Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(23-02-2012 00:16 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(23-02-2012 00:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  never heard that before, no boobs out till 10:30. always thought it was 10pm. all the other channels go topless at 10 which happened tonight

Its been 10:30 on extra for at least 6 months

i suppose extra means less then ,especially on babestation !
23-02-2012 08:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(23-02-2012 08:11 )shankey! Wrote:  
(23-02-2012 00:16 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(23-02-2012 00:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  never heard that before, no boobs out till 10:30. always thought it was 10pm. all the other channels go topless at 10 which happened tonight

Its been 10:30 on extra for at least 6 months

i suppose extra means less then ,especially on babestation !

It's because Bsxtra starts on freeview at 10pm (even though there's technically no real reason for it)
23-02-2012 08:42
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I really do not understand this fascination BS have with Lolly. She can't get that many more calls than the other top performers to warrant continual screen time-in fact I see her waggling her phones just as much as any other girl. I imagine that there are other girls that attract just as many listeners too.
I have nothing against her being on but just think all the girls should get equal screen time-that way all the audience is happier. It would lead to the other girls having a chance to take more calls, this would mean that BS could have a much more varied line up which should increase the participative audience, leading in turn to improved revenue for BS!! It makes me wonder if she has it stipulated in her contract that she will be top dog at BS.

I am beginning to wonder with all the mixed up shows, bias towards certain girls, ridiculous OSG and pointless interuptions if the plan is to run BS into the ground or replace it with some new show that will rise out of the ashes ready to capture a new audience and make even more moneybladewave
Someone on here stated that BS was having a renaissance a month or two ago. My arse it is!
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 09:04 by bytor.)
23-02-2012 08:59
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Was watching both webstreams at 9 (in the hope Paige was going to be first up) and I noticed Louise got her 1st call before Lolly did.

Of course there's no guarantee Lolly's phone was actually logged in bladewave
23-02-2012 09:17
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(23-02-2012 08:59 )bytor Wrote:  I really do not understand this fascination BS have with Lolly. She can't get that many more calls than the other top performers to warrant continual screen time-in fact I see her waggling her phones just as much as any other girl. I imagine that there are other girls that attract just as many listeners too.
I have nothing against her being on but just think all the girls should get equal screen time-that way all the audience is happier. It would lead to the other girls having a chance to take more calls, this would mean that BS could have a much more varied line up which should increase the participative audience, leading in turn to improved revenue for BS!! It makes me wonder if she has it stipulated in her contract that she will be top dog at BS.

I am beginning to wonder with all the mixed up shows, bias towards certain girls, ridiculous OSG and pointless interuptions if the plan is to run BS into the ground or replace it with some new show that will rise out of the ashes ready to capture a new audience and make even more moneybladewave
Someone on here stated that BS was having a renaissance a month or two ago. My arse it is!
pretty much what ive said bytor in the past, even though babestation has improved over recent weeks it is not back to being the no1 babechannel as somepeople have said.

also agree with what youre saying about the babes getting equal screentime. if bs kept using the same babes over and over again, they would lose calls as people would get fed up whereas as you say if they gave equal screentime then people would call in

saying that though, was very happy with the amount of screentime louise porter got. i watched bs between 9pm-2am and louise was on for around 3 hrs

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 09:55 by Rammyrascal.)
23-02-2012 09:45
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

(23-02-2012 08:59 )bytor Wrote:  I really do not understand this fascination BS have with Lolly. She can't get that many more calls than the other top performers to warrant continual screen time-in fact I see her waggling her phones just as much as any other girl. I imagine that there are other girls that attract just as many listeners too.

well said sir.if only bs would listen to common sense-love their mole to explain to the forum their policy.
23-02-2012 09:47
larrylorrylover Offline
Apprentice Poster

I used to love the BS channels and especially Paige Heart, but now I can't be bothered with either. If I can't stay up and watch, I'd generally record it... didn't even bother last night and usually I wouldn't ever consider missing a night when Paige was on. I wish she'd see the light and move channels like Ella and Kandi as she deserves much better billing and it would bring out the spark in her again.

my favs... @danicaofficial @misskittylea @adeletaylor_xx
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 10:35 by larrylorrylover.)
23-02-2012 10:33
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(23-02-2012 09:47 )timtheactor Wrote:  well said sir.if only bs would listen to common sense-love their mole to explain to the forum their policy.

Their policy doesn't need explaining. Babestation is a business so it will always seek to maximise its revenue. This is not done by them applying what you call common sense, but by them using call stats as a guide.
23-02-2012 11:01
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(22-02-2012 20:02 )dogman Wrote:  Lolly on again tonight,which I do believe is her 7 night out of 9,one of the twins on again tonight, which I do believe is the same.As I have said before,I do not dislike lolly,will admit not a fan of the twins,but everyone has their favs,and each to their own,but line up wise,and time given to each girl wise,on B/S now has got beyond a joke,

Well then you're gonna love tonight's show. Lolly is on AGAIN. So that's 8 nights out of 10.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 14:15 by Robot Devil.)
23-02-2012 14:15
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

You say she has been on 7 of 9 but previous to that she had not been on for 3/4 weeks at all previously.

(22-02-2012 20:02 )dogman Wrote:  Lolly on again tonight,which I do believe is her 7 night out of 9,one of the twins on again tonight, which I do believe is the same.As I have said before,I do not dislike lolly,will admit not a fan of the twins,but everyone has their favs,and each to their own,but line up wise,and time given to each girl wise,on B/S now has got beyond a joke,
23-02-2012 14:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV