Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 new website launch

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: S66 new website launch
I fail to see how these changes, will completely stop what punters type in a Chat Box.
Huh I just don't buy it, & I aren't buying it, I'm buying it elsewhere. Wink

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
03-04-2022 13:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(03-04-2022 13:27 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I fail to see how these changes, will completely stop what punters type in a Chat Box.
Huh I just don't buy it, & I aren't buying it, I'm buying it elsewhere. Wink

Me too.
04-04-2022 10:46
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

(31-03-2022 13:15 )seducedx6 Wrote:  This is just a quick response.. bearing in mind, my having quoted Blaise Pascal before: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2622861 "If I had more time, I would have written a shorter letter".. ahead of maybe more later.

I doubt I'm in too small a minority, in having been inclined to be wary and weary of anything done or said by 66, for a long time.
However, especially since my experience of its customer service last year:
https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2603598 I've been wondering how it's managed to last so long!
Then came the still incomplete new website..
As I've discussed on Twitter, with my housemates, in a thread below a tweet by one of its biggest stars, sections of the website, such as videos and photos, are still empty, reaching tantric-like levels of forthcoming!
Suggesting the website is being setup by those who took a long time to fail to complete a computer system for the NHS!
I have recently argued that 66 is in "continuous scattershot crisis management": https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2663385 and I don't anticipate that changing any time soon.

The distinction between trolling and due criticism, is fraught more widely.
Especially given that social media is a major part of what passes for a public sphere these days, not least during the pandemic.
Albeit to some degree, it was ever thus, going back to the earliest public sphere, the ancient Greek agora, with Socrates being punished for asking challenging questions.
Although I might prefer Diogenes: https://newhumanist.org.uk/articles/5735...t-cynicism whose name I used when I first started posting anything online, around ten years ago.
Many public figures or entities will seek to exercise what power they can, to suppress or evade criticism. Although today, outside of cliques and cults of cheerleading sycophants, and the "filter bubble", that's not guaranteed.

To some extent, the sharing of various recordings, whether ppv from individuals' fan pages, or streams from 66 etc, must drive some to the original sites, to spend £€$.
So the promotional byproduct, is possibly the best that can be expected.
However, if 66 don't put what ppv videos are available, in the place where people would expect them to be, they're not really helping themselves.

In the quoted post, I'd forgotten to say, that in that Twitter thread, I described the still incomplete website, as "new-mangled", wordplay on 'newfangled'!
In the "recently argued" post, referenced above, I said the "new website is the definition of "if it ain't broke..."", which I would apply especially to something as basic as the schedule, which I've overwhelmingly ignored since an initial glance!

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
05-04-2022 01:33
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

If S66 wanted to reduce the number of punters needlessly spamming a babes' chatbox.

Then they could've started charging 1 credit to send a message, and 2 credits to send a PM.

EDIT - Beth on BS just commented in her chatbox that she wished the compliments she gets reduced her tip goal. Bounce

Even the most professional and hardworking babe on BS gets annoyed with spammers. Bounce

I love babes with brown nipples
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2022 22:57 by ryuken.)
05-04-2022 22:43
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(02-04-2022 23:25 )neolithical Wrote:  
(02-04-2022 18:20 )7 stars of the orient Wrote:  gallerys66: @dancesonthesand One-on-one Camming with sound and Video. No video delay, HD streams. Cheaper Calls. Girls can upload their own content, Offline Private messaging, Calls and Toys. The ability to Stream from Phones, out and about. Available anywhere around the world, Calls and cam plus many more to come.

The out and about has potential. I can see that being interesting. The girls uploading their own content could prove to be an interesting feature too. If the girls make a go of that I can see it working very well. The thing that's missing for me is a spy on private show option. That would be a good addition.

Though I can totally understand you're passion for it ....I know from the girls I speak to the spy cam would be a complete no go and show stopper as the privacy with the punter is what they value the most, all of them really encourage cam2cam as the only way for the full experience....(and of course the best paid)

The new video and picture gallery for each model (to be launched) has a combination of her free and paid for Premium material (probably more of this) also the ability to subscribe purely to an individual girls material for a monthly fee, adding their own content and private messaging also part of the plan..
10-04-2022 13:41
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(10-04-2022 13:41 )docutech Wrote:  ....I know from the girls I speak to the spy cam would be a complete no go and show stopper as the privacy with the punter is what they value the most ...

Think so wouldn't you. From a privateering punter's pov you'd think the knowledge they can be spied on would feel a betrayal and destruction of concept. And yet... if this were really something that had serious effect on these guys paying £5 a minute plus then how come BS are still doing it after all this time? It doesn't seem to have stopped them benefiting from privates' revenue.

Maybe its individual attention from their babe that is the actual crucial driving factor even beyond exclusivity. The privates lovers might not like being spied on but largly they seem willing to put up with it if it means they can retain their muse's ear and main focus.

I'd hazard either the babes you speak to are overestimating the problem with spying (and/)or they'd prefer to keep things as they are for their own reasons (less visibility of content once again?).

(10-04-2022 13:41 )docutech Wrote:  The new video and picture gallery for each model (to be launched) has a combination of her free and paid for Premium material (probably more of this) also the ability to subscribe purely to an individual girls material for a monthly fee, adding their own content and private messaging also part of the plan..

I'm told the following prices are some of those visible to 66's unpaid beta testers (sarcasm bladewave ) atm... Credits-per-month subs to view basic individual profile uploads - as of yesterday (thanks to dancesonsand for noting these):

Chanel Baby - 50
Gia Rock - 20
Jessica Raine - 20
Lexie Doll - 30
MrS66Life - 50
Naya Rock - 25
Rosie Harper - 100
S66 Cams - 100
S66 Mobile - 100
Sophie Reade - 100
Tara Spades - 100
Tiffany Rose - 100
Verity Fatal - 100

So content that would once have been part of 66's vip packages is now spread out OF style across a range of babes' pages. A much less vfm offering then.

Also look at MrS66Life, 66cams and 66mobile. What are these going to be but MORE promo crap to push guys towards further speeding elsewhere.

Really this seven circles of payment hell 66 seem so keen to create atm - ppm inside paywalls inside subscriptions inside subscriptions - is becoming a complete racket at this point. A niche market driven on locating the most desperate, most placid, most accepting punters and exploiting them to the max.

They even have the cheek to write stuff like - I kid you not - "... to watch all her content for free. 100/month". Someone get 66 a dictionary before the ASA come calling.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2022 07:49 by ShandyHand.)
10-04-2022 20:34
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I don't like that if a babe on BS is in a private on BSCams or Streamate, that if she's logged into BS too, a punter from BS can join in too.

The additional fees that S66 are placing on top of their monthly membership are ridiculous.

But they know they can get away with it because punters will still pay for it.

I love babes with brown nipples
10-04-2022 23:00
Sandoux Offline
Apprentice Poster

Jennifer Jade PREMIUM Show last week - 60 credit per min
11-04-2022 10:49
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(11-04-2022 10:49 )Sandoux Wrote:  Jennifer Jade PREMIUM Show last week - 60 credit per min

Is that to just enter the room ? or the rate for cam2cam (though at 60 credits i don't blame you for not finding out!)

Was going to have a long phone chat with a fav tonight, but she's just sat on Premium Rate all night so that's the end of that ..way too expensive for a phone call ..Premium is fine I do most of my cam on it... but its lazy to just sit on it all night ...not all night...
11-04-2022 21:33
Sandoux Offline
Apprentice Poster

(11-04-2022 21:33 )docutech Wrote:  
(11-04-2022 10:49 )Sandoux Wrote:  Jennifer Jade PREMIUM Show last week - 60 credit per min

Is that to just enter the room ? or the rate for cam2cam (though at 60 credits i don't blame you for not finding out!)

Was going to have a long phone chat with a fav tonight, but she's just sat on Premium Rate all night so that's the end of that ..way too expensive for a phone call ..Premium is fine I do most of my cam on it... but its lazy to just sit on it all night ...not all night...
Enter the room. It was claimed 30 credits per minute, but in fact 60 credits were withdrawn in 0:59 seconds. This is a scam of this site. I think.
11-04-2022 21:47