Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Let's be honest every channel has become rubbish they are all scared of OfCom and they all indulge in adverts or other screen blocking mechanism so it's not just rlc what keeps the channels alive is the girls. As long as they have a few top girls it will work. Look at the babe of the year both S66 girls in the final the production on that channel is just awful but there girls get them through.

So for the new year all the channels should return to good old fashioned sexy fun and remember why they are around it's not just RLC that need to get it together
21-12-2014 13:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i don't like the dom shows and that one last night was not for me but someone must as they would not have had the dom 241 going for so long if it was not getting the calls, and that's the point RLC have hit on a formula that gets them calls,
the fact that RLC do mostly outfit/fantasy shows is there USP it what sets them apart from other channels, as every channel needs to do something to get callers who ain't calling else where,
to call last night dire based on the 910 show is unfair as Priya, Ani & Amanda were all really good with a very good 214 by ofcom standards between Ani & Amanda,
also there are a lot of us out there who like stocking, and lastly don't think Jessie will be on nights anytime soon, i asked her on twitter when she would do a night show again and she had a right go at me saying she was not a night girl and did not want to do night shows

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-12-2014 13:23
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

Couldn't agree more with the last handful of posts, Mikefranz17 in particular.

RLC always have been the most heavy in outfits/themes/sets but they USED to get the balance right with babes in AND out of costumes. Mixing themes with all out raunchy naked oily shows, often with the babe slowly stripping from one to the other on the same night.

Too much now it's what you see is what you get ALL night. It's all become lazy. And I agree, the lack of movement in some babes, who used to be so much better, is disappointing. To me it looks like they're content to rely on their regular callers, who called their favourites no matter what. Given up enticing new ones.

Used to be my favourite channel but hardly enticed to watch it anymore, even with some of my best babes on it. Rendell's naughty energy will always grab anyone's attentions though, she's someone who hasn't forgotten what nightshows are meant to be about.

P.S. Get rid of that stupid bookcase backdrop on that set Lucy Zara is often on, and put a real one in there. Looks cheap lol

Another P.S. Give babes like Terri Hawkes more night shows, she always looks up for it on her shows.
21-12-2014 14:08
winsaw Offline

(21-12-2014 14:08 )KerrAvon Wrote:  P.S. Get rid of that stupid bookcase backdrop on that set Lucy Zara is often on, and put a real one in there. Looks cheap lol

that set is at the other studio RLC hire some nights when a girl can't get to Bristol so don't have as much say over how the set will look

21-12-2014 14:15
winsaw Offline

i agree with KerrAvon about the use of outfits and sets i always liked this type of show a lot but agree a few girls have let laziness into there shows,
i would like to see them give more newbies a go it's not that long ago they had 1 a week every sunday to see if they were good, and if there was mare new girls around it may get the girls who are there to up there game,
i would like to see Amy and Terri move to full time nights but always the problem is how many day girls want to go full time nights

21-12-2014 14:33
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I don't usually bother checking schedules for these shows very often, I simply tune in and flick through the lot and try to pick a lucky winner Rolleyes I can't remember the last time RLC caught my attention and I didn't flick right past.
Before I even look at their channel I already have a mental image of what I'm about to see, which usually turns out to be perfectly correct. That's how predictable and quite frankly boring this channel has become.
I've sang their praises in the past but things have changed and not for the better unfortunately. The boat was rocked when Kandi moved to S66 imo, she was always the jewel in their crown.To add insult to injury her performances further accelerated (to my surprise) and she went from strength to strength, alongside spending much less time now chatting to the camera men about fuck knows & fuck all.

RLC just need a shake-up, new talent for the new year should do the trick.
21-12-2014 14:44
Goodfella3041 Online
Posting Machine

(21-12-2014 14:08 )KerrAvon Wrote:  P.S. Get rid of that stupid bookcase backdrop on that set Lucy Zara is often on, and put a real one in there. Looks cheap lol

You are generally spot on about things, KerrAvon, but this is a bad, bad, bad idea...

Given the tendency towards lethargy and motionlessness already exhibited by most of the girls on RLC nowadays, I would worry that if there was a real book case with real books, then they might actually pick one up and start reading it.

God forbid there should be one of the eight autobiographies by Katie Price ... evening over!
21-12-2014 15:08
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

I used to be an avid fan of RLC but agree with all the criticism levelled at it above. The only performer they have now of any interest is Destiny Dunes but I am even getting bored or her shows, restricted and formulaic as they are.
21-12-2014 15:09
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RLC have become rather predictable I'm afraid.
Over familiarity of set, outfit and performance style.
Lack of spontaneity and excitement over the calendar year.
Even the A-Bomb has been tamed to such a degree there is hardly any point. That speaks volumes.
I also think the daytime content on RLC is infinitely better than the nightshow content. This speaks volumes also imo.

Of all the channels RLC seems to be the one in the biggest regulatory panic.
Out of the window have been thrown oily naked spectaculars apart from the odd Electra exception.
No more Dannii Harwood simulation behind an office door.
No bath tub, no shower, no exciting NEW sets to play with.
Same outfits, same tired moves over and over.
Panic stricken production on the basis of what I can only conclude might be fear of other channels waiting to pounce and grass them up for the merest hint of a slip.
It is a deeply sad and worrying state of affairs.
The one shining light and saviour has been Electra.
RLC are lucky to have her.
What is worrying though is that the disease of predictability has now spread to BS as well in most respects.
A year that started with great hope for RLC has gone flat while BS have gone rather downhill and S66 who were rightly the target of a fearful and merciless lampooning have ended up being the one of the big three channels to end the year on a relative high.
Oh how the wheel of nightshow fortune turns.

(This post was last modified: 21-12-2014 15:23 by Snooks.)
21-12-2014 15:17
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

we know it's bad when you don't even mention Rachel Smile
21-12-2014 15:35

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL