[Image: dec6fa374594652.jpg]

Zoe 'cleavage ' Stollery

If only.
21-12-2014 15:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(21-12-2014 15:35 )Broncobilly Wrote:  we know it's bad when you don't even mention Rachel Smile

Rachel is of course my fave and everyone knows that especially her Heart.
It was lovely to see her and speak to her again the other night in an all too rare a nightshow Blush.
Her bath tub show earlier in the year amongst others will stay with me forever as one of the best shows I have ever seen Blush.
But one or two babes cannot save a channel from criticism.
I almost wish Rachel could move to BS or even S66 but something tells me RLC is ultimately the right place for her if RLC just change the game a little Wink.

21-12-2014 16:08
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-12-2014 15:17 )snookered147 Wrote:  Of all the channels RLC seems to be the one in the biggest regulatory panic.

I think that that is absolutely true of the night shows, but there is a weird contradiction on the day shows.

As clearly demonstrated by the DTW thread (and my own experience) RLC has by far the most permissive daytime producers.
21-12-2014 16:19
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(21-12-2014 14:08 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Another P.S. Give babes like Terri Hawkes more night shows, she always looks up for it on her shows.
I noticed both she & Destiny were happy to get their boobs out when filling in after 10 until the proper night crew turned up Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-12-2014 16:25
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(21-12-2014 13:23 )winsaw Wrote:  i don't like the dom shows and that one last night was not for me but someone must as they would not have had the dom 241 going for so long if it was not getting the calls, and that's the point RLC have hit on a formula that gets them calls,

The dom shows seem to be doing very well. If you want to call Dannii Harwood for example when she's doing a dom show, best wait until after midnight, because 10-12 can be extremely busy.
21-12-2014 16:41
Mikefranz17 Offline
Senior Poster

I Find It Funny How So Many People Comment About This This Stuff But The One Person(Company) Never Answer Nothing Just Goes To Show Little Of A F**k They Give annoyedannoyedannoyed

Lack Of Effort, To Much Clothes Stockings, Dated Sets

All Ways Pisses Me Of When A Girl Goes On The Mic About No Calls But Will Sit There Fully Clothed Lazy Effort ANd Just Puts On Make Up Gee I Wonder Why You Got No Calls annoyed

Then You Have Amanda Saying Oil Show Naked At 11 With Max Effort With Calls All The Time Heart

Seems Like A Simple Business Model To Me Supply And Demand Something That People Want!
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2014 16:43 by Mikefranz17.)
21-12-2014 16:42
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

who was the last babe to go from BS to RLC? it's been quite a while i think, that speaks volumes, i hope BS sign Electra but maybe she is happy at RLC
21-12-2014 19:10
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

Couldn't disagree more with most of the last posts in all honesty.

I don't watch any of the other channels much as I find them very repetitive and lame, Very pretty girls just lying on their stomachs or naked all the time.

Personally, I don't get the excitement over the naked oil thing. Does nowt for me really. I would much rather see a very sexy outfit slowly removed with a tease than Amanda rolling around naked. But then that's the point. We all like different things and various looks of the lasses (Candy does zero for me for instance, but I know many love the lasses shows and huge tits).

Impossible to please us all maybe.

Horses for courses and all that.

I do agree that maybe some of the nights are a bit samey, but then again I assume most people aren't watching every night.
Certainly the risqué Danni stuff like her performance behind partially closed doors etc would be most welcome again Smile and more 'pushing the boundaries'...but at the end of the day it's no ones fault except the ridiculous laws of our 'free' country and it's regulators.

For me they could certainly mix the girls up a bit more IE in type of lasses on at the same time. Having Danni, Lucy and Jennifer on at the same time for instance is a bit odd (and I'm a blonde kinda guy).

It's gonna be impossible to please everyone, but a more varied approach to scheduling would help massively in my opinion.

All in all I find RLC way, way ahead of the other stations.

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2014 19:47 by seymourclunge.)
21-12-2014 19:46
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

^You say it's No one's fault but that is wrong. The fault is with the channels bitching about each other to OfCom end of.
21-12-2014 20:11
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

Agree with that point. if that happens then it is quite ridiculous and they should realise it's utterly counter productive as well.

Do Ofcom not 'vet' or review every show as well?

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
21-12-2014 20:18

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL