions to take place or dismiss them as totally out of hand, now taking into consideration that this is the same censor that allows sexysat TV to broadcast full frontal live dildo shows each night I very much doubt Elite would have all that much to worry about as Ofcom's complaint would be more than likely laughed at, not to mention all the paperwork involved too it would more or less signal an end to Elite harrassment from Ofcom Cool
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 04:32 by Scottishbloke.)
03-03-2012 04:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

all this talk of Dutch licensing sounds like a load of arse to me. i look at all the babechannels and i cannot see any huge differences between them. they are all around the same level in terms of what they let their girls get away with
03-03-2012 04:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-03-2012 04:56 )cmiller Wrote:  all this talk of Dutch licensing sounds like a load of arse to me. i look at all the babechannels and i cannot see any huge differences between them. they are all around the same level in terms of what they let their girls get away with

Differences between BS and Elite/RLC have been pretty substantial lately. BS has naked oil sessions every night as well as 241(2's) where the girls can actually touch each other. Whether or not thats because of their dutch license or because the other channels producers are too afraid of the consequences im not entirely sure. But there are clearly differences.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 05:20 by oklahoma001.)
03-03-2012 05:20
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

i've noticed the 241s (though they aren't on a par with how they used to be), but another difference is that Babestation is the only babeshow that doesn't let its girls simulate blowjobs by sucking on two fingers. this is exactly what i'm talking about. i can't tell which channel has a Dutch licence (if any) because it all balances out and no one channel is really going for it
03-03-2012 05:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

[split] Georgie Darby - Elite TV Chat & Discussion
ok all elite need are some good 241s, its a joke not having them
03-03-2012 06:14
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(03-03-2012 04:12 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well so much for the recent revival, tonight has overall been a total shit affair, great line up with Elite's finest however the direction is back to the tame and tested, I haven't lost all hope yet with this channel, if it does merge with BS and get a Dutch Licence then we should see a return to the glory days....

disagree last night hasnt been " total shit" at all, youre just saying that cause there was no nudity last night, the only time youve praised elite over recent weeks was the show a few days ago when paige turnah & lilly roma went naked. i thought last night was very good. id rather elite play safe and keep out of trouble and stay on the air rather than go down your route and go off air

elite's two debutants georgie darby and lexi belle both had very good debuts, georgie has shown she'll be a great elite babe and couldnt tell lexi had never done the babeshows before. caty, dionne and sophia had good nights too

also this talk of elite and bs merging is a load of rubbish, there is more chance of me playing for man utd than that happening.

elite has had a good start to the weekend and hope it continues today & tomorrow

Piper Niven Superfan
03-03-2012 11:53
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(03-03-2012 04:12 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  ... if it does merge with BS and get a Dutch Licence then we should see a return to the glory days, also on the subject of Ofcom and the Dutch licence it would make it pretty damn hard for Ofcom to target Elite ...

You should all be aware that this talk of a merger with BS was just a theory, there is no firm evidence that any such thing is even being considered.

As I mentioned before, there is a continuing rumour of BS merging with another channel. I have my own suspicions who, others will have their own theories, it may all turn out to be crap, and this is not the place to discuss that anyhow Smile

As for the dutch licenses, well all I'll say is that it hasn't actually made a significant difference in BS content over the years. Certainly they have avoided attention and fines from Ofcom, but otherwise, their output is generally on a similar level to the other stations most of the time, so I don't really see the fuss. And given the current state of BS with girls leaving by the bus load, it really hasn't done their business model that much good has it Rolleyes

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
03-03-2012 12:00
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(03-03-2012 12:00 )munch1917 Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 04:12 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  ... if it does merge with BS and get a Dutch Licence then we should see a return to the glory days, also on the subject of Ofcom and the Dutch licence it would make it pretty damn hard for Ofcom to target Elite ...

As for the dutch licenses, well all I'll say is that it hasn't actually made a significant difference in BS content over the years. Certainly they have avoided attention and fines from Ofcom, but otherwise, their output is generally on a similar level to the other stations most of the time, so I don't really see the fuss. And given the current state of BS with girls leaving by the bus load, it really hasn't done their business model that much good has it Rolleyes

All this talk about Dutch licences allowing more freedom is irrevelant.
It was in 2010 that ofcom re-defined the shows as advertising/teleshopping channels, which have tighter rules. That is why none of them are as good as they were 2 years ago.
All the shows are bound by ofcom's advertising rules, not by something from the Netherlands.
03-03-2012 12:19
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(03-03-2012 12:00 )munch1917 Wrote:  You should all be aware that this talk of a merger with BS was just a theory, there is no firm evidence that any such thing is even being considered.

As I mentioned before, there is a continuing rumour of BS merging with another channel. I have my own suspicions who, others will have their own theories, it may all turn out to be crap, and this is not the place to discuss that anyhow Smile

I would agree with this, but will say that what really separated them from the other channels in the past was the solo sessions, where full frontal was pretty much shown for Jada, Karina, Stevie and Camilla at times. Surprisingly, that's actually stopped despite the 2-4-1s going strong and some great solo sessions, and the women tend to keep their hands covering themselves when on the back position, whereas they never used to in the past. As fo sucking fingers, well I think they can on Babestation, because why would that be an issue if it's not on for Elite?
03-03-2012 12:40
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I hope Paige Turnah goes nude again tonight
03-03-2012 13:03