Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I know Elite don't do 2-4-1's anymore but by god! Mica and Adele looking hot with the College girl outfits on with the deskeekeekeek C'mon Elite let them tuck in on one other and throw some oil in the mixlaugh

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
26-02-2012 23:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Agreed,i thought Adele and Mica were without doubt the most stunning on Elite last night.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
27-02-2012 11:06
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

Elite will be worth watching tonight with Ashley Emma, Sophia Knight, Paige Turnah, Victoria Roberts and Rosie Lee on the show. The only thing that will stop me is Daryl Morgan on Babestation
27-02-2012 20:23
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

(27-02-2012 20:23 )dan g 27 Wrote:  Elite will be worth watching tonight with Ashley Emma, Sophia Knight, Paige Turnah, Victoria Roberts and Rosie Lee on the show. The only thing that will stop me is Daryl Morgan on Babestation

I agree on everything expect the bolded part. I just can't understand how anyone can enjoying watching a mannequin. Very pretty mannequin, mind
27-02-2012 20:59
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

It's because that mannequin is so beautiful, and has an amazing arse, when it is on display. I think the bigger question is, why would anyone call her!
27-02-2012 21:01
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

(27-02-2012 21:01 )iamthatjack Wrote:  It's because that mannequin is so beautiful, and has an amazing arse, when it is on display. I think the bigger question is, why would anyone call her!

You said it yourself, because of how beautiful she is. Most people tuning into the channels are going to want to talk to the girl they find most attractive, they aren't really going to care about how much they move around. I think Ashley's ass, tits and pretty face are enough of a reason to make anyone fantasize and want to talk to her.

She's actually not that bad on the phone anyway. I had an excellent call with her a few months ago.
27-02-2012 22:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

She is beautiful, but rather lifeless for the most part. Again, it could be lack of calls, boring callers, the need to not move since many callers don't care and just want to talk or see skin, or maybe she gets special treatment there for some reason. I think it's a bit of all of the above, but then again all of the women have their moments when they don't do much unless on a call, so I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I am grateful for her recent sessions though, where she'd stand and do some nice moves!
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 00:06 by mrmann.)
27-02-2012 23:43
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

who was that babe on the show last night ? she was wearing frilly light blue knickers i think,i thought she was amazing & i loved when she was in the office chair Surprised i`d watch her every night & great to see sophia in that dress laying down on the bed untaped and free,cuddling her amazin bosom Big Laugh sophia,your boobs are like a wonder of the world darlin` eek hahaha,thanks alot for all your shows and all them slips on early bird : ) Surprised Big Grin

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
29-02-2012 21:27
Kelly's Heroes Offline
Aston Villa

I see Elite have brought out their 'First Team Squad' tonight.

One of the strongest line-ups I've seen in a long time. Let the good times roll. Smile

All good things come to those who.............................................................​.....................................wait
01-03-2012 00:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah a strong lineup for a midweek show and a new set too Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
01-03-2012 00:49