Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
And relax. Smile Oh well, at least this thread was entertaining. Wink BRING ON ANNA! Big Grin
10-10-2009 00:13
Find all posts by this user
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

I think you guys are reading too much into her walking off set, it was 23:00pm, maybe her shift was finished??
10-10-2009 00:30
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

At the time Danica walked off set, the call lasted all of 2 seconds. The elite graphics had also gone off the screen so I assume they were having technical difficulties. At the time I thought that Danica just took a break or was moving to another set til it was sorted. So enough with the stories.

Danica is one of the hottest girls to ever grace the 900 channels. I appreciate seeing her for an extra two hours being more risque then most other daygirls. If past shows had not been so amazing, then people would not have been so irate at tonights show. Good things come to those who wait. When Danica finallly decides that the time is right, it will truly be a remarkable night and well worth the wait. Until then, I will continue to enjoy the Danica show whether it be during the day or a night special.

10-10-2009 00:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
adarl Offline
Senior Poster

C'mon guys. It wasn't a good show by Danica's standards, but then she is in a league of her own. It was still the best show between 9 and 11 this evening, but maybe didn't live up to the hype that this forum had given it. I'm sure the whole two hours will be available for download soon, and I guarantee that you can find what you are looking for....maybe not the full on views, but more than you see of certain girls who appear on the nighttime shows.
10-10-2009 00:32
bradders60 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(10-10-2009 00:30 )samcooke Wrote:  I think you guys are reading too much into her walking off set, it was 23:00pm, maybe her shift was finished??
No it was around 9 :45 .... I think Huh
10-10-2009 00:38
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(10-10-2009 00:38 )bradders60 Wrote:  
(10-10-2009 00:30 )samcooke Wrote:  I think you guys are reading too much into her walking off set, it was 23:00pm, maybe her shift was finished??

Something like that. All these posts have frazzled my brain. Did Danica get her tits out tonight? As I can't quite remember. Big Grin
10-10-2009 00:42
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

Well I have to say I'm very disapointed.Not with Danica but with some of you lot especially some of the been around here for 5 minuits newbies who seem to have signed up tonight just to have a pop at her.Danica is still very new to the business and from starting at British Legends moving on to The Pad and now Elite she has allways turned up on time,allways looked gorgeous and allways tried to do her best and make her shows entertaining and has allways come across as a really lovely girl.And now just because she dosen't please the "get yer tits out" brigade your all giving her a hard time and I don't think it's justified.I know you'll all argue it's a late night phone sex show but don't forget she is more than a perverts plaything to pick up and use,she is a human being,a woman who deserves a bit more respect than a few people on here tonight are showing her.She's allowed an off day you know,we all have them.
Before you all come back at me with a load of abuse just take a couple of minuits to think what babeshows would be like if she wasn't around because day or night I'm just gald she's here. You'll miss her when she's gone.
OK,you can now start having a pop at me.
Night all.

Freek on a leash
10-10-2009 00:42
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

(10-10-2009 00:38 )bradders60 Wrote:  

Oh sorry, I only saw from 22:00pm.
10-10-2009 00:47
Schizoid Mike Offline
Apprentice Poster

Toungue RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
After we were told she was going to give her best show yet, I think last Fridays Elite TV night with Danica is “as good as it’s going to get”.

I agree with Speedybert that today’s of outfit is restrictive in terms of tease factor.
The black one piece thong swimsuit she had on last Sunday was more exciting than anything she managed tonight in that get up.

I was surprised and very excited when Danica first announced she was doing Elite Nights but after a few weeks and tonight’s 10-11pm performance I feel that we have been had by both Elite TV and Danica and the games up.
After 10pm on Elite Nights callers and subscribers are right to expect a certain standard of body exposure. That’s the whole point of the babe channels from this time to the early hours of the morning.

I don’t think she chicken out, I don’t believe there was any intention to show any more than she has accidently shown in the past. She was on early in the day and it’s been a long shift and could not wait to finish and go home. That why she kept looking at her watch – “is it home time yet?”

I wasn’t sure after last Friday when she had a discussion with somebody behind the camera before she exposed her back whether it is more of a contract issue with Elite TV.
I take it that girls on Elite TV nights are on a higher rate of pay than those on during the day / early evening. If she exposes her stunning body the same amount as the girls on the night contract Elite TV would have to pay her more.( Pay her more then!)Big Grin

If think that if she was upset when she left , it would have been due to paying punters continually asking her why she not getting those beautiful tits out after 10pm.

I would very much like to be proved wrong but having been rumbled the phone call frequency to Danica on her late night shows will drop due to lack of expected action and Elite will have to put her back to daytime only.
Should Danica agree and Elite TV put her on the night shift proper occasionally then they would potentially have a licence to print money.( A dream cum true)Wink

After reading the comments about tonight’s show it would appear that I am quite safe in removing it from my limp drive recorder.
Last Friday night’s appearance will transferred to DVD so I can watch again and again until it wears out- better make that three copies.

She is still the most stunningly beautiful babe on TV and maybe Elite TV have made us expect too much from her.Huh
10-10-2009 00:49
bradders60 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(10-10-2009 00:42 )killyourself Wrote:  Well I have to say I'm very disapointed.Not with Danica but with some of you lot especially some of the been around here for 5 minuits newbies who seem to have signed up tonight just to have a pop at her.Danica is still very new to the business and from starting at British Legends moving on to The Pad and now Elite she has allways turned up on time,allways looked gorgeous and allways tried to do her best and make her shows entertaining and has allways come across as a really lovely girl.And now just because she dosen't please the "get yer tits out" brigade your all giving her a hard time and I don't think it's justified.I know you'll all argue it's a late night phone sex show but don't forget she is more than a perverts plaything to pick up and use,she is a human being,a woman who deserves a bit more respect than a few people on here tonight are showing her.She's allowed an off day you know,we all have them.
Before you all come back at me with a load of abuse just take a couple of minuits to think what babeshows would be like if she wasn't around because day or night I'm just gald she's here. You'll miss her when she's gone.
OK,you can now start having a pop at me.
Night all.

Yep nothing in there to argue with in my book well said
10-10-2009 00:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66