babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
bs does have a good roster at the moment with something for everyone but they don't use it properly. most nights are often dominated by "the usual suspects" which include the likes of lori, lolly, tiffany, lacey and preeti. any other babes that are on often put on one channel together or only do very short stints (usually 30 minutes) on the beds/sets when the usual suspects have a break after a very very long stint on the beds

last Thursday night was an example of how a bs night lineup should be with something for everyone with louise, brookie, lily pink, lexie rider, abbee and tori-lee all on.

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 23:43 by Rammyrascal.)
01-09-2013 17:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-09-2013 12:35 )Jet-Fan Wrote:  
(31-08-2013 21:10 )dogman Wrote:  Lets hope its not going to be a big let down the M/K move,and they can attract some GLAMOUR BABES once again.Lets face it B/S will never have the line up they once had like in 2009,but feel the one thing missing from their channels is some glamour.They had it,fucked it off for less classier cheaper babes,and with it my interest,which I might add I still find personally such a shame,would love to see Babestation once again at the top of the tree like it once was.

Exactly my thoughts! Babes like Tiffany, Tori, and Camilla Jayne are my definition of Glamour babes. Nothing against them but i just find the girls like Lily pink, Beth ect. are not those type of girls, they're not the type of babes that when I tune in at 9:00 I think to myself "wow look at her, I'm definitely hanging around to see her undress". Babestation need to stop with all this apprentice shit and get back to getting the real 'babe show' girls back in.
i know you are a TJ Mel Rook fan like me she would be a great signing for BS, but she seems to have left the channels for now i hope it isn't permanent, i too prefer the glamour type and im not a fan of the babestation academy girls except for when danni levy was on it
01-09-2013 17:21
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-09-2013 17:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  bs does have a good roster at the moment with something for everyone but they don't use it properly. most nights are often dominated by "the usual suspects" which include the likes of lori, lolly, tiffany, lacey and preeti. any other babes that are on often put on one channel together or only do very short stints (usually 30 minutes) on the beds/sets when the usual suspects have a break after a very very long stint on the beds

last Thursday night was an example of how a bs night lineup should be with something for everyone with louise, brookie, lily pink, lexie rider and abbee all on.
Tori was on as well on thursday night
01-09-2013 17:24
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(01-09-2013 16:57 )HannahsPet Wrote:  to be honest wouldnt want Ella or kandi to come back to BS because they would get sidelined least we get then all night on one channel with good picture. Hannah and Izzy would have done nights by now if they wanted to. Daryl Paige and Lynsey atkinson have moved on away from the shows

The main problem with BS is behind the scenes. If the other channels were struggling to find decent girls then would say it wasnt the talent scout at BS but they are bringing in decent new talent
Was not on about these girls coming back,they just can not attract there sort,agree about the talent scout,or perhaps they won't pay the money so can not get the talent.

Age is a state of mind.
01-09-2013 17:24
mr mystery Away

Concerning BS and their pay structure and behind the scenes staff Morgan Preece said on MFC a few months ago that the main problem at BS is the producers, Morgan said she and other girls left BS because the producers treated the girls like robots,(her exact words) she said the girls had to adopt set positions as dictated by the producers and use set words and phrases dictated by the producers when on the phone, she said the girls had very little freedom to be themselves or say what they wanted on the phones, so she had enough of the BS producers and left, she said other channels give the girls more freedom to be themselves .

As for wages i'm guessing what the girls get paid at BS varies depending what BS think the girls are worth, but when Jemma Jey was still at RLC and was being tamed down and was wearing 2 pairs of knickers i mentioned to her about her leaving RLC and and going back to BS, Jemma told me that BS weren't very good payers, she said RLC were paying her more money than what BS would pay her if she went back, (i'm guessing she enquired) she said she was getting more money at RLC for appearing on free to air channels than what she would be paid even if she did the BS Xtreme live shows, that was some time ago now so things might be different now .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
01-09-2013 20:27
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah sevrel girls have said nearly the same to me. Sick of producers attitudes and being hassled into selling pics and vids every couple of mins

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-09-2013 20:41
dogman Offline

Reading MR MYSTERY'S post throws light on the reasons why Charlie C stopped doing nights,and why all the talent fucked off.From what I gather B/S was once a great place to work for the girls,they had a lot of banter and a giggle and seemed much happier.And then the hard sell raised it ugly head.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2013 02:10 by dogman.)
02-09-2013 01:23
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Are daytime shows not moving yet. as it looks like there are stay put for now.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
02-09-2013 14:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the hardsell is what annoys me the most about bs these days. just as I get enjoying watching a babe on bs. the mic girl will pop up to plug pics & vids or bsx either in a box in corner or full screen and therefore taking the babe off screen

imagine it really annoys the people who call the bs babes. theyre in full flow call only to be interrupted/distracted by hard selling

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
02-09-2013 14:34
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(02-09-2013 14:26 )dave34 Wrote:  Are daytime shows not moving yet. as it looks like there are stay put for now.

Lexie tweeted about 30 mins ago

" Hay guys i wont be @BabestationTV as per previous tweet this wed due to moving studios, please catch me mon 9th instead 7am-2pm missing u xx "

looks like they could be changing hours

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-09-2013 15:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV