Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(29-01-2023 02:50 )jorrell Wrote:  
(29-01-2023 00:17 )Eastern3 Wrote:  Joy is definetly also not so risky like the nights in the past.
But she make a good show.

It is so bad how hard they favor stella unbelivable she doesnt earned it.

Right now Stella gets an hour solo screen time yet again, sat doing nothing. I agree, the favourtism shown is just really bad for everyone else concerned. To be honest, im sick to death of seeing her.

Girls working from home are always an option so saying some nights there's 3 girls available and other nights none is complete crap. its the way they CHOOSE to run this shitshow. I wouldnt be so bad if they dragged themselves into the 21st Century and added more features to their website like being able to CHOOSE which girls webcam feed to watch but NO thats losing them money somehow? Load of shit. If you want hardcore for fee all night theres tons of sites out there without the need to pay. Would also be nice if there were to actually provide HD resolution finally in 2023 rather than some crappy upscaled 576p crap

I couldn't agree more!
29-01-2023 13:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

The next 7 days there is no show that are watchable.
Also maybe no show is watchable anymore.
I have definetly enough of this scripting and this stella fanatism.
29-01-2023 14:48
jorrell Online
Master Poster

(29-01-2023 14:48 )Eastern3 Wrote:  The next 7 days there is no show that are watchable.
Also maybe no show is watchable anymore.
I have definetly enough of this scripting and this stella fanatism.

Not much worth a watch at all I agree, I may tune in for Lejla on Friday on her own cos the other show is with Stella and we all know how that SCRIPT is going to play out!

Eagerly awaiting when Abygale will be on next now and hope we see the return of Christy
29-01-2023 16:37
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

I had not visited the forum (and watched the shows) in a while , and I find that Leetizia has also left. I am sorry to have missed her last show. Within 2 months they lost their 2 best performers, and frankly the new girls don't seem like great performers to me, with the possible exception of Abygale. It's a bad blow, I wonder if they already knew Charlene and Leetizia were leaving the shows or if they were surprised by their decisions. Either way..a few months ago they seemed to be back on track, but now their situation seems far from rosy again. But I've given them up for dead plenty of times and they've always been able to survive, so we'll see.
As for the problem of favoritism toward certain girls...they have more or less always done that. In the past they did it, e.g., with Leyla X. The problem is that they often showed this favoritism toward girls who "deserved it," in the sense that they repaid them with great performances. This is not the case with Stella.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2023 20:39 by Manuel.)
29-01-2023 20:35
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(29-01-2023 02:50 )jorrell Wrote:  To be honest, im sick to death of seeing her.

Me too.
30-01-2023 04:46
Shenard Offline
Junior Poster

I just looked through the recording of last night, and apparently they didn't get enough "votes" for a 241 Stella & Tracy, which is a bummer to me. They may not be the best performers, when they are alone - but they did a few good shows together.
30-01-2023 17:49
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

3 new girls starting next week anastasia,chloe and jojo Surprised
30-01-2023 19:13
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

3 new girls in one show?
I think that would be very chaotic or very soft Bounce
30-01-2023 19:38
SambaBamba Online
BS24 Dauerwichser u. Arschficker

Are now judging by the pictures, all 3 not mine, but let's see. More babes are very welcome. Whether they actually come on 06.02. but I believe only when you can actually see them in the studio.

"With the license to fuck ass" - by Lejla-X

Top-10 All Time: #1 Leonarda Luis - #2 Tiffany Angel - #3 Lejla-X - #4 Sexy Patty - #5 Amanda Hard - #6 Sydney Pearl - #7 Lillian Will - #8 Vicky Sun - #9 Wild Vicky - #10 July Diamond
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2023 20:03 by SambaBamba.)
30-01-2023 19:58
jorrell Online
Master Poster

The only shows I feel are worth watching right now are Abygale. With that in mind i want you guys input on something. As a content creator I have access to some
new 'AI Learning Video Enhancer' software that is extremely expensive and incredibly good as upscaling and remapping pixel density. In other words its extremely good at cleaning up video from SD to HD. It does however take a HUGE amount of time and CPU/GPU resources.

I have taken the time to try it out on the last hour show with Abygale from 27th January and want you all to tell me if you like what you see and would like more? Its only a 90min late show (but this took over 12 hours to process on a very fast high end video editing PC, hence why im asking is it worth the hassle?)

The video has been taken from Babestation24 satellite feed of 720x576 and completely remapped and upscaled to 1920x1080 Full HD with very good results.

Go download and watch the video and tell me what you think?
https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2752445

Hope you enjoy watching in a decent resolution for once! ?? I would only bother with parts of the decent shows that are worth a watch especially with new girls incoming next week!
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2023 16:24 by jorrell.)
31-01-2023 16:19