Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Tsurug maybe Danielle Maye could maybe come on this forum then and clarify the situation as I'd rather hear it from the true source herself or an Elite Rep, because no disrespect but you could in fact be making this up because she wasn't your cup of tea, like I said I fail to see how an Elite TV legend would be struggling for calls, especially taking into consideration the hot naked oily and handthong show's she was doing and I very much doubt that only a select few would be interested in seeing this, hot naked show's, you can't get any better bladewave
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 01:29 by Scottishbloke.)
15-02-2012 01:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(15-02-2012 01:25 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Tsurug maybe Danielle Maye could maybe come on this forum then and clarify the situation as I'd rather hear it from the true source herself or an Elite Rep, because no disrespect but you could in fact be making this up because she wasn't your cup of tea, like I said I fail to see how an Elite TV legend would be struggling for calls bladewave

I hate to pick sides, but from all of the sessions I saw with Dani, she rarely had many calls. Now this might be because I watched her in the early mornings or after midnight and the calls were down, but I remember her having close to zero calls soon before she left Elite. She seemed busier in 2009/10 maybe, but it did seem rather quiet on the call front during last year, to me at least.
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 01:33 by mrmann.)
15-02-2012 01:31
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, when I asked Jamie a few months back about Danielle, he basically just confirmed what Tsurugi said.

"She still works for Elite, but for the website only. It would be unlikely that she would be back on Elite's TV show, as her call stats were poor."
15-02-2012 01:32
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

19th July 2010 - This is what I posted on the Elite Tv Forum

Fantastic 2 for 1 to cap off a fantastic Saturday night show, the thing I love about this show is its always throwing up the element of surprise in it and top marks must go to the new sets they keep coming up with. From the obscure humble days of chatback tv when it was just a fish in a big pond to what its now evolved into now attracting the best models and best production of the lot, its now the best babe show on tv with babestation a close second.

That was almost 2 years ago but yes there once was a time that this channel ruled supreme over the rest and I certainly gave it top marks.
15-02-2012 01:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ok youve been positive about elite and it was the best in the past. and definately wouldnt call danielle maye an elitetv legend.

Piper Niven Superfan
15-02-2012 02:06
magnesia5040 Offline
Senior Poster

Dani's response "Hehehehe xx"
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 02:36 by magnesia5040.)
15-02-2012 02:36
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Dani being a legend was abit strong laugh
If she does a hand thong......she can come back Big Laugh
15-02-2012 02:56
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Babefinder anyone that does the hand thong is a fucking legend Tongue
15-02-2012 02:59
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(15-02-2012 01:59 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  19th July 2010 - This is what I posted on the Elite Tv Forum

Fantastic 2 for 1 to cap off a fantastic Saturday night show, the thing I love about this show is its always throwing up the element of surprise in it and top marks must go to the new sets they keep coming up with. From the obscure humble days of chatback tv when it was just a fish in a big pond to what its now evolved into now attracting the best models and best production of the lot, its now the best babe show on tv with babestation a close second.

That was almost 2 years ago but yes there once was a time that this channel ruled supreme over the rest and I certainly gave it top marks.

Two years is a long time in this industry. And a lot has changed since then. At the time I would have agreed with that statement 100%. Elite really did live up to it's name. But I certainly don't think that now. I think Elite have to make some serious changes before I think they deserve to be called Elite again.

And as for Danielle Maye, I personally think she was a good performer, but not great. She did have her moments now and then. But it was invariably the 2-4-1's where she had her best shows, as she could interact & play off the other performer.

I still rate Elite, but it's production values have diminished dramatically since the good old days.
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 05:54 by aceman65.)
15-02-2012 05:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes elite was very good then and i still think they are good now with a good mix of babes and more good shows than bad still these days

Piper Niven Superfan
15-02-2012 09:40