Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
brill night from dionne, looked ravishin in red with lots of her lovely bum at the camera and a fantastic random moment at the end when she was in the reindeer outfit

Piper Niven Superfan
27-01-2013 10:02
Find all posts by this user
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

A top performance from Dionne last nightBig Grin Enjoyed her on the new office set even though very short but she made that up with a hot, sexy stint on the black couchBig Grin You just couldn't take your eyes off her as she as for one she chose a great choice of outfit as red really suits her and how worked herself all over the couch made some hot viewingeek

Plus it ain't a Dionne show without her occasional random giggling fits and her randomness! Was watching Courtney when Dionne was on her break and the the screen turned to the black couch set whereby there was someone in a brown onies dancing on the couch then it went back to Courtneylaugh Turned out to be Dionne when she returned from her break with her "Bambi" costume as she called it pmsl! She should of kept it on for the rest of the nightBig Laugh Hope she does a future stint with that outfit onBounce

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2013 12:51 by Pyro.)
27-01-2013 12:43
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A nice night from Dionne was great to see her on the new desk set just a shame the stint got cut short an that she moved to the double level set halfway though the black couch was defiantly the stint of the night an proves once again that her best work/Performances come on Sofas/Standing sets an when she bends over that Sofa or when she stands up an bends over showing off that Booty that is somthing i could watch all night long Big Grin

Have to say the randomness is part of the reason why i like Dionne so much the reindeer outfit she had one had me laughing when she came back from her break as it was somthing no one was expecting missed the Dancing on the sofa part that Pyro mentioned above fingers crossed someone got it on the end of one of there recordings as its somthing i would have liked to have seen it Tongue

Bazinga!
27-01-2013 13:41
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Well lucky i changed the channel to check when i did otherwise i wouldn't have know that Dionne was on tonight so to see her on screen is a very nice surprise as she wasn't scheduled to be on tonight according to the schedule Tongue

Bazinga!
30-01-2013 23:06
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

She sure knows how to shake her money maker Tongue
31-01-2013 00:21
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Just got back in and it is a nice surprise to see Dionne on tonight. Looking hot as ever in the blue knicks and I hope she gets a turn on the desk set later.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
31-01-2013 01:26
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Nice Night From Dionne She Looked Sexy in her Tiny Thongs On the Beds and there was Some Good Shots of her FAB Body and Some Fun Random Moments on the Mic.
31-01-2013 10:12
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Only a shorter shift than normal last night from Dionne enjoyed the pink bed stint the most thought she looked fantastic in blue is a colour that really suits her roll on Friday Tongue

Bazinga!
31-01-2013 13:58
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

This will no doubt of been raised before but why does she put on that really high voice, watching her vids on Studio 66 her voice is much deeper. As much as she is stunning that has always annoyed me and yet she has a normal voice that is so much better.

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
01-02-2013 20:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah she does this baby voice on the TV, and Clare started doing it as well, which makes me think the producers tell them to.

Really hope she'd join myfreecams!
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 22:17 by mrmann.)
01-02-2013 21:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV