Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(19-06-2022 16:01 )crankshaft Wrote:  
(19-06-2022 15:37 )hornball Wrote:  
(19-06-2022 01:39 )tony confederate Wrote:  Honey and Maria - the dream team for a Saturday night. A few years ago I wouldn't have thought it would happen, but these days Xpanded is often the best channel of the night.
I have thought that for ages now!!

More often than not, I agree it to be the case also. Particularly when Michelle is on, who I think is one of the best performers across all the channels hands down. Xpanded's talent pool now is very impressive, but I guess has had to be in competition with the likes of Babestation who are like the Manchester Utd of the babe channels with an over-abundance of talent which they don't seem to always get the best out of (and some of which they under-utilise). Xpanded are streamlined by comparision, but make the very best out of their smaller pool of talent, with their main performers of Michelle, tour-de-force of beauty that is Honey, the stunningly sexy Maria, & sexpot Ashton joined now by the ferociously sexy Lacey Jay, with a supporting cast of sex-on-legs Elise James, livewire sexual dynamo and sexy, beautiful milf-like Hazel Bond, absolute honey JessyKat, bootylicious, buxom and beautiful Becky B, legs-11 and very sexy Kendall Kay, naughty-naughty Naughty-Lola and now the extraordinarily sexy Ella Rox.
50/50 agreement there!Wink
19-06-2022 16:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Norman Beige Offline
The Steel City Pope

(19-06-2022 16:01 )crankshaft Wrote:  More often than not, I agree it to be the case also. Particularly when Michelle is on, who I think is one of the best performers across all the channels hands down. Xpanded's talent pool now is very impressive, but I guess has had to be in competition with the likes of Babestation who are like the Manchester Utd of the babe channels with an over-abundance of talent which they don't seem to always get the best out of (and some of which they under-utilise). Xpanded are streamlined by comparision, but make the very best out of their smaller pool of talent, with their main performers of Michelle, tour-de-force of beauty that is Honey, the stunningly sexy Maria, & sexpot Ashton joined now by the ferociously sexy Lacey Jay, with a supporting cast of sex-on-legs Elise James, livewire sexual dynamo and sexy, beautiful milf-like Hazel Bond, absolute honey JessyKat, bootylicious, buxom and beautiful Becky B, legs-11 and very sexy Kendall Kay, naughty-naughty Naughty-Lola and now the extraordinarily sexy Ella Rox.

The Justice League of the babeshows!
19-06-2022 20:54
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

I take it Alotta is gone now. Damn shame. She offered something a little different to the other girls. She had a great accent and was a lot of fun on the phones.
19-06-2022 22:00
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

I do love it when the Ashton-Michelle dream team are on Big Grin

24-06-2022 21:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Loving that Xpanded are now letting their babes get off the beds & are now standing up and moving around. Ashton did plenty of standing up action last night

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2022 17:05 by Rammyrascal.)
25-06-2022 12:22
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^Yes Rammy, a nice 'change up'!!
25-06-2022 15:08
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

The real bona fide dream team is on tonight, the Honey and Maria combination they sensibly save for Saturday night.
25-06-2022 23:33
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

(25-06-2022 23:33 )tony confederate Wrote:  The real bona fide dream team is on tonight, the Honey and Maria combination they sensibly save for Saturday night.

I can't think of a better combination to be honest. Smile

Blonde and brunette too - it wins everytime!!
27-06-2022 20:29
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(27-06-2022 20:29 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  
(25-06-2022 23:33 )tony confederate Wrote:  The real bona fide dream team is on tonight, the Honey and Maria combination they sensibly save for Saturday night.

I can't think of a better combination to be honest. Smile

Blonde and brunette too - it wins everytime!!
I can!! The afore mentioned, with Lacey!! Even better on nights 2 - 3 and 4!!TongueWinkHeartBig Laugh
27-06-2022 20:37
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

It looks like the dream team combination of Maria and Honey is returning on Tuesday night too. Xpanded clearly know when they’re onto a good thing! Smile

And on Wednesday there’s my second favourite partnership - Michelle Moist with Lola. I find something extremely horny about putting the young and very innocent looking (yet I’m sure highly corruptable!) Lola, alongside the proper filthy Miss Moist. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2022 21:19 by Harry_da_Monk.)
27-06-2022 21:18

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles