Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Sunday night on. TV I liked,
Georgia was on TV more than normal and did a couple of very good section, got into.lots of different sexy positions really showed off her fit body very well,
Cici was back and on TV for the first time in a long time, she got naked and showed off her perfect peachy bum
Angell fully topless on TV lots of playing with her lovely little boobs she was more confident doing some sexy positions including hand thong when she spread her legs very nice

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-07-2022 10:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-07-2022 10:15 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday night on. TV I liked,
Georgia was on TV more than normal and did a couple of very good section, got into.lots of different sexy positions really showed off her fit body very well,
Cici was back and on TV for the first time in a long time, she got naked and showed off her perfect peachy bum
Angell fully topless on TV lots of playing with her lovely little boobs she was more confident doing some sexy positions including hand thong when she spread her legs very nice

Yes I enjoyed the FV shows last night: very different! 673 had Beth on for a total of 2 hours 10 minutes doing her usual excellent show and going naked. Crystal Candy! for 27 minutes topless and braless and really showing off her lovely big tits and arse! Georgia Spice! for 29 minutes topless and braless in lovely positions showing off her amazing trim body and nice small tits as usual! Ferrari Red! was on for 31 minutes (on a proper set!) in a nice blue suit: topless from the start and showing off her lovely curves. And Dallas Morgan was on for 56 minutes but was mostly covered up only going topless VERY briefly! So a reasonable show for s lot of my favourites!
BUT my FV show of the night was 674! We didn't see Beth but instead Yasmin Nicole! was on for a total of 2 hours 2 minutes: her longest ever FV time: topless from the start of both sections and really showing off her lovely tits and shapely arse: really shaking!! Cici Anders! (now just Cici!) was also on for her longest time on FV: 1 hour 24 minutes and braless all of the time showing off her lovely curves! I need to check my recording to see if she actually went naked as you say she did !!!? But she was really excellent! Ferrari Red! was on for 31 minutes and did a similar show to that on 673:good as she now is! And Angell Delight! was on for 31 minutes in a very nice turquoise bra and pants set with black shoes. Went topless braless and topless again really showing off her lovely small tits before covering up before the end! She also rubbed her nice bum while laid on her side. Very nice and her best FV section yet! Definitely getting used to being on TV.
So two very good but different shows! As Annie Kay wasn't on AGAIN! Beth wasa main girl (as scheduled) but only on 673 with Yasmin Nicole! as a main girl on 674. And with (mostly) different girls on the two FV shows there was plenty of variety to please most of us! And ONLY one girl who I didn't like!
Although 673 was very good I preferred 674 because of the (up until now!) unusually lengthy footage of Yasmin! and Cici!!! Thanks girls! And THANKS BS!!!!!!.......A VERY good Sunday night!!
Tonight: Alice Goodwin until 5.30am with Ferrari Red!, Piggy Mouth, Nikita Reign and Rosey Love until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Alex Le Tissier!, Amy Lacey! and Macy May! Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2022 11:21 by trains55.)
11-07-2022 10:45
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(11-07-2022 10:45 )trains55 Wrote:  
(11-07-2022 10:15 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday night on. TV I liked,

Yes I enjoyed the FV shows last night: very different! 673 had Beth on for a total of 2 hours 10 minutes doing her usual excellent show and going naked. Crystal Candy! for 27 minutes topless and braless and really showing off her lovely big tits and arse! Georgia Spice! for 29 minutes topless and braless in lovely positions showing off her amazing trim body and nice small tits as usual! Ferrari Red! was on for 31 minutes (on a proper set!) in a nice blue suit: topless from the start and showing off her lovely curves. And Dallas Morgan was on for 56 minutes but was mostly covered up only going topless VERY briefly! So a reasonable show for s lot of my favourites!
BUT my FV show of the night was 674! We didn't see Beth but instead Yasmin Nicole! was on for a total of 2 hours 2 minutes: her longest ever FV time: topless from the start of both sections and really showing off her lovely tits and shapely arse: really shaking!! Cici Anders! (now just Cici!) was also on for her longest time on FV: 1 hour 24 minutes and braless all of the time showing off her lovely curves! I need to check my recording to see if she actually went naked as you say she did !!!? But she was really excellent! Ferrari Red! was on for 31 minutes and did a similar show to that on 673:good as she now is! And Angell Delight! was on for 31 minutes in a very nice turquoise bra and pants set with black shoes. Went topless braless and topless again really showing off her lovely small tits before covering up before the end! She also rubbed her nice bum while laid on her side. Very nice and her best FV section yet! Definitely getting used to being on TV.
So two very good but different shows! As Annie Kay wasn't on AGAIN! Beth wasa main girl (as scheduled) but only on 673 with Yasmin Nicole! as a main girl on 674. And with (mostly) different girls on the two FV shows there was plenty of variety to please most of us! And ONLY one girl who I didn't like!
Although 673 was very good I preferred 674 because of the (up until now!) unusually lengthy footage of Yasmin! and Cici!!! Thanks girls! And THANKS BS!!!!!!.......A VERY good Sunday night!!
Tonight: Alice Goodwin until 5.30am with Ferrari Red!, Piggy Mouth, Nikita Reign and Rosey Love until 5.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Alex Le Tissier!, Amy Lacey! and Macy May! Enjoy!?.......

Thanks for the review for Sunday really appreciate it,even more so now as I've tested positive for covid once more so not feeling well atm
11-07-2022 13:02
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

(10-07-2022 21:51 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi guys!
What a nice girl Catalia Valentine is! On both FV channels last night for half an hour or so on each and did very well showing off her nice curves!! My best girl last night! Hopefully she will be on again and for longer!?....

Yeah trains was a pleasant surprise on Saturday night in between Alice and beth was much better than what valentina offered up the couple nights before

Anyway get well soon nittram100 not ideal especially with the recent heatwave also
Anyway Sunday night was pretty reasonable another delight watching Beth despite not as much time on TV
Like you winsaw quite enjoyed Cici backed up Beth well similar to Yasmin Nicole who I felt played it a little safe but was good seeing her at mk than a tiny bedroom
Ferrari back in mk horray and not on one of those small beds doing next to nothing where Georgia is still in that mode I'm not convinced

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
11-07-2022 20:39
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(11-07-2022 20:39 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  
(10-07-2022 21:51 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi guys!
What a nice girl Catalia Valentine is! On both FV channels last night for half an hour or so on each and did very well showing off her nice curves!! My best girl last night! Hopefully she will be on again and for longer!?....

Yeah trains was a pleasant surprise on Saturday night in between Alice and beth was much better than what valentina offered up the couple nights before

Anyway get well soon nittram100 not ideal especially with the recent heatwave also
Anyway Sunday night was pretty reasonable another delight watching Beth despite not as much time on TV
Like you winsaw quite enjoyed Cici backed up Beth well similar to Yasmin Nicole who I felt played it a little safe but was good seeing her at mk than a tiny bedroom
Ferrari back in mk horray and not on one of those small beds doing next to nothing where Georgia is still in that mode I'm not convinced

Cheers @Geriisgreat yeah the hot weather isn't helping
11-07-2022 20:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out! No Alice last night so we had a selection of girls on FV including Yasmin Nicole again on both channels BUT not as long as on Sunday night!
673: Nikita Reign was on twice for a total of 1 hour 34 minutes topless and braless and in various positions. Yasmin Nicole on for just 28 minutes topless and braless shaking her arse;nice! Ferrari Red in the sauna for 26 minutes topless from the start and used various positions: very good as usual:put shoes on before the end! Georgia Spice on for 32 minutes topless and braless and used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves and nice small tits! Very nice! And Zoe Grey was on for 57 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions: she also wore a hat!
Quite a reasonable show.
674 :Nikita was on for just 57 minutes and was similar to her 673 section. Yasmin Nicole was on for 57 minutes topless and braless straight away but put her bra back on well before the end! Great shaking arse shots again! Good as usual! Bunny Saint for 31 minutes braless early and various positions showing off her nice tits and arse but a few top half shots. Zoe was on for the last hour and ten minutes as before but wearing a green top so she was topless and not braless. And Piggy Mouth was on twice! for a total of 58 minutes braless and just in her usual tiny pants. Several positions as usual.
Another reasonable show with a few longish sections.
So not a GREAT night for me:no show was really good enough for me to keep BUT at least Alice didn't take over!!!......
Tonight: Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Poppy May?, Layla Lamour and Ferrari Red until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Nicole Snow, Macy May!, Sarah Louise, Ashlyn Shaw!, Layla Rose, Alexa Brooke! and Brooke Knight!.........Enjoy!?.........
12-07-2022 11:17
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I very much liked Monday nights TV show
Yasmin in the MK sauna looked amazing on TV twerking her gorgeous bum, lots of boob play, she looked really happy,
Ferrari was excellent she really showed what she can do when on a proper studio set, loved seeing her standing up really showing off her gorgeous curves, love her naughty smile, loved her looking over her shoulder as showed off her perfect peachy bum,
Georgia did a very good show on TV again she's getting more confident at showing off her peachy bum , lots of sexy positions again,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-07-2022 16:24
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw a fairly decent Monday night given Alice wasn't about no doubt recovering from her Saturday night and then at wireless on Sunday
Aside from that enjoyed watching yasmin Nicole seemed more freedom last night just getting on with it similar to nikita and Zoe had a couple of stints including a change horray maybe a sign of things to come
Ferrari was alright for her second night at nk still feel she's adapting to going from a bed to a set where there's more space
Whilst I'm not convinced by Georgia she needs some more freedom than just the bed all the time it's hinding her progress

12-07-2022 17:31
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night on FV we saw Beth as a main girl and Poppy May on TV for the first time in ages: not on again until the 27th according to her! Beth was on 673 for just 48 minutes and was "naked " just in her shirt! She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 30 minutes in her shirt again and topless and pantless in her last section. Excellent as usual. Poppy was on 673 twice for a total of 2 hours 11 minutes! and went fully naked in one section: very unusual for her! Quite good.
Also on 673: Layla Rose was on twice! for a total of 1 hour doing her usual show. And Layla Lamour was on for 36 minutes going topless and showing off her nice tits mostly top half shots.
So a very reasonable show.
674 also had Ashlyn Shaw for 39 minutes! (a bit better!) going topless and braless and really playing with her nice tits. Good. Sarah Louise was on for 38 minutes goings topless early on showing off and playing with her lovely huge 34"HH tits a lot as usual: sat up with fullish and top half shots. Quite good. Zoe Grey was on for 28 minutes braless from the start and wearing a green blouse/jacket, tiny yellow pants, white ankle socks, glasses and a hat! Took her jacket off early and her socks (briefly! ) OK. And Ferrari Red was on for 29 minutes but in a bedset again! Braless from the start in a yellow suit,black stockings and black shoes! She was mainly sat/knelt up but crouched briefly. OK but not one of her best shows!
So another very reasonable show. Both channels quite good again but there were a few longish advert breaks one on 673 and a few on 674: two of 11 minutes! Surely not necessary when changing sets!!!!!!!?
Tonight: Bella Mendez until 5.30am with Yasmin Nicole!, Sabrina Jade!, Sophie Hart and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Georgia Spice!, Mia Middleton, Layla Rose, Jamie Knight, Lucia Maria, Beth Bennett, Luna Lamora!, Crystal Candy! and Brooke Knight!!..........Enjoy!?.........
There may not be a review tomorrow morning as I have an early start and need to try to phone my Doctor before any appointments go!..Take care and I'll catch up when I'm able to....
13-07-2022 10:29
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains another reasonable night with Beth doing her thing always a pleasure whilst I must say a surprise seeing poppy on TV and none of her backstage antics
A short but fun appearance seeing ashlynn similar to Zoe
Whilst was back to the bed for Ferrari and very little happened
Whilst I wasn't too bothered with Sarah Louise and Layla both very laboured despite two cracking cleavages

13-07-2022 21:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV