Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Absolutely jorrell.
28-01-2023 10:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(28-01-2023 02:00 )jorrell Wrote:  If they succesfully tame down Aby on her first home show. Im done with this poor excuse for a Live Channel. They need to just pack up and fuck off

She did get more daring around 1:30 (Uk) but by then I'd had enought and called it a night. I need to watch my recording to see how thnigs went later on
28-01-2023 12:55
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Okay i Checked the recordings and it was another absolutely scripting parade.
Before midnight aby made what she wants and was super hot.
At midnight the producers tamed her down until 1am than was a short hot show a few minutes. After that there was hours of soft routine like stella.
And then the new favourite scripting in the last session before show ends she goes totally hot.
But if I want to call aby I have absolutely no just to wait until 5am to get what I want.
Yesterday I would call with aby but after this breakdown at midnight I lost all my motivation for that.
Why they cant make a constant show it is so dumb and let me come to the point that it is better not watch this than be angry everytime if I will have a good call and then be dissapointed by the things the producers do.
Also for the girls is it a dumb thing.
You can saw it last night also at the motivation of Joy.
And if they lost joy and aby than they lost the last two girls which make this show watchable or callable.
Its also funny that seems stella is the new charlene because she is in every show and has the most solotime.
28-01-2023 18:43
jorrell Online
Master Poster

(28-01-2023 18:43 )Eastern3 Wrote:  Okay i Checked the recordings and it was another absolutely scripting parade.
At midnight the producers tamed her down until 1am than was a short hot show a few minutes. After that there was hours of soft routine like stella.
And then the new favourite scripting in the last session before show ends she goes totally hot.
But if I want to call aby I have absolutely no just to wait until 5am to get what I want.
Yesterday I would call with aby but after this breakdown at midnight I lost all my motivation for that.
Why they cant make a constant show it is so dumb and let me come to the point that it is better not watch this than be angry everytime if I will have a good call and then be dissapointed by the things the producers do.
And if they lost joy and aby than they lost the last two girls which make this show watchable or callable.
Its also funny that seems stella is the new charlene because she is in every show and has the most solotime.

Your observations on last nights show are exactly how i saw it play out too. Both Tracy and Stella need to go now as the worst performers to watch. Indeed Stella has replaced Nicole as the favourite and as seen earlier this week, perfectly fine for her to show 'all the goods both pussy and ass showing' when instructed. We need fresh girls and the likes of Joy, Aby, Lejla, Christy need more shows! Plus, for 2 night now we get 3 girls on screen meaning its three seperate feeds which barely cover 20% of the screen on rotation. Then we have 2 nights coming with no LIVE show at all.

Why not circulate the girls so each day is covered? I dont understand this lunacy
28-01-2023 22:35
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

Abygale playing with the nips pre titty time. Big Grin
28-01-2023 22:41
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

(28-01-2023 22:35 )jorrell Wrote:  
(28-01-2023 18:43 )Eastern3 Wrote:  Okay i Checked the recordings and it was another absolutely scripting parade.

Your observations on last nights show are exactly how i saw it play out too. Both Tracy and Stella need to go now as the worst performers to watch. Indeed Stella has replaced Nicole as the favourite and as seen earlier this week, perfectly fine for her to show 'all the goods both pussy and ass showing' when instructed. We need fresh girls and the likes of Joy, Aby, Lejla, Christy need more shows! Plus, for 2 night now we get 3 girls on screen meaning its three seperate feeds which barely cover 20% of the screen on rotation. Then we have 2 nights coming with no LIVE show at all.

Why not circulate the girls so each day is covered? I dont understand this lunacy

I think its because of the avaibility of the girls that there 3 girls on one night and no girl on the other.
Stella is as we called in german die büchse der pandora.
She would be ready for everything I mean she put her finger in without covering anything when the producers want it.
We had also in the past some scenes with stella where she show full doggy without covering anything. But the most disgusting thing on stella is that she everytime say the reason why she not doing more is because no caller want it thats an totally lie and makes she very unfamous for me.
Youre absolutely right that we need girls like joy, aby, christy, lejla and co. and in the hell they must be allowed to make hot shows without this self censorship from bs24.
28-01-2023 22:52
r4zor Offline

RE: Babestation24 - Caps & Videos
(28-01-2023 08:15 )swaggot Wrote:  

what a Great Show wow verry Rare
28-01-2023 23:44
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Joy is definetly also not so risky like the nights in the past.
But she make a good show.

It is so bad how hard they favor stella unbelivable she doesnt earned it.
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2023 00:33 by Eastern3.)
29-01-2023 00:17
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

The same shit like yesterday aby totally tamed down.
What a f.. bad show.
29-01-2023 01:32
jorrell Online
Master Poster

(29-01-2023 00:17 )Eastern3 Wrote:  Joy is definetly also not so risky like the nights in the past.
But she make a good show.

It is so bad how hard they favor stella unbelivable she doesnt earned it.

Right now Stella gets an hour solo screen time yet again, sat doing nothing. I agree, the favourtism shown is just really bad for everyone else concerned. To be honest, im sick to death of seeing her.

Girls working from home are always an option so saying some nights there's 3 girls available and other nights none is complete crap. its the way they CHOOSE to run this shitshow. I wouldnt be so bad if they dragged themselves into the 21st Century and added more features to their website like being able to CHOOSE which girls webcam feed to watch but NO thats losing them money somehow? Load of shit. If you want hardcore for fee all night theres tons of sites out there without the need to pay. Would also be nice if there were to actually provide HD resolution finally in 2023 rather than some crappy upscaled 576p crap
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2023 02:52 by jorrell.)
29-01-2023 02:50