Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(28-05-2012 00:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  for god sakes get a grip some of you. its a fact that babes move round the channels and not the end of the world. yes its sad dionne has left rlc but rlc will be just fine without her as theyre already showing. they still have a very strong night roster, only elite tv is better and have good shows near enough every night

also lolly lopez hasnt left rlc, she's just doing fewer shifts cause of travelling

No one was saying it is the end of the world for RLC , i was just giving my opinion that Dionne was and still is a top class babe and would be a loss imo to any channel that she vacates and she will be a hard act to follow by whoever replaces her , if you check RLC are presently advertising for new girls , this would indicate that RLC themselves must think the roster of girls needs strengthening hence their recent advert , this advert was also the reason for the discussion beetween ILM and myself about how the present girls are used .
As for Elite TV i personally think RLC has a better overall roster of combined day and night girls , and on average throughout the early part of this year has generally been better than Elite in most departments , at least RLC doesn't fill the screen with loads of bloody extra OSG's and dedicate a channel to full screen adverts like Elite does .

Were do you get your info concerning Lolly Lopez ? she posted this herself concerning RLC and her rumoured departure

(25-05-2012 08:32 )LollyLopez Wrote:  Ye afraid it's true like I was saying few weeks ago it's just too far etc
But ul c me on webcam n maybe another channel but we will c x x

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2012 01:03 by mr mystery.)
28-05-2012 00:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

lolly said to me on twitter that she was just reducing her shifts to 4 a month cause of the travel but that was before the post youve quoted and the tweet she did has dissapeared. agree dionne is a top class babe and will be a tough act to follow, but rlc will be fine. agree too rlc have good night babes that they dont give shifts too

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
28-05-2012 09:41
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Very pissed still hmmm!.
28-05-2012 09:54
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Have to agree with mr mystery, RLC/Playboy have far more depth in strength roster wise than Elite, especially on nights where Elite have to use US stars to prop them up. Look how many top RLC night babes are stuck on days.

Tonight RLC are playing 4 the hard way with girls headlined by Kandi in the bath , no weaknesses tonight.
28-05-2012 22:49
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

I agree to a point, I agree Redlight/playboy have strength in depth when it comes to choosing who goes on each night, however I don't mind the USA girls on elite to me it adds a different feel to preceedings. I have to agree Redlight has the pick of the bunchSmile
28-05-2012 22:58
The Next Day Offline
Banned

What a great line up of girls on rlc tonight!
28-05-2012 23:23
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

The bathroom set has worked beautifully on a number of occasions now too which is great.
Bubbly, wet, horny ladies in the tub - what awesome telly Big Grin.

29-05-2012 01:59
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi
(28-05-2012 09:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  lolly said to me on twitter that she was just reducing her shifts to 4 a month cause of the travel but that was before the post youve quoted and the tweet she did has dissapeared. agree dionne is a top class babe and will be a tough act to follow, but rlc will be fine. agree too rlc have good night babes that they dont give shifts too
they have a lot of ladies but some either only want to do days because its less pressure and for some ladies they are busy with other stuff and find it hard to find the time.
29-05-2012 13:23
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I would like to see Tori Lee or Jennifer Jade have a go in the bath tub or both at the same timeBig Grin
31-05-2012 10:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Jennifer has already been in the bath Smile tonight the tigress is going in

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
31-05-2012 10:43

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL