Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
Hope everyone has calmed down, forget she never got her boobs out, to me shes the most beautiful and sexiest girl on all channels and having her on screen to look at is better than nothing at all, shes a stunner Heart
10-10-2009 07:52
Find all posts by this user
diehardguy666 Offline
Junior Poster

I actually happened to be listening in when she recieved the "walk off call". The guy on the phone said she must "Go to the town of Megiddo in the old city of Jezreel and see the old man Bugenhagen."and she said " what Rumpole of the Bailey?" and he said " yea, that's the fella." I pressume she then nipped off to book the flights thus explaining the whole thing!

I watched the vid of the situation back and I don't believe there was an obscene call that caused her to walk off, the shocked look is actually her looking at someone off screen who is talking to her.
I agree in the caps it looks like she was disturbed by something but when you watch the vid you can see it was innocent, someone off camera probably telling her the onscreen adverts were coming, so if she wanted to nip off for a sec she could.

I must say though Danica is absolute gold and I'm sure everyone will have gotten over their misplaced angst at this performance the next time she graces our screens.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 08:46 by diehardguy666.)
10-10-2009 08:44
beller Offline
Senior Poster

Well done to all of us. 14 pages of posts on a "disappointing" show. You can't give a girl a greater compliment than that. Paige, eat your heart out. (though 40-odd nipslips on the 26th September proves that there's hope even after 5 months.......) And Danica's only done 3 "night" shows so far.

Do what you like, lovely Danica. You've got a captive audience.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 08:46 by beller.)
10-10-2009 08:44
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

i wasnt dissapointed with danica one bit last night. she said she would be showing a lot more of her body than she has done and she did. especially the final hour between 10pm and 11pm when she spent a lot of time with her boobs out albiet in the hand/armbra and the white lacy knicks but she did fully get her boobs out albiet for a split second when she was adjusting her hand/armbra about 22:40. lots of sticking her hand down the front of her knicks and boob fondling

so what if she didnt get her boobs fully out. no need to be dissapoined just for that reason. keep up the good work danica

as for the "walk out" think it was simply danica going to a different set as she then popped up on the black/purple one

as for her boobs i think they are natural as i couldnt see any scars on her boobs or her nipples

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 11:47 by Rammyrascal.)
10-10-2009 11:45
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Don't think there would have been this response if you found out she'd got a pair of bollocks..Rolleyes
Chill out lads, you know you'll all be watching next time...Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
10-10-2009 12:05
beller Offline
Senior Poster

(10-10-2009 11:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  as for her boobs i think they are natural as i couldnt see any scars on her boobs or her nipples

Sorry, RR, they were 32B, now they're 32FF and they don't move a lot. She's cleverly avoided scarring under the breast, but these days there are many sorts of implant and many ways to do it. (Hope BS's Camilla manages to look OK after her op on tuesday. Somehow I fear the worst...)
10-10-2009 12:11
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i totally agree with rammy RE: the real or fake debate; there wasn't even a hint of scarring- none along the bottom of the breast and none going downwards from the nipple. blissfully real- i'd bet the mortgage on it

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-10-2009 12:16
beller Offline
Senior Poster

(10-10-2009 12:16 )Freebird Wrote:  i totally agree with rammy RE: the real or fake debate; there wasn't even a hint of scarring- none along the bottom of the breast and none going downwards from the nipple. blissfully real- i'd bet the mortgage on it

You're on. Hope your house is bigger than mine, I need the cash.....
10-10-2009 12:20
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

If they're are fake thats the best boob job ive ever seen, they look 100% au naturelle to me Big Grin
10-10-2009 12:49
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(10-10-2009 00:32 )adarl Wrote:  It was still the best show between 9 and 11 this evening, but maybe didn't live up to the hype that this forum had given it.

And there's the problem right there.

I think adarl is spot on about us having created a hype around Danica, which has somehow led to our expectations of this girl being nothing short of astronomical. I'm not taking shots at anyone here, but let's get it all into perspective shall we? I never saw the show, but I'll comment based on the posts I have just spent 20 minutes wading through.

#1 Danica never, to my knowledge, said she would be topless. "Seeing more" does not mean topless by any stretch of the imagination.

#2 Elite never said she would be going topless.

#3 If she had an off day/night after workng most of it, I can sympathise because I came home after 13 hours in the office last night and woke up in my clothes this morning. It's a long day lads.

#4 She looked at her watch a few times - big deal.

#5 She walked off the set? "Walked off" implies there was a problem, when there may not have been one at all. Maybe the camera didn't cut to the ad in time, or we wouldn't have seen her leave the set at all and wouldn't be speculating on anything. Maybe she broke a nail, maybe she needed a piss? The fact is - she came back and carried on.

#6 She wants to go topless but Elite is holding her back? Says who? So, she shook her head towards someone behind the camera - are people seriously telling me they can read her thoughts/body language? We've all seen daytime girls going so far at night, but stopping short at going topless. Why are we taking it so hard with Danica?

WE created the hype here boys and girls, whether by design or by accident. We assumed that "Seeing more" meant topless when clearly it didn't. On the one hand I can agree that a night time show merits partial nudity, as that's what we have all come to expect. However, if Elite are happy for Danica to fill a couple of hours with a top ON, then they clearly have no issue with it. I wonder why we do.

Agree/disagree, I really don't care...but I think we need to put this whole thing in perspective and move on. I'd love to see Danica joining us here as many of the other ladies have, but I wonder how long she'd stay based on some of the comments I have seen here on this thread.

And as we have all screamed at moronic censors from time to time, if you don't like what's on your TV...change the bloody channel! Big Grin

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 18:47 by Shady.)
10-10-2009 13:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66