Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
enjoyable night from dionne last night. looked very nice in her tiny white thong and as always lots of her lovely rear at the camera along with some random moments

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
03-03-2013 11:28
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Really love how Dionne now let's the camera zoom in over her whole body these days especially like it when she is laid down on her back an the camera zooms right in on her boobs an shows her pulling an twisting an flicking those nipples until there nice an hard.

Like that we get to see some bare ass these days as well when she pulls those panty's down some enjoyable panty play to also nice to see the return of the finger sucking last night Can't beat Dionne looking up at you with those big brown eyes while sucking on her fingers.

Always a random moment or two with Dionne an last night was no different what was with the spoon an catapulting tea-bags from it an nice to see the random dancing again Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 13:03 by Wazo.)
03-03-2013 13:02
i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

Watchin Dionne Heart this mornin was breathtakin, couldn't take my eyes off that fine desirable body of hers & what a gorgeous, perfect rear Tongue

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
03-03-2013 17:17
cumbriaguy Offline

(27-01-2013 13:41 )Wazo Wrote:  A nice night from Dionne was great to see her on the new desk set just a shame the stint got cut short an that she moved to the double level set halfway though the black couch was defiantly the stint of the night an proves once again that her best work/Performances come on Sofas/Standing sets an when she bends over that Sofa or when she stands up an bends over showing off that Booty that is somthing i could watch all night long Big Grin

Have to say the randomness is part of the reason why i like Dionne so much the reindeer outfit she had one had me laughing when she came back from her break as it was somthing no one was expecting missed the Dancing on the sofa part that Pyro mentioned above fingers crossed someone got it on the end of one of there recordings as its somthing i would have liked to have seen it Tongue

Hi this is the first time i have commented on here so please excuse me if i make any errors.Has anyone got any pics or video's of dionne in the deer outfit? I have seen 1 pic, but if there are others would be good to see
05-03-2013 18:54
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne pretty in pink tonight what with it being a short shift tonight will most likely mean a couple of long double level stints just hope she continues with the teasing panty play she has been doing recently Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2013 23:16 by Wazo.)
05-03-2013 23:13
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

I'm already in a good mood tonight after Wolves' first win in 14 games. Seeing Dionne in the pink lingerie and black stockings just made it even sweeter.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
05-03-2013 23:36
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

So much shaking...

I think a new thread should be started...

"Studio 66 Convulsions"

Why won't the crew play videos for the other women? Looked like she was on a call while being distracted, yet she goes half off screen where the caller can't even see her face. Why would people call if the woman on screen is only going to appear to ignore you while the crew jokes with her or plays videos for her? Dionne is the only woman who I've seen do this over and over again. Does she care about the callers? Does the crew care?

Perfectly acceptable any other time, but during actual calls seems rather unprofessional.

I don't even see this on the other channels.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 04:26 by mrmann.)
06-03-2013 03:53
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Enjoyed Watching Dionne Last Night Thought She Gave a Good Solid Show,She Looked Lovely In Pink and there was Lots of her Lovely Bum and Delightfull Boobs on Show,Some Funny Random Moments on the Mic As Well.
06-03-2013 10:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

top night from dionne, very pretty in pink and was her usual entertaining self on the mic with lots of her lovely rear at the camera and her trademark random moments on and off the mic

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
06-03-2013 11:53
towny Offline
Senior Poster

(06-03-2013 03:53 )mrmann Wrote:  So much shaking...

I think a new thread should be started...

"Studio 66 Convulsions"

Why won't the crew play videos for the other women? Looked like she was on a call while being distracted, yet she goes half off screen where the caller can't even see her face. Why would people call if the woman on screen is only going to appear to ignore you while the crew jokes with her or plays videos for her? Dionne is the only woman who I've seen do this over and over again. Does she care about the callers? Does the crew care?

Perfectly acceptable any other time, but during actual calls seems rather unprofessional.

I don't even see this on the other channels.

I love that comments like this are totally ignored on this thread... come on everyone, join in Smile it's fun Smile
06-03-2013 12:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV