babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
2012 started off brilliantly for Babestation but now we've seen the departure of Amanda and now Georgie, I just hope that this doesn't spell an end to the recent revival. One who I'd welcome back to replace Georgie would be Michelle Moist, her show's were legendary and would definately soften the blow which has currently swept through the buillding, I'd also be more than delighted to see Jada and Stevie come back too Cool
01-03-2012 17:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(01-03-2012 17:43 )Chilly Wrote:  Major problems at Cellcast then. Going years without making a profit has clearly taken its toll on the company.

It makes me wonder if all the girls that are leaving to join rival channels aren't being let so go so to speak , but are in fact jumping ship early before it sinks to the bottom of the babe channel ocean and are making sure they have another ship to sail on .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 17:55 by mr mystery.)
01-03-2012 17:53
dogman Offline

Surprised Georgie has gone,one of the mainstays of B/S,always put on a good show and was very popular,there must of been a big upheaval behind the scenes,trouble is now who is next,and who are they going to bring in,surely they can not carry on with the girls that are left,just get sick of the sight of them,to few,and if they bring in new blood,and I do not mean to be rude here,just hope they are not the extreme type who B/S seem to favour,sadly lacking natural at the moment.Also I can see them cutting a F/V channel the way things are going.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 18:05 by dogman.)
01-03-2012 17:58
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

To be honest I certainly don't think that Cellcast are having any financial troubles. Georgies departure has come as somewhat of a surprise but I posted in the Elite TV Thread that the 2 channels have a history of exchanging models if that's where she is going, despite it being a blow I still think Babestation has enough top quality model's in the tank to keep the show interesting but Georgie in my books will go down as a Babestation legend and who knows she might return, I mean Lori and Tiffany both left BS a few years ago and decided to come back Cool
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 18:26 by Scottishbloke.)
01-03-2012 18:25
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(01-03-2012 17:43 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  2012 started off brilliantly for Babestation but now we've seen the departure of Amanda and now Georgie, I just hope that this doesn't spell an end to the recent revival. One who I'd welcome back to replace Georgie would be Michelle Moist, her show's were legendary and would definately soften the blow which has currently swept through the buillding, I'd also be more than delighted to see Jada and Stevie come back too Cool
one girl i cant understand who they got rid of is karina currie ,she wasnt affraid to set pulses racing with some great shows
01-03-2012 18:28
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Aye good call Shankey, Karina Currie would be a great replacement, she's wasting away on Xxpanded TV, so long as they bring her back as a main performer instead of relegating her to the position of mic girl, but yes she'd be a worthwhile replacement to have back, oh how I'm missing that sexy landing strip of her's Cool
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 18:32 by Scottishbloke.)
01-03-2012 18:31
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Are they even in a position to hire new or former babes now?
01-03-2012 18:34
mr mystery Away

(01-03-2012 18:25 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  To be honest I certainly don't think that Cellcast are having any financial troubles. Georgies departure has come as somewhat of a surprise but I posted in the Elite TV Thread that the 2 channels have a history of exchanging models .

Well they were in the red last year when chilly posted the below info

(17-06-2011 21:23 )Chilly Wrote:  Cellcast still in the red:

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/Cellcas...l?x=0&.v=1

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
01-03-2012 18:39
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

The signs have certainly been there:

Quote:"Our growth in revenue and profitability in the first half of the year is attributable to the Group's program of investment in expanded distribution over the last couple of years. After a very encouraging start to the year the second quarter of 2011 has witnessed a decline in both revenue and profitability due to an increase in competition and a decline in consumer demand for our services that was a consequence, we believe, of the general economic downturn."
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 18:46 by Chilly.)
01-03-2012 18:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well a couple of suggestions spring to mind, firstly they need to lower the price of calls. £1.53 a minute is a big stalling point for anybody to phone, they are also selling pics and vids to death every night on the show aswell as constantly plugging the Xtreme show, this has allienated a lot of potential customers. They need to have a rethink about how they are branding the product. Babestation needs to go back to the very roots of what made it successfull and profitable in the first place. I say cut the OSG's, do away with the mic girl, stop plugging Xtreme every 5 minutes. Infact Xtreme should be a separate channel and should never ever have been shared with the main one. The presentation of the show each night looks like a coherant shambles. It's the worst channel when it comes to OSG's, information overload will not grab new customers. They have to serously rebrand Babestation and only then will it once again become profitable such as was the case in their pre Xtreme days bladewave
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 19:05 by Scottishbloke.)
01-03-2012 18:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV