Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(16-08-2021 08:09 )Doddle Wrote:  I was quite happy with Nikita, Arura and Ivy, but it takes all sorts to make a caller...

Karina Currie was on as well last night on tv

Piper Niven Superfan
16-08-2021 14:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

[quote='baywatcher' pid='2602519' dateline='162911533
It might also help their cause if they amended the crap website from showing everyone age restricted and the chat suppressed by at least using it as a tool to communicate with punters telling us when someone has cancelled or late running.
Studio66 used to be a good channel but now looking like a shambles sadly run by incompetents.
[/quote]

I was a regular subscriber to the chat on S66 and BS and enjoyed the banter. No longer able to do so now, due to their stupid rules re age restricted shows and stopping a/c for the slightest of mistakes signing in. I say stupid, because most of the featured babes on S66 can be viewed without any problems over on R-m---t.
16-08-2021 15:15
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

S66 girls and their personal phones,inked girl Shann is really bad and annoying,does she think if she lets go of the phone she might stop breathing.
17-08-2021 16:37
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I have long suspected they deliberately "schedule" some popular girls on the "Guide" when they have no intention of appearing, just to clickbait-and-switch extra traffic, hoping that punters will stay on regardless and spend on the few that are genuinely on.

(16-08-2021 13:02 )baywatcher Wrote:  It doesn't help when their nonsense schedule has girls on from 10pm to 5am on a regular basis and also girls on the schedule that ain't worked for ages. Serenity has

been on the schedule at least 4 times showing 10pm till 5am when she has told people she is unwell with covid so isn't working.
Surely it doesn't take a genius to write a schedule and as girls to stick to it or at least know a couple of hours earlier they need to change times.
It might also help their cause if they amended the crap website from showing everyone age restricted and the chat suppressed by at least using it as a tool to communicate with punters telling us when someone has cancelled or late running.
Studio66 used to be a good channel but now looking like a shambles sadly run by incompetents.
18-08-2021 07:29
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I reckon they cobble together a schedule fantasy-football style, try to book the girls to match, and then only take them off when the girls actively decline. Hence the stragglers on there. Like me booking Beyoncé for my barbecue and then going, Well, she hasn’t said no yet!

Where have all the good times gone?
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2021 10:10 by BlastedKeith.)
18-08-2021 10:08
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(18-08-2021 07:29 )Rake Wrote:  I have long suspected they deliberately "schedule" some popular girls on the "Guide" when they have no intention of appearing, just to clickbait-and-switch extra traffic, hoping that punters will stay on regardless and spend on the few that are genuinely on.

BS did that yesterday, there was a Mikki B stream up all day, yet she never appeared FTA. I doubt she was even at the studio. I wonder how many punters sent tips, or wasted credits clickig to "spy" on a non existent private show...

18-08-2021 11:03
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Joa and Layla need to do a 2-4-1 together. I don't think any Ebony babes have ever done a 2-4-1 together on S66.

The only one I can ever remember happening on any channel, was Sophia Smudge and Alice Rose on BS.

Joa does them with Bella, so it shouldn't be too much trouble for her to do a 2-4-1 with Layla.

I love babes with brown nipples
18-08-2021 21:19
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

(08-03-2021 16:22 )seducedx6 Wrote:  I've been having a very trying time, with S66 Customer Service! SMH
One of their representatives, has been seeking to pursue, a personal argument with me.

Few days after, taking several days, to merely to change my verified email. My account was suspended, for "cumulative password failures", which happens on no other websites, I'm aware of, including banks'.
As I sometimes have to login numerous times, on days when visiting the site a lot, because of being logged out, after leaving the site, for only five or ten minutes, the failures must have accumulated, over a large number of logins.
I sought an explanation, as to why, S66 counts cumulative password failures, without response.
As far as I'm aware, even on banks' websites, you have three opportunities, to input your password, correctly, or you're locked out.
Each password login is a discrete event, with accompanying security safeguards, such as two-factor authentication.
Cumulative password failures, are not held against you, towards suspension.

I could just, change my password. But I'm in no hurry.
I pointed out, that I'm aware of a lot of users, who avoid the site, and watch the streams, and use S66 services, elsewhere.
Part of the PR spin, I've received, is that the website has a lot of satisfied users.
In a postscript, merely as an aside, I said that some people, avoid the tv channel, too, because of its obtrusively large, graphic banner.
In a subsequent, unnecessary email, after an interval of SIX DAYS, that was described as a "personal opinion".
However, it's safe to say, that there's a considerable consensus, against the size of the graphic banner.
Also, saying it's merely a "personal opinion", suggests that there is an objective reason, for the banner's being that size.
What that might be, I don't know.
Even for people who need to read large type, most people will have zoom on their TV, to read the information, if required.

I've received at least, three emails that were unnecessary.
I've described them, as PR spin spam.
But, they're not good public relations, especially.

I don't necessarily, have too favourable a view, of any of the the three operators.
But, in terms of customer service, I've never had such great problems, with the other two.
I don't know if the absurd CSR, is someone senior. But usually, you wouldn't have so much contact with a customer service department, without your concerns being escalated, to someone senior, or another department.
As there seems to be no one senior at S66, I can contact, to make a complaint to, I said I might have no choice, but to complain to a higher, regulatory authority.
However, there seems to be no one, specifically pertinent to such complaints about customer service.
Contacting BBC Watchdog, would be too public, and might have unwanted, wider consequences.
Citizens' Advice Bureau would be less public, and possibly effective, without wider consequences.
But for now, I thought that here, was the best place to talk about it.
Here is a pdf, of the email exchanges. The only editing I've done, is removing my name and email address, and the CSR's name.
In my last two emails, I put, "Customer Service or Spam?!", and "CSR pursuing a personal argument, after my account was suspended for no good reason, that it would be elsewhere", in the respective subjects, which were removed in the replies.
Another of S66's quirks, is that in some email replies, my messages appear twice.
However, the last two emails from the CSR, including one this morning, seem to be identical! SMH
https://mega.nz/file/J9I0HbQZ#4aO_Xk1QFy...Jqsvr1Cf0U

Overlapping with this saga, has been a series of testing contacts, with a major adult VOD site's CSR's.
That remains, only partly resolved. But has still been, less of a trial, marginally.

In light of a newer, bad customer service experience, with a major adult film production company's websites, see here: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=84422 I've checked that link in that quoted post above from March.
I've had difficulty opening the pdf file I uploaded. It's probably because my use of that app has been limited, as I didn't opt to pay for an upgrade, several months ago.
So I've created a new pdf file, and uploaded it to a different app, where my account is up-to-date: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l53skdpv5rsc6i...0.pdf?dl=0

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2021 03:01 by seducedx6.)
20-08-2021 02:16
8man8 Offline
Junior Poster

Does anyone know if Isla Foxx will be returning soon or has she left? My favourite girl so hope to see her again.
29-08-2021 22:44
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

For the first in ages i decided to record beautiful Bella last night on my planner but it seemed like there was a very nervous cameraman/producer everytime she was shaking her big beautiful booty at the camera because some adds kept cropping up and when she came back on screen she was either laid on her side or on her tummy,is this the norm now for this once great channel as i no longer watch it liked i used to do
31-08-2021 22:03