babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Hi all. Back from my weekend away and it looks like I didn't miss much!
674 last night as usual.
12.02-1.01 Lucia in the study. A nice lengthy section for a change: she was very good as usual: braless from the start and really shaking and playing with her lovely big tits as she does so well!
1.03-1.35 Missy went topless near the end: usual positions mainly crouched and put glasses on!
1.38-2.30 Mia in the grey set. Topless on and off.
2.34-3.02 Beth in one of her famous bikinis (pink this time) and went topless. In the pink office.
3.04-3.31 Luna in black big bra pants and shoes. Went braless early and played with her nice small tits!
3.37-4.30 Beth again in the pink office. Naked very early as usual!
Then 29 minutes of adverts!
So a very reasonable show with favourites of mine on: again only Beth went naked. It was good seeing Lucia on for a longish time again!
Presumably 673 was a similar show but possibly with Mia on for longer!?......
Tonight: Bella and Alice: so not expecting much! But hopefully I'll see a few of my favourites who are on the webshow: Amber, Chloe and Kendal London!?......
23-08-2021 13:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Welcome back buddy
It was a better Saturday and Sunday night than Friday night
For last night like Saturday Beth and Mia Middleton showed 85% of the current night girls atm how simple it is to switch it up and throw in Lucia and it was pretty good
Luna can be hit miss given she's a newbie yet there are some clips I've noticed she's more topless and the odd nude one

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
23-08-2021 15:48
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2021 15:48 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Welcome back buddy
It was a better Saturday and Sunday night than Friday night
For last night like Saturday Beth and Mia Middleton showed 85% of the current night girls atm how simple it is to switch it up and throw in Lucia and it was pretty good
Luna can be hit miss given she's a newbie yet there are some clips I've noticed she's more topless and the odd nude one

Hi. Yes it was nice to get away but it's always nice to get back!
So Friday wasn't good then!
I thought that last night was pretty good but of course having Beth, Mia and Lucia on was a great help! I agree that Luna is variable: I have seen her in a longish section with her bra off for most of it! Haven't seen her naked though!.........Lovely normal girl with nice smallish tits!.
Not expecting much tonight!...........
23-08-2021 17:27
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

674 as usual.
No Bella so Priya instead!.......
2 hours 15 minutes of Alice in two sections: normal Alice!
Only 42 minutes of Priya: usual fairly static and boring.
Amber was also on and good BUT only on for the first 23 minutes: probably the end of her section on Sky!?
Zeena and Azura were also on for just 33 minutes and 27 minutes respectively: the normal short sections.
So not a GREAT night! I would have preferred more of Amber and less of Alice...........
Tonight we have: Valentina..............
Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Ashlyn Shaw, Yasmin Karma, Megan Rox and Bella............
24-08-2021 15:45
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Summed it up well trains was definitely Monday from one overrated girl in bella to probably one of the most boring in priya
Whilst was ur usual Alice night
Yeah Amber was part of my virgin media recording from half 11 until just after midnight before Alice took over she was alright unsure what direction she is going in atm
Zeena and azera as you mentioned had brief time on tv

As for later really hope that ashlyn and Megan get a good amount of time on tv to make up for having to endure the valentina crap as her return on Friday night was nothing different than before she had her break

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
24-08-2021 16:46
TK42152577 Offline

Question RE: Review of last night's show
Hey everybody. Thanks for all the posts. Hope all has been well with you and your families during the ongoing pandemic.
I've seen a number of references to a Hayley Marie in this thread and the "Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments" thread. Is it Hayley Marie C0ppin that is being referenced? If so, I could not find her as an active or retired model on BabestationTV or Babestationcams. Does she use a alias or not post her profile publicly? Sorry if these are simple/obvious questions as I am a newbie. Thanks for any and all help.
25-08-2021 03:50
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Hayley Marie is probably a typo. It will be Hayley Maye they're talking about.
25-08-2021 06:25
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Chloe, Atlanta, Stella and Valentina made it a damn good 673 for me Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-08-2021 08:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-08-2021 08:16 )Doddle Wrote:  Chloe, Atlanta, Stella and Valentina made it a damn good 673 for me Big Grin

Well done. I really enjoyed 674:Chloe, Atlanta, Megan Rox (for 58 minutes!),Ashlyn and Valentina. All favourites of mine except Valentina! So a good night for me! Especially with Megan on for a longish time! Thanks BS!.........
25-08-2021 08:50
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi. 674 as usual.
Despite a lot of Valentina (1 hour 33 minutes in two sections) I thought it was a good show: Atlanta was on for 1 hour 9 minutes in the last section: very active, acrobatic and flexible as usual and went fully naked as she usually does! Megan Rox was on for 58 minutes! As a mistress!?dressed in black PVC and went braless for the last 21 minutes. Very good to see her for a longish time on TV! We also saw Chloe and Ashlyn Shaw for the usual 29 minutes each! So a good show for a Tuesday! It was great seeing Atlanta before she has September off: and she didn't disappoint as expected! I would have preferred to have seen more of Chloe and/or Ashlyn and less of Atlanta!..........
Tonight: Preeti and Beth!............could/should be good!? Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Amber Paige, Sarah Louise, Nicole Snow, Kayla Keen and Jane Ivy.........
25-08-2021 09:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV