babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(16-02-2012 05:05 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Fuck me I'm glad I never stayed up to watch this tame affair tonight, looks like I made the right decsion to have an early night as I'm working myself at 6am, set the channel to record after scanning through it all I then immediately deleted the lot, not been a glorious few nights for Babestation has it, anyway not exactly end of the world either, I mean to keep the same level of shows going consistantly probably would have been a bit unrealistic for us, anyway I'm sure we'll see the shows liven up again towards the weekened again and to be honest I was expecting a flat show after seeing the line up cut to much but I suppose Babestation will probably get away with this dire affair based on the great recent shows we've all seen from them, I mean it's been a pretty glorious few weeks from them so it would hardly be all that fair to be lambasting them all that much Cool

HOLD THE PHONES!!!!!! SCOTTISHBLOKE HAS BEEN NEGATIVE ABOUT BABESTATION!!!!!!eekeekeekeeklaugh. bs was very bad last night.

Piper Niven Superfan
16-02-2012 10:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

[split] Geri - Caps and Vids
Off topic. I wish Morgan was still onSad

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
16-02-2012 10:37
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2012 09:22 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  bs was rubbish last night apart from when Lolly was on she was awesome again

You ought to have been happy then - she was on nearly all night Big Grin

P.S. do have to say she gave Paige a very nice compliment about her Xtreme strip session.
16-02-2012 10:47
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Last night was even worse than the previous night. Sad
I switched on to ch95 before midnight and thought it was Babestation Aprentice, see pic below. 3 girls were on together and I did not recognise any of them.
Lolly and Preeti were then on ch94 after midnight. Switched off.

[Image: image-E1CB_4F3CD4A9.jpg]
16-02-2012 11:06
dominar rygel xvi Offline
Master Poster

(16-02-2012 11:06 )TheWatcher Wrote:  3 girls were on together and I did not recognise any of them.

that's the idea of babestation apprentice, to bring you alternative girls that you're not so familiar with. if you didn't recognise any of them it shows that babestation apprentice is serving a useful purpose
16-02-2012 11:49
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Here's an idea for a new thread - let's call it the BS Suggestion Box

There's been lots of complaints recently about how BS never listen to any ideas forum members have or improving the shows. This in turn has led to quite a lot of negativity in the comments being made, which means BS are even less likely to listen, and so on ...

The idea would be to have a thread where people could post suggestions for improvements, new shows etc. The rule is that these must be constructive, not defamatory etc, otherwise they would be deleted. BS for their part would agreed to look at any ideas, and (where appropriate) reply regarding the feasibility etc - obviously not everything could be replied to.

It seems to me that people do come up with some really good ideas but that these often get lost amongst a lot of what is often (let's face it) silly arguing. One example was the idea of having "soft" Xtreme sessions where girls who wouldn't normally otherwise go on Xtreme might do stuff they couldn't do on the regular channels (sort of "son of the live strip sessions"). I'm sure there's lots of other good ideas flying around that could be considered.

Any views from forum members and (just as importantly) Babestation?
16-02-2012 12:00
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

what can i say
the wives show is now a day show from today along with others

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
16-02-2012 12:30
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

well things looking up for tonght if we are back to 2 channels and the other forums lineup for tonight is right with lori paige georgie and priya with megan hosting otherwise not good if theres one channel

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-02-2012 13:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(16-02-2012 11:49 )Dominar Rygel XVI Wrote:  
(16-02-2012 11:06 )TheWatcher Wrote:  3 girls were on together and I did not recognise any of them.

that's the idea of babestation apprentice, to bring you alternative girls that you're not so familiar with. if you didn't recognise any of them it shows that babestation apprentice is serving a useful purpose

most of the time they dont as theyve either been on bs or other babeshows already. tonight is an example as sasha is on and she's been on bs for ages

Piper Niven Superfan
16-02-2012 13:17
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2012 13:05 )HannahsPet Wrote:  well things looking up for tonght if we are back to 2 channels and the other forums lineup for tonight is right with lori paige georgie and priya with megan hosting otherwise not good if theres one channel
i would not always go by that forum as they got part of lastnights line up wrong . dont no where they get they info from.
but i dont think that forum is as good as this one.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
16-02-2012 13:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV