Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
i havnt seen so much activity on this forum in ages
02-03-2012 18:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gavlcfc10 Away
Posting Machine

Nice to see some positive moves by Elite, no offence but nights have been kind of drab recently bar a couple of babes who's performances have been top notch i.e Clare Richards(fantastic move to nights) and Moness(good capture)

Will be good to see the new coups on show, see if they can bring that little bit more flare, that some of the night babes lack *cough* Mica Martinez - yawn.

Bring on tonight, fingers crossed it will be a good one Tongue
02-03-2012 18:32
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

Elite TV channels
(02-03-2012 17:57 )SteveHG Wrote:  
(02-03-2012 17:51 )dogman Wrote:  Please could someone tell me how many channels Elite has on satellite,at the moment I have two on my system,just wanted to know if there are any more so I can retune,thanks

And also which satellites they are on? I seem to have 4 possible ones (Elite. 2,3,4, all on Astra 28 I think) but some might be duplicates.

i can get all four channels on Freesat. the frequencies are here:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid976098

i added another link at the bottom of that thread which will give you more info about satellites etc.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 19:16 by cmiller.)
02-03-2012 19:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Firstly on the new signing of Georgie, make no mistake about it, a real sign of ambition and yes she is making her debut tonight on Elite from 10PM to 5AM. A massive coup, on the subject of an Elite/Babestation merger what a fantastic possibilty as a Dutch Licence means more or less no hassle from Ofcom. I sense exciting times ahead for 2012 and Elite is looking like it has finally decided to become a main player once more on the SKY EPG, the good times I feel are coming back, remember the 2010 show's, they were out of this world. From the depths of despair Elite is now firmly moving in the right direction Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 19:36 by Scottishbloke.)
02-03-2012 19:36
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

Trying to catch up on the last 3 pages that I missed but there was lots of posts about Georgie and 3 posts out of the blue mentioning Paige Tyler, thought I hadnt gotten enough sleep.Surprised Aside from Camilla and Daryl theres not much reason for me to watch BS anymore. Paige on Elite? Hot hell a fantastic signing.Big Grin
02-03-2012 19:36
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Maybe they'll step it up a little, but I can't see anything major happening with their shows. Push it too far and the Ofcom complaints will come rolling in again for them. Even Jamie is smart enough to realise that.
02-03-2012 19:43
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I think we all have to look at the positves here, with Georgie joining Elite, and with possibility as Scottishbloke mentioned about the potential merger with Babestation, 2012 might be turning out to be a good year after all. Plus like SB spoke about the Dutch licence point, we all could be looking at a possible return to the good old days. Now I admit let's not all get carried away here, however you can't help but think that the good times might be returningBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 20:01 by continental19.)
02-03-2012 19:58
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

I have mixed emotions about this as good as it is to see Paige and Gracie make the move to Elite i fear how this might cut down on the other girls. Sophia Lares, Caty Cole, Paige Turnah, Fernanda Ferrari, Ashley Emma and Victoria Roberts are all names that i prefer to Paige and Gracie i don't want their screen time cut down

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
02-03-2012 20:09
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

what's all this about a Dutch licence? because Elite is extremely tame if it doesn't have to answer to Ofcom

the girls seem to be able to do a little bit more than on Babestation, but i would still say RLC is racier than Elite.
02-03-2012 20:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-03-2012 19:43 )Chilly Wrote:  Maybe they'll step it up a little, but I can't see anything major happening with their shows. Push it too far and the Ofcom complaints will come rolling in again for them. Even Jamie is smart enough to realise that.

agree, i cant see elite stepping things up too much, at the moment they arent really getting in trouble and theyll want to stay that way. also cant see bs merging with elite. if bs was to merge with another channel, i think it would be rlc

however i too am encouraged that elite will be getting pretty much back to its best not just by the signings they have made today, paige tyler, georgie darby and gracie lewis, but also by other signings theyve made recently like paige turnah and clare richards from days and moness as well

the future for elite is looking very bright

Piper Niven Superfan
02-03-2012 20:18