babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
well lolly is back tonight so expect the channel to be lollyfied for the next 90 mins on one side then another 90 on the other for the next 2 weeks,thank god theres some fresh faced beauties on apprentice !
14-02-2012 22:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2012 22:28 )shankey! Wrote:  well lolly is back tonight so expect the channel to be lollyfied for the next 90 mins on one side then another 90 on the other for the next 2 weeks,thank god theres some fresh faced beauties on apprentice !

Don't go counting those chickens. I'm sure they will have her appearing as an apprentice in the near future bladewave
14-02-2012 23:18
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(14-02-2012 20:29 )bytor Wrote:  
(14-02-2012 20:16 )admiral decker Wrote:  But the ones you think are worth looking at are not the ones with the highest call minutes, so your opinion doesn't count for anything.

Yet another example of good customer service from a BS employee. Rolleyes

I'm just giving vila a reality check. It's good for him to be reminded that some girls are big successes on Babestation even if he personally isn't keen on them. There are some girls which are big successes on Babestation which I'm not necessarily keen on, but I don't lose sight of the fact that they are assets to the channel just because they're not my personal favourites.
15-02-2012 01:28
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

It has to be said that after a promising start a few weeks ago, BS has firmly settled into a nightly routine that has already become boring. I'm sick to the back to teeth of seeing a naked Lori covered in oil doing the hand-panty trick. If it's not her it's one of the others.

BS should be congratulated for their efforts to do something different - and that's exactly what I did - but the ball has already stopped rolling... no doubt slipped off the rails because of all the bloody oil everywhere.
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 01:39 by StanTheMan.)
15-02-2012 01:38
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Well said Stan. You can have too much of a good thing. And now, instead of girls doing very little or having a set routine that disappointed, Lori and others have a new routine...Which they do every single night.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 01:55 by Robot Devil.)
15-02-2012 01:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

same from me bs is getting boring and have said this myself that bs is doing the samethings over and over again. as expected bs has been dominated by lolly and the twins and louise porter has hardly been on lollytwinstation

Piper Niven Superfan
15-02-2012 01:51
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(15-02-2012 01:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  same from me bs is getting boring and have said this myself that bs is doing the samethings over and over again. as expected bs has been dominated by lolly and the twins and louise porter has hardly been on lollytwinstation

To be fair you were on about BS being boring on the second night the see through chair was taken out lol
The minute tiffany was not allowed go naked was a bad sign annoyed
Still the hand thong was in full flow last night so i wont complain too much......bladewave
15-02-2012 02:01
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(15-02-2012 01:38 )StanTheMan Wrote:  It has to be said that after a promising start a few weeks ago, BS has firmly settled into a nightly routine that has already become boring. I'm sick to the back to teeth of seeing a naked Lori covered in oil doing the hand-panty trick. If it's not her it's one of the others.

BS should be congratulated for their efforts to do something different - and that's exactly what I did - but the ball has already stopped rolling... no doubt slipped off the rails because of all the bloody oil everywhere.

What are you expecting from them? At least they giving it a go unlike Elite which is just mind numbingly boring and repetive.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 02:07 by sweetsugar007.)
15-02-2012 02:07
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Infact Louise Porter to me is one of Babestation's dullest models, why, well she wears too much clothes for a start as does Lolly Badcock with the exception being a few weeks ago when she had the tiny thong on. Neither pair to me ever get naked too. For the record Camila, Lori and Georgie were fucking fantastic at the weekend as are Priya and Pretti when they are on. Overall I have to say I've been impressed with Babestation lately as I haven't seen a single bad show from them for a while now, I mean some have been better than other nights but it's still maintained an interesting viewing spectable. Hand thongs and naked oil shows are fantastic if only the rest could show just an ounce of ambition that Babestation does then they wouldn't be in the dire state they are in at present. Babestation is currently still number 1 putting on the best shows right now by an absolute mile.
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 02:18 by Scottishbloke.)
15-02-2012 02:10
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(15-02-2012 02:10 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Infact Louise Porter to me is one of Babestation's dullest models

I have to agree with what you said about louise.......well boring,i have never seen a good show from her.
Some people like her and im glad they enjoy her shows,but i would take a show like tiffanys ones 2 weeks ago any night of the week.
15-02-2012 02:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV