babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I would not want my favourites on too much as I have tended to find too much of something or someone has bred complacency and over familiarity which leads to boredom. I would be perfectly happy with my faves being on two nights each week with an hour on-hour off rotation policy in operation. They could wear different outfits each time and go naked if they want to mix things up and safe in the knowledge that everybody's fave gets an equal chance to impress.

(This post was last modified: 26-02-2012 21:22 by Snooks.)
26-02-2012 21:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

(26-02-2012 21:20 )one true zombie Wrote:  
(26-02-2012 21:14 )xthatshortguyx Wrote:  does any1 know if babestation blue is comin back to freeview

No, Babestation Blue is finished.

ahh man well thanks for lettin me knowSmile

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
26-02-2012 21:21
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Suggests that other babes don't make themselves available to work which is nobodies fault then the other babes.

(26-02-2012 10:50 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  i said to Lolly when i spoke to her last night people in the forum keep moaning and complaining about you being on bs to much she said its not her fault she said she is only on when bs tells her she is on next i don't ask to be on as much as i am if bs want to put me on as much as they do its up to them i said i am not moaning or complaining i like seeing you on as much as you are on she said i appreciate it when people like seeing me on
26-02-2012 21:29
NIGHTWATCHER Offline
Banned

Right so tonight its going to be Camillastation,eek Priyastation,eek Dani O'neal & Geri doing 2 or 3 solo sections each during the nightTongue with Paige & Georgie filling in small gaps.RolleyesBounce
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2012 21:42 by NIGHTWATCHER.)
26-02-2012 21:40
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(26-02-2012 21:29 )mikedafc Wrote:  Suggests that other babes don't make themselves available to work which is nobodies fault then the other babes.

Well, yes. That's obviously the reason they're all leaving to join other channels.....because they don't want to work Rolleyes
26-02-2012 21:46
NIGHTWATCHER Offline
Banned

For your information they are given shifts, but if they do not want to work those shift then they usually swap with each other girls. I remember Elise saying on FB that they kept giving her shifts when she was working at a night club poledancing or giving her day shifts when she wanted night shifts. So its not the case that the girls go to BS I want to work these nights they get what they are given. LOL
26-02-2012 21:55
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Regarding babes not getting as many shifts as Lolly,some may ask for more & not get them because maybe they're unreliable or just don't bring in as much money.Every babe is different,I know that Daryl averages 2 shows a week & has done for as long as she's done the shows.She's more than happy with this.Don't assume that if your fave isn't on as much as you'd like,that they want to work more.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
26-02-2012 23:47
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

given the amount of moaning and complaining the past couple of weeks its a wonder b/s bothers at all.it has not been that long ago we were moaning about camera angles non nudity and girls remaining static,im sure if there isnt a fav girl on of your choice theres some one on elsewhere unless you are more than picky, a few should try pinching thermselves a bit to remind them what it was like a few months ago ,if this is dire now then wtf what it then ? , i remain critical myself about b;s on certain things but against any of the others none of them come near to the actual content of the shows, rlc and elite havent put a naked girl on for a whole shift covered in oil , maybe one of the reasons some of the girls dont get extra time on is because they do not want to do the naked bits which i presume is more in demand !
27-02-2012 01:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I like the Apprentice woman on with Camilla now laugh
27-02-2012 02:30
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Is it true what Georgie and Dani been Tweeting that its Dani's last Night tonight ?

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-02-2012 06:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV