babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
It may have taken some time to get going last night but was worth it when chloe and atlanta appeared and smashed valentina to pieces who personally is still going backwards
Throw in ashlyn and Stella whilst Megan wasn't too bad once she got going and I'm happy

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
25-08-2021 15:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-08-2021 15:59 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  It may have taken some time to get going last night but was worth it when chloe and atlanta appeared and smashed valentina to pieces who personally is still going backwards
Throw in ashlyn and Stella whilst Megan wasn't too bad once she got going and I'm happy
Yes once Chloe and Atlanta appeared it became a "proper " nightshow!
Probably a bit different tonight: Beth! and Preeti!..........
25-08-2021 16:39
TK42152577 Offline

(25-08-2021 06:25 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Hayley Marie is probably a typo. It will be Hayley Maye they're talking about.

Thank you very much, Silent Majority.
25-08-2021 22:45
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Your welcome, and welcome to the forum btw Smile
25-08-2021 22:50
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi all.
674 as usual.
Lots of Preeti: from 12.08 till 1.29 topless and fully naked with a few top half shots!
And from 4.03 until 4.47 fully naked from the start! Mainly full shots and oiled up her big tits near the end with close ups. A total of 2 hours 5 minutes! A good night for her!.
Amber Paige was on (twice!) for a total of 1 hour 37 minutes! At last a reasonable length of screen time for her: excellent as usual really showing off and playing with her lovely tits! A few top half shots but still very good as she always is!
And we saw Beth BUT only for 36 minutes! She went naked as usual. I'm guessing that she was on 673 for much longer!?
All MK girls.
I'm assuming that 673 was similar but with Beth on for MUCH longer!?......
Tonight: Priya and Mia Middleton!!.......plus lots of my favourites are on the webshow: Lucia, Buffy, both Yasmins, Jamie Knight, Crystal Candy, Ellie Jay, Megan Rox and Kayla Keen! It would be good to see some of them on TV for longer than usual!!.......
26-08-2021 11:56
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Yeah, as you deduced elsewhere, we had Sarah Lou on 673 instead of Amber Paige.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
26-08-2021 14:29
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A reasonable Wednesday nights viewing with mostly preeti and Beth on
Throw in a mix of cameos from Amber mikki b missy and Sarah Louise
Probably the first time in quite some time Sarah Louise was TV but nothing really special or different mikki b nice to see her again on tv and was reasonable whilst missy is starting to grow on me a little as for Amber I'm still undecided

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
26-08-2021 20:52
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Well unless things got better after 1am Thursday night opening on freeview wasn't great with Lori and Priya opening proceedings and tbh got extremely bored after 5 mins and went elsewhere, Lori was bouncing around that much she was giving me a headache
Web caught Megan and Stella doing excellent shows as usual definitely the best 2 girls on Babestation last night
27-08-2021 10:39
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.
674 as usual.
The show started off with Lori on the grey set for 54 minutes in black bra and pants. Topless on and off stood up and sat up and bounced up and down!
1.01-1.59 Stella in the office wearing a red floral dress for a few seconds and then stripped naked very early: usual positions including top half shots with brief glimpses of her landing strip from a distance while laid on her back!
2.03-2.30! Jamie Knight in the sauna wearing a small pink bra and pants (bikini?) : the bra didn't really completely cover her lovely big tits: slight underboob! Also wearing white ankle socks which she took off and went topless very early! Good but a VERY brief appreance!
2.31-3.29 Crystal Candy was on wearing a VERY big white bra matching pants a nd suspender belt and stockings. She went braless after JUST 3 minutes until the end: the longest braless footage I have got so far! She sat up and crouched as usual giving us good shots of her amazing BIG tits as she really played with them as usual! Plus nice shots of her lovely arse when crouched!! And close ups of her BIG tits! Very good!
3.35-4.29 Stella was on again in the sauna in the same outfit from earlier but without her pants! She took her dress off early and was then "naked" except for her stockings. Used her normal positions.
4.34-4.59 Beth was on for the last 25 minutes in the pink office. Braless from the start just in black pants: usual positions but didn't get naked!
So I really enjoyed the show mainly because of Crystal Candy's excellent section! I'm not really keen on Stella but admit that she always does very good shows: her shower on the webshow was excellent! Jamie was also very good as usual despite not being on for very long! Likewise Beth! But Lori was just loud and most unlike how she used to be !!
And didn't see Priya at all: apparently she went home early for an unspecified reason!? So presumably that is why Stella was on after the usual 4.00am finish!
Tonight: Nicole Snow and Preeti Young plus Priya from 10.00 till 4.00???????
Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Lucia Maria, Ashlyn Shaw, Jamie Knight,,
Yasmin Karma, Poppy and Georgia Brown who is supposed to be doing a Buzz-a-Thon on the web! I managed to see Megan Rox on the webshow with Jamie creaming up her tits! And she said that she is doing a show with Amber next Tuesday 31st: probably worth a look!!!!!!!..............Crystal Candy is also supposed to be doing a big booty oil show on the same night!!!.......Could be a late night! Take care and I look forward to hearing what 673 was like: I'm guessing similar to 674 but with lots more of Beth and Jamie!?........
27-08-2021 11:23
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(27-08-2021 11:23 )trains55 Wrote:  Morning all.
674 as usual.
1.01-1.59 Stella ...
2.03-2.30! Jamie Knight ...
2.31-3.29 Crystal Candy ...
3.35-4.29 Stella was on again ...
Well, you got much the better deal, we on 673 had Priya, Lori, Beth endlessly until some improvement when Jamie came on around 4...
Quote:And didn't see Priya at all: apparently she went home early for an unspecified reason!?
Was the reason that she's bloody terrible? bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
27-08-2021 14:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV