babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
This is going to be a shock to the system but have to say last night was a pretty good night good mix of girls with Camilla Preeti paige Kandi and charlie C they all looke like they were having fun with each other and the viewers and punters at home and each girl seemed to have equal airtime

wonder if it was a diffrent producer to the night before if so can we have this one more often please

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2011 07:30 by HannahsPet.)
05-09-2011 07:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

I don't normally watch Babestation, but where have all the girls gone?

Where's Stevie, Jada, Dani, Tammy etc gone?
05-09-2011 08:01
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(05-09-2011 07:29 )HannahsPet Wrote:  This is going to be a shock to the system but have to say last night was a pretty good night good mix of girls with Camilla Preeti paige Kandi and charlie C they all looke like they were having fun with each other and the viewers and punters at home and each girl seemed to have equal airtime

wonder if it was a different producer to the night before if so can we have this one more often please

Yeah, Saturday night was dire. I gave up and went to bed early on. Last night, however, was a great show. No split-screen, or rubbish 2-4-1's that I saw. Would have called for sure if I hadn't already used all my spare credit on Fri night. Big Grin
I'm sure it does affect the girls performances when they get pissed about by the producers, they're only human.

Preeti said it all, one time she came on. "Call me now. It isn't often I get the bed to myself" (cue Megan jumping onto the bed Bounce )
05-09-2011 08:38
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(05-09-2011 08:01 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I don't normally watch Babestation, but where have all the girls gone?

Tammy is in mexico think dani only got back from ibiza

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-09-2011 10:03
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(05-09-2011 05:11 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Yeah the bit about hating megan was a bit harsh. love megan and used to call her few times a month when she was on the beds if she went back on the beds on a regular capacity im sure would call her again

Sorry guy,let me reput the hated bit,the disliked presenter role.I dont hate megan,she was one of my favs when she was on the beds, always put on a good show,and amazing on the phones

Age is a state of mind.
05-09-2011 15:39
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Dani is back tonight

05-09-2011 16:00
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(26-08-2011 00:07 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(25-08-2011 22:46 )vila Wrote:  And the biggest mugs who will be wiser will, I believe, be Cellcast's management. I've felt all along that the increased sales they're so proud of are purely down to the increasing digital audience due to the switchover roll-out. I believe that overall they're probably actually losing viewers/customers and this fact is being disguised by the influx of new digital viewers in general.

When the roll-out is complete and no more new viewers are sampling the novelty of the channels I think their audience figures will nose dive and they'll see the double whammy effect of losing the tempory Freeview samplers AND all the former regulars who have gone, never to return.

Unfortunately you're forgetting about the constant supply of gullible, frustrated teenagers who turn 18 every day bladewave

No I'm not. That's a constant factor and doesn't explain an increase in sales figures because there'll be a continuous turnover as those guys wise up and move on.

(01-09-2011 18:23 )mikedafc Wrote:  Maybe but if you didn't know that bit of knowledge you would have thought they were natural as they don't look like the typical fake boobs.

(31-08-2011 23:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  another big clanger from bs tonight. an osg on 909 says "if you like natural boobs text DARYL to....."

em babestation daryl has had a boob job Bounce

Yep. You can only tell from particular angles and poses, but surely everyone at BS must know?

(05-09-2011 08:01 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Where's Stevie, Jada, Dani, Tammy etc gone?

Stevie has left and Jada is taking a long break.
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2011 23:39 by vila.)
05-09-2011 23:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-09-2011 08:01 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I don't normally watch Babestation, but where have all the girls gone?

dani's on tonight, tammy (presume you mean tammy oldham) is on sexstation

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
05-09-2011 23:38
chesclah Offline
Senior Poster

Ahh seeing Megan interrupt OnThe mic is so frustrating yet so pleasing. I dislike her 'role' yet i just love to see her. Any job will do as long as shes onscreen doing something. Catch22.

BeautifulSmile!

I wonder if this is the work of a Jealous Over Protective Boyfriend? Ala Lolly..(Allegedly)..?
05-09-2011 23:39
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(05-09-2011 23:38 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

dani's on tonight, tammy (presume you mean tammy oldham) is on sexstation

I would have thought he meant Tammy Taylor.
05-09-2011 23:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV