babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
For the record I like Lori and I think she's very hot, even post boob job, but her performance doesn't do it for me.

Bouncing round the bed like an out of control jack-hammer might be the way a 15yr old virgin, with raging hormones, imagines sex will be but it's not like any sex I've ever had (can you imagine giving her oral, you'd have concussion by the end).

However just because I prefer the more sensual, erotic style that Paige has doesn't mean I can't see she isn't massively popular with other people or respect they're opinions.
01-03-2012 08:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(01-03-2012 08:38 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  For the record I like Lori and I think she's very hot, even post boob job, but her performance doesn't do it for me.

Bouncing round the bed like an out of control jack-hammer might be the way a 15yr old virgin, with raging hormones, imagines sex will be but it's not like any sex I've ever had (can you imagine giving her oral, you'd have concussion by the end).

However just because I prefer the more sensual, erotic style that Paige has doesn't mean I can't see she isn't massively popular with other people or respect they're opinions.

My guess is there are a few 15 year old virgins in here, with raging hormones shut up in their bedrooms. Ripping their cocks off to tv screens full of naked, oiled up women, while mothers and fathers are downstairs ignorantly thinking junior is fast asleep.Rolleyes
01-03-2012 08:54
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

Daryl and Lori are both hot in their own ways, its just a matter of opinion who you think is hotter, there is no right or wrong answer
01-03-2012 10:36
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

this whos better thing is load of tosh if either daryl or lori were coming onto you in a club or pub you wouldnt reject either of them thats all what this tv is fantasy where unlike real life the girls never say no !!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-03-2012 10:47
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-03-2012 10:47 )HannahsPet Wrote:  this whos better thing is load of tosh if either daryl or lori were coming onto you in a club or pub you wouldnt reject either of them thats all what this tv is fantasy where unlike real life the girls never say no !!

Absolutely true but it does not stop you having a preference. I can't help myself but when I get bored I tend to mentally rank girls in order of hotness whether I'm at work , gym or wherever. My ability to be successful with these women rarely factors into the equation.
01-03-2012 12:16
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i refer to an earlier post regarding daryl having said she didnt give a f&*% what members posted on here ,well in a way that says it all because as long as she is being paid for whatever she does on screen who would ?the word i am looking for is complacency which is what some of the models have become ,a mundane motionless merry go round , i have witnessed great shows by some of the girls taking flack on here but if they were more consistent with putting in some effort i am sure including myself wouldnt be moaning ,which is probably why camilla tiff georgy and lori get the praise because you know they will give 100% effort !
01-03-2012 12:27
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

^^ That's not what I meant. Try reading the post properly (including the quote)
And how do you define effort, exactly? When I'm on a call and we're doing oral, for example, I prefer her to make the effort to be as realistic as possible. For me that's lying back, legs spread, maybe quivering slightly while we're both talking our way through it.

That's how i like it for that part of the call and if that's boring for the next guy and a few thousand freeloading viewers who never call then tough shit!

Once my call has finished she can do naked cartwheels round the studio for all I care but as long as I'm on the line I appreciate it when she makes the effort to do what I want.
01-03-2012 12:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-03-2012 12:27 )shankey! Wrote:  i refer to an earlier post regarding daryl having said she didnt give a f&*% what members posted on here ,well in a way that says it all because as long as she is being paid for whatever she does on screen who would ?the word i am looking for is complacency which is what some of the models have become ,a mundane motionless merry go round , i have witnessed great shows by some of the girls taking flack on here but if they were more consistent with putting in some effort i am sure including myself wouldnt be moaning ,which is probably why camilla tiff georgy and lori get the praise because you know they will give 100% effort !

youve got the wrong end of the stick shankey. when daryl says she didnt give a f*** what members post on here. she is meaning the posts that she feels are having a go at her personally, saying she's lazy etc and should "fuck off"

i do think it's harsh to say daryl doesnt put in the effort , it might not look like it when compared to a babe like lori but daryl will be putting just as much effort into her shows as lori, if she doesnt then she wont have a job at bs

also seen the dayshows are now called babes from tv, does this mean the nightshows will go by the same name too. probably not as babestation is well know not just on the adult channels but on mainstream tv

Piper Niven Superfan
01-03-2012 13:35
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Should start a sweepstake on who will leave bs if this is right about georgie so thats blown the theory about all the girls being naked being safe

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-03-2012 14:39
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

It wouldn't surprise me if BS goes down to just 1 regular BS channel (BS1) and uses the other 2 for Dirty Wives , BS Apprentice and Mast nights , this could explain why even more girls seem to be leaving .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 14:43 by mr mystery.)
01-03-2012 14:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV