gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Been keeping an eye on the Xpanded roster of late to see which girls could work on the playboy channel and I think they are well short of girls,
As I guess they are going to have the same restrictions put on them as rlc had as to which girls can work on that channel as they will need to be what they deam the playboy type,
Some girls who have been at rlc a long time have never worked on 902 and I think a lot of Xpandeds roster will be in the same boat,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-06-2015 19:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Personally think this 'Playboy' babe type is out of date. Never knew what it really meant anyway. Enhanced buxom babes preferably blonde (and/or dumb looking)? Far more hotter sophisticated babes that don't meet that type now.
16-06-2015 10:57
m100 Away
Banned

how would playboy feel about the tatoos on a large proportion of xpanded's girls?

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
16-06-2015 11:44
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(16-06-2015 11:44 )m100 Wrote:  how would playboy feel about the tatoos on a large proportion of xpanded's girls?

How have they felt about Candy Charms, Maxie Rhoads, Priya, Amy Lu, Amanda?
Maybe I haven't been paying attention and they only appear on the RLC channel, but I don't think they can afford to be too fussy about it nowadays or they'd struggle to find anyone suitable.
16-06-2015 11:56
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

tattoos are not a problem as long as the girl still has that glamor look, it got more to do with things like size of boob, body shape,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-06-2015 11:57
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

The first Playboy Playmate to have a tattoo was Miss February 1993.
16-06-2015 13:25
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^I wonder was it a small discreet tattoo though.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
16-06-2015 15:25
moresthepity Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi guys,

can anyone tell me why there are very few Caps and Vids on this forum compared to say B/Station and RLC?
17-06-2015 15:34
HEX!T Away
Retired

xxpanded asked admin to remove all there content and refuses to allow any new.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
17-06-2015 15:42
JackGough Offline
Junior Poster

(04-06-2015 20:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Interesting to see how the channels will be branded. I'm expecting playboy for all 4 channels they now have (if true) 902, 930, 931 & 943

Also as I've said in the rlc section, wonder if it will spark a babeshow merry go round

I wouldn't expect that at all.

Xxxpanded is a strong brand and their business/website has been around for 10 years now. It has been evolving slowly but steadily over that time and has retained a lot of its core employees (home phone sex girls) over much of that decade, and later expanded (pun not intended) its business into web streams and then TV on the 900s.

Recently they've made a lot of changes on the website to make it more mobile-friendly. They have got a fairly interactive community going between the home phone/cam girls and some of the TV girls who also do camshows mainly from the studio. The chatroom and forum are fairly well used and there is a bona-fide PM service (girls can leave audio messages for their customers).

Back to the TV side of their operation - I see no reason why they wouldn't operate the two RLC / Playboy channels as they are while retaining the 'budget' channels, with different lineups on each.

The fact that the likes of Amanda / Priya / Tori Lee have been added as new girls is only to allow them to do cam chat and sell 'exclusive' content through their existing platforms probably as part of them licensing the brand.

As has been stated, and on the xxxpanded forum as well, is that they are not going to make huge sweeping changes - evolution not revolution. I don't see why they'd take a 10 year old brand which is now well established and slap a playboy bunny logo all over it.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2015 09:04 by JackGough.)
19-06-2015 09:02

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles