gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(10-05-2023 09:42 )Iwantu26 Wrote:  I called the other night and apparently they are moving studios and having a few issues with getting the different tech working with each other so are waiting for some new hardware, which has been said on here.

Whomever told you that is feeding you a line and you have been gullible enough to believe it. Rolleyes

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
10-05-2023 14:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(10-05-2023 14:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(10-05-2023 09:42 )Iwantu26 Wrote:  I called the other night and apparently they are moving studios and having a few issues with getting the different tech working with each other so are waiting for some new hardware, which has been said on here.

Awful planning but moving to a new studio with a new lease doesn't sound like a company that's going under.

Girls moving is not unusual especially when BS has more capacity to stick girls in a non descript room with a cam, and girls willing to show off more are always gonna do better over there.

Yep, moving studios 100% doesn't sound like Xpanded is going bust. Neither does babeshow babes moving. Babeshow babes move round the various shows all the time for various reasons. Michelle Moist for example left Xpanded for personal reasons including launching an OnlyFans, which she couldn't do whilst at Xpanded plus working 3 shows a week was taking its toll on Michelle.

Michelle has joined BS as it means she can do OnlyFans & can be on far less than on Xpanded
Not permitting the girls to follow the 'Only Fans' route instead of Xpandeds own social media platform (So Spoilt) has undoubtedly harmed them. Surely though, this all goes way deeper?? and the point about the workload Michelle was undertaking (Honey still is) has suggested for some time, that in the absence of overall numbers, Michelle etc has had to be asked to increase appearances! I would hope - but I am now so sceptical about Xpanded's intentions/future - Darcy has a future after her first show, but we have been down this road before, with hope dashed by virtually 'one night stand' shows, then gone! Add to that, the fact that Kendall has not been around for 3 weeks or so??........who knows??
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2023 15:09 by hornball.)
10-05-2023 15:07
Babefan2021 Offline
Junior Poster

(10-05-2023 14:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

Awful planning but moving to a new studio with a new lease doesn't sound like a company that's going under.

Girls moving is not unusual especially when BS has more capacity to stick girls in a non descript room with a cam, and girls willing to show off more are always gonna do better over there.

Yep, moving studios 100% doesn't sound like Xpanded is going bust. Neither does babeshow babes moving. Babeshow babes move round the various shows all the time for various reasons. Michelle Moist for example left Xpanded for personal reasons including launching an OnlyFans, which she couldn't do whilst at Xpanded plus working 3 shows a week was taking its toll on Michelle.

Michelle has joined BS as it means she can do OnlyFans & can be on far less than on Xpanded

You can't ell me that Michelle was srtuggling doing 3 nights as week?
10-05-2023 19:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
I'm not, Michelle said so herself on one of her dog walk YouTube videos that doing 3 nightshows a week was taking its toll on her

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2023 23:12 by Rammyrascal.)
10-05-2023 23:11
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Maybe someone should ask India Asia (and the other babes that backed her story) whether they'd trust what this channel says?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
11-05-2023 06:42
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(11-05-2023 06:42 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Maybe someone should ask India Asia (and the other babes that backed her story) whether they'd trust what this channel says?

Refresh me what she said...

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
11-05-2023 07:41
samash Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Xpanded Dayshow - General Chat & Discussion
Anyone got any insider info on when the web streams will be back up? I'm an online viewer and it's been so long without my fix of xpanded I'm starting to break out in hives.
11-05-2023 08:59
Babefan2021 Offline
Junior Poster

(10-05-2023 23:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
I'm not, Michelle said so herself on one of her dog walk YouTube videos that doing 3 nightshows a week was taking its toll on her

Why would she complain on bing on 3 nights a week if she appears on bs for 3 nights a week? Also, that would be her choice to work those nights
11-05-2023 10:03
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(11-05-2023 07:41 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  
(11-05-2023 06:42 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Maybe someone should ask India Asia (and the other babes that backed her story) whether they'd trust what this channel says?

Refresh me what she said...

The saga was covered well on this forum. Starts here: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2307425

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
11-05-2023 11:19
vampire555 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Xpanded Dayshow - General Chat & Discussion
(11-05-2023 08:59 )samash Wrote:  Anyone got any insider info on when the web streams will be back up? I'm an online viewer and it's been so long without my fix of xpanded I'm starting to break out in hives.

I sent an online query form on their website asking- got a reply a few hours later just saying there was no ETA.

Heard a whisper via one of the girls on Babestation that the channel was going to fold. Anyone else heard anything?
11-05-2023 15:14

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles