babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I agree Ella is a very sexy woman and I dont understand why BS let her go.
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2012 13:07 by mr red nose.)
24-02-2012 13:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

When I see posts praising BS on its sales techniques, the format of the shows and the rennaissance it is currently undergoing only one thing comes to mind.
The majority of new members posting such stuff are likely to be moles working for BS!
24-02-2012 13:41
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

How many nights was Ella on Babestation and doing the phone waving, girl caller thing - countless times. Also the girl caller gimmick must bring in listeners because there is no way they would keep doing it if it didn't bring in money. I have seen people complain that they were in the queue and a girl caller jumped the queue and also that babes have been known to do the phone waving thing while they have callers in the queue to give the illusion that their line is free. It is all pointless speculation without numbers to back it up.
24-02-2012 13:43
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(24-02-2012 11:13 )rj242 Wrote:  When i see people wanting equal airtime for all girls I often think - Do any of you actually call your favourite girl when she is on? The girl is much more likely to get more screentime if her fans actually call her rather than complain on a message board because the reality is that the number of viewers is irrelevant and only people who call in can influence what we see onscreen.

Of course, but the problem with certain girls is that they hardly appear so you can miss there section, believe it or not.

Then you have a caller's preference, whether he wants to call her on a solo stint or if there's another girl.

Nice to see you again btw Wink

24-02-2012 13:58
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(24-02-2012 13:41 )bytor Wrote:  When I see posts praising BS on its sales techniques, the format of the shows and the rennaissance it is currently undergoing only one thing comes to mind.
The majority of new members posting such stuff are likely to be moles working for BS!

But some people may like the recent innovations. I personally think there have been a lot of improvements recently.
24-02-2012 15:04
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(24-02-2012 13:43 )rj242 Wrote:  How many nights was Ella on Babestation and doing the phone waving, girl caller thing - countless times. Also the girl caller gimmick must bring in listeners because there is no way they would keep doing it if it didn't bring in money. I have seen people complain that they were in the queue and a girl caller jumped the queue and also that babes have been known to do the phone waving thing while they have callers in the queue to give the illusion that their line is free. It is all pointless speculation without numbers to back it up.

So could be your point about Girl callers making them money do u have figures to prove one way or another I doubt it !!!

This is what the forum is Speculation

was merely pointing out the that during primetime for calls between 12-3 one channel seemed to have the winning formula for getting calls and one didnt and it isnt the girl as i call ella and lori in equal measure they would both rate highly in my top 5 night girls

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-02-2012 15:09
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(24-02-2012 15:04 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(24-02-2012 13:41 )bytor Wrote:  When I see posts praising BS on its sales techniques, the format of the shows and the rennaissance it is currently undergoing only one thing comes to mind.

But some people may like the recent innovations. I personally think there have been a lot of improvements recently.
Yes I agree there have been improvements with Babestation recently, but I think they do themselves no favours by giving unequal air time to all the girls, which can piss people off that some of their favourite girls are not used on a more regular basis
24-02-2012 15:27
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(24-02-2012 13:43 )rj242 Wrote:  How many nights was Ella on Babestation and doing the phone waving, girl caller thing - countless times. Also the girl caller gimmick must bring in listeners because there is no way they would keep doing it if it didn't bring in money. I have seen people complain that they were in the queue and a girl caller jumped the queue and also that babes have been known to do the phone waving thing while they have callers in the queue to give the illusion that their line is free. It is all pointless speculation without numbers to back it up.

They actually used to cut those people waiting to speak to a girl off and dump them back to the menu...and then put the girl caller through. Most of these girl callers are fake and designed to get blokes calling to listen in. While that might make plenty of money it pisses off genuine callers who have been cut off.
It's just another in the long list of dodgy scams pulled by BS.
As for girls waggling phones-they are told to do that to encourage callers. I don't think people understand always the pressure the girls are under to get calls or the unnecessary flack they get. If you ring these shows enough over the years you get an idea of what is going on. Its all about BS making money and not caring who they shit on to get it, whether that be the girls on the phones or the punters trying to call.
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2012 17:00 by bytor.)
24-02-2012 16:58
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

i think that bs has been shooting itself in the foot recently for example white set good idea 2 girls good idea but putting them on when bs xtrerme live shows on means the have been so obsessed with unecessary osgs and presenter interuptions that whatever action there is is being spoilt also putting cherri on channel with least restriction on content when as a viewer u know she is most unlikely to go fully topless is a waste of time as a rule of thumb unless she is willing to go fully topless any daytime babe should not be on air after 10 pm or if she appears the call rate applied to her must be halved bearing in mind the current economic situation and what level of performance she is willing to give

im always open to positive change
24-02-2012 19:34
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

How anyone can think there's been innovations at BS is beyond me because it appears to me like BS are going backwards not forwards. For example,
Example 1) 3 or more girls on one screen was the norm on Babeworld 4yrs+ ago.
Example 2) Encrypted channel - Sportxxx started it about 5yrs+ ago.

The only innovation that I can think of that BS is good at is finding new ways to scam or piss off the customer.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
24-02-2012 20:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV