gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(10-05-2023 09:42 )Iwantu26 Wrote:  having a few issues with getting the different tech working with each other

Yes it appears to be an encoding issue. We know the raw camera footage is fine because it's going out on TV after all, and we know the stream player is fine because it was displaying a transmission error rather than a receiving error before it was replaced with the maintenance message. That points to the process whereby the raw camera data is encoded into a format that can be streamed and viewed online as being the cause of the problem. Basically, new encoder required.
11-05-2023 16:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ How long would you expect fixing such a fault to take do you think? For a serious business in good financial health I mean. Especially in the communications industry such as this? Just to be clear you know. After all guys need to understand when you think they should start taking the matter as one that points to them having any troubles at all? What's a competent timeframe in your judgement?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
11-05-2023 17:01
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(11-05-2023 15:14 )vampire555 Wrote:  
(11-05-2023 08:59 )samash Wrote:  Anyone got any insider info on when the web streams will be back up? I'm an online viewer and it's been so long without my fix of xpanded I'm starting to break out in hives.

I sent an online query form on their website asking- got a reply a few hours later just saying there was no ETA.

Heard a whisper via one of the girls on Babestation that the channel was going to fold. Anyone else heard anything?
I assume that means Xpanded? Given recent events, maybe a surprise, but not exactly a shock! It would be a minor tragedy however, as it provides an alternative to the cliche filled output of BS. Xpanded as gone from premier to 4th division in a heartbeat - not due to the girls - many of whom were longstanding until they upped and left suddenly (back to being strait jacketed by the So Spoilt/Only Fans issue??), and that is the real tragedy! BS - as I have pointed too before - don't seem to want to fill the void - if it comes - with something better, and has a somewhat take it or leave it attitude.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2023 17:58 by hornball.)
11-05-2023 17:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-05-2023 08:59 )samash Wrote:  Anyone got any insider info on when the web streams will be back up? I'm an online viewer and it's been so long without my fix of xpanded I'm starting to break out in hives.

I sent an online query form on their website asking- got a reply a few hours later just saying there was no ETA.

Heard a whisper via one of the girls on Babestation that the channel was going to fold. Anyone else heard anything?

Nope. Just that they're having tech issues due to a studio move. Plus nothing on my tv listing to indicate Xpanded is finishing anytime soon. Listing wouldn't say "no longer broadcasting" or "this is Xpanded" with no info

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
11-05-2023 18:22
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(11-05-2023 17:54 )hornball Wrote:  

I assume that means Xpanded? Given recent events, maybe a surprise, but not exactly a shock! It would be a minor tragedy however, as it provides an alternative to the cliche filled output of BS. Xpanded as gone from premier to 4th division in a heartbeat - not due to the girls - many of whom were longstanding until they upped and left suddenly (back to being strait jacketed by the So Spoilt/Only Fans issue??), and that is the real tragedy! BS - as I have pointed too before - don't seem to want to fill the void - if it comes - with something better, and has a somewhat take it or leave it attitude.

Any time there is a monopoly, it is the consumer that will get screwed by it. Xpanded was the last decent alternative to BS and all their constant bullshit. Dark days are ahead.

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
11-05-2023 18:23
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(11-05-2023 10:03 )Babefan2021 Wrote:  
(10-05-2023 23:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
I'm not, Michelle said so herself on one of her dog walk YouTube videos that doing 3 nightshows a week was taking its toll on her

Why would she complain on bing on 3 nights a week if she appears on bs for 3 nights a week? Also, that would be her choice to work those nights

Some people like to live in their gullible little bubble of believing everything they are told, rather than engage their own brains and thinking for themselves too....

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
11-05-2023 18:25
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(11-05-2023 15:14 )vampire555 Wrote:  Heard a whisper via one of the girls on Babestation that the channel was going to fold. Anyone else heard anything?

(11-05-2023 18:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Nope. Just that they're having tech issues due to a studio move. Plus nothing on my tv listing to indicate Xpanded is finishing anytime soon. Listing wouldn't say "no longer broadcasting" or "this is Xpanded" with no info

Ironically it is Babestation not transmitting on tv right now on Sky. Presumably they are also having technical issues and haven’t suddenly imploded

My No-1 BABE OF THE MONTH for APRIL '24 was ARURA SKY
My No-1 BABES OF THE MONTH for MAY '24 have been KARTEL KAY & HANNAH MAC

||||||||
11-05-2023 18:36
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(11-05-2023 17:01 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ How long would you expect fixing such a fault to take do you think?

Xpanded don't handle their own streaming. Just as Firestorm do the streaming for Babestation, there is a streaming company that do it for Xpanded. I don't know who it is, but that company is the one that needs a new encoder. As for how long to fix such a fault, it shouldn't take much time to configure a new encoder, as they aren't that complicated, so timescale would really depend on how long it takes them to get the right hardware sourced and delivered.
11-05-2023 21:51
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Okay. So they are not fulfilling their contract with XP atm then. Doesn't this all seem a bit amateurish? Can't recall days long blackouts at any of their main rivals in the past. Still as others have said we must be thankful there are still two operators afloat right now.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
11-05-2023 21:59
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(11-05-2023 21:59 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Doesn't this all seem a bit amateurish?

Took the words right out my mouth. No kind of fail-over at all, probably somebody running it from their bedroom or garage lol
11-05-2023 22:12

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles