GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Dionne Mendez - Chat & Discussion

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Dionne Mendez - Chat & Discussion
read from the bottom up for Dionne's response...

[Image: image-3BB2_4F4BE2CB.jpg]
27-02-2012 21:09
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

If i understand correctly Dionne is saying she posts things on twitter about the posts on this forum because she has never interacted with the forum before and doesn't know how to contact anyone on here , well Dionne is a member of this forum and used to post and interact with us on here .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 21:34 by mr mystery.)
27-02-2012 21:33
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(27-02-2012 21:33 )mr mystery Wrote:  If i understand correctly Dionne is saying she posts things on twitter about the posts on this forum because she has never interacted with the forum before and doesn't know how to contact anyone on here , well Dionne is a member of this forum and used to post and interact with us on here .

For some 1 that doesn't interact with the forum she talk's some hmmm http://www.babeshows.co.uk/search.php?ac...5c76eeacd0

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 22:31 by SirAssAlot.)
27-02-2012 22:27
TheUsualSuspect Offline
Account Closed

Perhaps she's forgotten about her account? Someone could tweet her to remind her about it. Even though I doubt the likelihood of her forgetting that. CRUMBELIEVABLE.
27-02-2012 23:23
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

She has the right to her view, you may not agree with her but why slag her off so much? This topic is getting tired and is now getting silly. Time to move on.
27-02-2012 23:30
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(27-02-2012 23:30 )Broncobilly Wrote:  She has the right to her view, you may not agree with her but why slag her off so much?

I don't think anyone's "slagging her off", in the first place she overreacted to some caps on here and people were wondering why she didn't reply on here instead of twitter. Then she said she didn't know how to use the forum but clearly she does as she has an account.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
27-02-2012 23:39
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

she was probably upset because they were mostly of her bending over and legs open so maybe she feels that's showing just one side of her performances. anyway what ever the reason they were all great caps

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
28-02-2012 00:29
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(28-02-2012 00:29 )babefan2012 Wrote:  she was probably upset because they were mostly of her bending over and legs open so maybe she feels that's showing just one side of her performances.

That's what she does on the night shows any way so why she went nuts over my caps i've no idea. Hmm maybe her time of the ***** Tongue

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
28-02-2012 11:09
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Tintin maybe you should pm her on twitter and sort it rather than slagging her off she is a nice person if you do it properly you can sort it.
28-02-2012 11:23
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(28-02-2012 11:23 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Tintin maybe you should pm her on twitter and sort it rather than slagging her off she is a nice person if you do it properly you can sort it.

LOL where do you see me slagging her? (that comment i posted was a joke i would of said that about any 1 not just Dionne!!) As for me send her a pm hmm i wasn't the 1 that blew this way out of proportion - She did so if any 1s to pm any 1 she should pm me cause i did nothing wrong. All i did was post caps & vids of HER night shows for you guys & she slagged me so plz get your facts right before you accuse people in the wrong...

(This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 12:34 by SirAssAlot.)
28-02-2012 12:31
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles