gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

terence Offline

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
ella jolie's 'best' night shows are way better than fernanda's 'best' night shows imo.

just sayin'.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
27-08-2016 23:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

Having called most of the babes (day time and night), Fernanda is one of the best - both looks and performance.

I think you need to differentiate between the dynamic of the nighttime and the daytime shows. The turn on of the daytime shows is the 'face value' premise of a friendly chat with the babes along side the 'sleazy' undercover nature that some of the babes support which is to aid the caller in having a wank - it's the feeling of it being 'our (dirty) little secret'. This needs to be appreciated to understand why many prefer the daytime babes to the overt, in your face, modus operandi of the night time shows.
27-08-2016 23:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-08-2016 23:30 )Joey 27 Wrote:  You think that if you want, lets just say im glad Tori and my other favorite night babes aren't/weren't daybabes, i wonder if you would have been happy if Dionne Mendez was a daybabe Billy?

People can have their opinions, but no daybabe is a better performer than 99% of night girls that's a fact

Would you be if Tori was? Probably same answer Smile
27-08-2016 23:45
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

@ Duggy G2
Re Fern 2010.
Next time I'll send you a PM .
It will be less hassle .
28-08-2016 00:30
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(27-08-2016 23:45 )Broncobilly Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 23:30 )Joey 27 Wrote:  You think that if you want, lets just say im glad Tori and my other favorite night babes aren't/weren't daybabes, i wonder if you would have been happy if Dionne Mendez was a daybabe Billy?

People can have their opinions, but no daybabe is a better performer than 99% of night girls that's a fact

Would you be if Tori was? Probably same answer Smile

having an opinion is fine Joey, but don't slag off people's likes for certain girls unless you can prove it and as for outrightly saying Fernanda doesn't put a lot of input into her performances whether she does a day show or night show you certainly need your eyes tested!
I wouldn't watch Ella's night shows because I read a lot of people saying she doesn't put a lot in to her shows sometimes and they are boring so I wouldn't be interested.
As far as I am concerrned personally know what girls I like, and I'm more than happy to stick up for their performances on either!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
28-08-2016 10:49
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(27-08-2016 17:28 )Joey 27 Wrote:  She does about 3 nightshows a year, by all means complement her for her looks and she may be good on the phone, but to say her shows are better than any of the nightgirls of any era is laughable

You're the who's being laughable with comments like this mate

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
28-08-2016 10:52
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(27-08-2016 17:16 )Joey 27 Wrote:  ^That is the most ridiculous statement i've ever read, she is just a daybabe for fuck sake

Well when she does a night show it's something special

28-08-2016 10:54
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(27-08-2016 14:59 )ryuken Wrote:  All presenters, whether daytime or night, on all channels need to emulate Fernanda's sense of style, telephone manner, TV & pervecam techniques.

I just wish she'd host more shows standing up and bent over like Flick Hill, and I'd love to see her do cam shows too.

not seen her on perve yet?

28-08-2016 10:55
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(27-08-2016 18:35 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Its got nothing to do with Tori or any of my other faves, even Ella Jolie has done better shows than Fernanda, daygirls in general are overrated in terms of their shows

When was the last time anyone has seen Ella do a day show that even comes close to beating any of Fernanda's performances then? I beg to differ TongueBounce

(This post was last modified: 28-08-2016 11:11 by lovebabes56.)
28-08-2016 11:04
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(27-08-2016 18:41 )Joey 27 Wrote:  There's no debate to be had night girls in general do better shows than daygirls, Teejay Walker is my favorite daybabe but i don't overrate her shows

how can you say that you don't overrate Teejay's shows as a day show babe when you are saying night show girls do better shows than day show babes and then said some day shows are overrated? By saying that, I accuse you of having double standards!!

(This post was last modified: 29-08-2016 09:09 by lovebabes56.)
28-08-2016 11:17

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles