Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

beesfan Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Watching Bex Shiner just now, I wonder if RLC might persuade her to do a night show from time to time? I miss seeing her great boobs.
26-02-2012 13:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

I would like to congratulate everyone at Redlight/Playboy for a Great show last night, all the babes looked incredible. I have to say Lucy summers all though she was filling in, looked Amazing, and that PVC outfit she had on was so Sexy.
On another note, someone posted that Lucy will not be doing anymore night shows for the whole of March? now I don't no how accurate this information is? however i do hope we can see Lucy doing some night shows in march. I no she'll be doing more daytime shows, but as you, and as we all saw last night Lucy clearly belongs on the night showsImportant

Once again thanks for the great show last nightSmile
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2012 16:54 by continental19.)
26-02-2012 16:53
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(26-02-2012 18:07 )dan g 27 Wrote:  NO!!!!!!!!! Lucy Zara is far better on the night shows. I know it may only be just for March, but it would be an own goal for RLC if this happens

Might be just a guess but i think he means Lucy Summers Wink
26-02-2012 18:13
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(26-02-2012 18:13 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  
(26-02-2012 18:07 )dan g 27 Wrote:  NO!!!!!!!!! Lucy Zara is far better on the night shows. I know it may only be just for March, but it would be an own goal for RLC if this happens

Might be just a guess but i think he means Lucy Summers Wink
OOPS! over reacted sorry!
26-02-2012 18:17
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with my fellow poster, I think this would be an own goal from Redlight if Lucy summers was left out for the whole month of march without doing a night showImportant Redlight told me that Lucy was having to build up her fan base so she's doing more daytime shifts.
However I think Redlght will be shooting themselves in the foot if there not careful!!! It's all well and good building up her fan base, but if anyone saw the performance that Lucy gave last night!! Trust me she'll get more of a fan base doing the night shows, and that's a Fact!!
Look being Lucy Summers No.1 Fan I am not thrilled at all about this news!!! Redlight need to find a Balance!!! and simply taking Lucy of nights for a whole month is not the answer at allImportant
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2012 18:42 by continental19.)
26-02-2012 18:38
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(26-02-2012 18:38 )continental19 Wrote:  I agree with my fellow poster, I think this would be an own goal from Redlight if Lucy summers was left out for the whole month of march without doing a night show

Erm...i think he was on a bout Lucy Zara....come on folks...get on the same page lol Wink
26-02-2012 18:52
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2012 18:52 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  Erm...i think he was on a bout Lucy Zara....come on folks...get on the same page lol Wink

Well I'm confused now, all I no is that someone put on the forum mentioned that Lucy summers was not going to have any night shows for the whole of march. Now if the information I've heard is correct then my previous post stands. However if the info is incorrect then I'll duly apologise to Redlight for my error.
26-02-2012 18:59
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(26-02-2012 18:59 )continental19 Wrote:  Well I'm confused now, all I no is that someone put on the forum mentioned that Lucy summers was not going to have any night shows for the whole of march. Now if the information I've heard is correct then my previous post stands. However if the info is incorrect then I'll duly apologise to Redlight for my error.

For clarification...

Lucy Summers wont be on nights for a month (allegedly)

dan g 27 thought you were referring to Lucy Zara its really not a big deal lol
26-02-2012 19:09
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2012 19:09 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  For clarification...

Well in that be the case my previous post stands, I no you used the word allegedly, which means the information on the forums is not set in stone. I sincerely hope Redlight are not going to go ahead with this plan to keep Lucy summers of nights, I guess we'll just have to wait and see when the march schedule comes out, and as we all no this is subject to change.
26-02-2012 19:16
wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

(26-02-2012 16:53 )continental19 Wrote:  I would like to congratulate everyone at Redlight/Playboy for a Great show last night, all the babes looked incredible. I have to say Lucy summers all though she was filling in, looked Amazing, and that PVC outfit she had on was so Sexy.
On another note, someone posted that Lucy will not be doing anymore night shows for the whole of March? now I don't no how accurate this information is? however i do hope we can see Lucy doing some night shows in march. I no she'll be doing more daytime shows, but as you, and as we all saw last night Lucy clearly belongs on the night showsImportant

Once again thanks for the great show last nightSmile

(26-02-2012 18:38 )continental19 Wrote:  I agree with my fellow poster, I think this would be an own goal from Redlight if Lucy summers was left out for the whole month of march without doing a night showImportant Redlight told me that Lucy was having to build up her fan base so she's doing more daytime shifts.
However I think Redlght will be shooting themselves in the foot if there not careful!!! It's all well and good building up her fan base, but if anyone saw the performance that Lucy gave last night!! Trust me she'll get more of a fan base doing the night shows, and that's a Fact!!
Look being Lucy Summers No.1 Fan I am not thrilled at all about this news!!! Redlight need to find a Balance!!! and simply taking Lucy of nights for a whole month is not the answer at allImportant

(26-02-2012 18:59 )continental19 Wrote:  
(26-02-2012 18:52 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  
(26-02-2012 18:38 )continental19 Wrote:  I agree with my fellow poster, I think this would be an own goal from Redlight if Lucy summers was left out for the whole month of march without doing a night show

Erm...i think he was on a bout Lucy Zara....come on folks...get on the same page lol Wink

Well I'm confused now, all I no is that someone put on the forum mentioned that Lucy summers was not going to have any night shows for the whole of march. Now if the information I've heard is correct then my previous post stands. However if the info is incorrect then I'll duly apologise to Redlight for my error.

(26-02-2012 19:09 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  
(26-02-2012 18:59 )continental19 Wrote:  
(26-02-2012 18:52 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  

For clarification...

that was me who said lucy summers won't be on nights all next month. & it's true- she told me herself during a call to her (that was when she took her black boots off, stood up & walked around naked). she said she'll be on days only, all next month, unless she gets asked to stand in for absentees.
26-02-2012 19:19

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL