RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Oohh lord,Miss Lowe ready to hit the bath
Great TimesBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
25-05-2012 22:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(21-05-2012 16:08 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Ofcom investigating Dionne? Naturally it was rejected she is a complete performer sexy as can be but always keeps to the right side of the regulations.

I wonder if Dionne apparently being investigated by Ofom has any bearing on her leaving RLC/Playboy ? , at the time the investigation was taking place both RLC and Dionne may have feared the worse concerning the outcome , maybe it would have looked better if RLC could tell Ofcom they had dismissed the girl in question , then again it's probably got nothing to do with it , maybe it was the travelling that Dionne didn't like , travelling is the reason Lolly Lopez has given for leaving , Lolly is another loss for RLC as well .
Anyway i see RLC are once again advertising for more girls , Dionne and to a lesser extent Lolly will take some replacing that's for sure and imo both are a loss for RLC , lets hope they can manage to sign top class babes that are capable of filling the massive hole left by Dionne and the smaller 1 left by Lolly .
I see Jemma Jey is back to her best on Storm and seemingly enjoying herself once more , it's just a shame she didn't feel RLC was the right channel for her to finish off her babe channel career on , she would have been able to say goodbye to her freeview fans on RLC/Playboy , thats if they allowed her to appear on freeview that is .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2012 17:22 by mr mystery.)
27-05-2012 16:53
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Well i have strong feeling as to why Dionne left and it does not involve rlc or ofcom......
27-05-2012 17:38
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(27-05-2012 16:53 )mr mystery Wrote:  Anyway i see RLC are once again advertising for more girls , Dionne and to a lesser extent Lolly will take some replacing that's for sure

I wouldn't go that far, Dionne only worked one or two nights a week. RLC have plenty of girls on their books who can do nights, instead of constantly advertising for new girls they should make better use of (i.e. give more night shifts to) the ones they already have. I feel like I've mentioned this before though Rolleyes

(27-05-2012 17:38 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Well i have strong feeling as to why Dionne left and it does not involve rlc or ofcom......

Care to enlighten the rest of us?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
27-05-2012 18:09
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

No because it will just get removed Smile
27-05-2012 18:17
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(27-05-2012 18:09 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(27-05-2012 16:53 )mr mystery Wrote:  Anyway i see RLC are once again advertising for more girls , Dionne and to a lesser extent Lolly will take some replacing that's for sure

I wouldn't go that far, Dionne only worked one or two nights a week. RLC have plenty of girls on their books who can do nights, instead of constantly advertising for new girls they should make better use of (i.e. give more night shifts to) the ones they already have. I feel like I've mentioned this before though Rolleyes

I think Dionne mostly did 2 or on occasions 3 nights a week , i've not checked so could be wrong , but the thing is Dionne always seemed to be very busy on the phones , without actually knowing my guess is she was one of the top girls at RLC call stat wise , she has loads of regular callers and fan base that she has built up over many years , so even if she didn't do many shifts she could possibly have brought in more revenue than some girls that do more shifts , this type girl with a good caller fan base is going to be very hard to replace , Dionne from what i've seen more or less guarantees any channel good call revenue .

I agree about making better use of the girls they have instead of always advertising for new girls , just maybe another girl that left not long ago would still be at RLC if they had given her more night shifts , (Rebecca Jade) .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
27-05-2012 22:06
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

We shall just have to see if the lessons are learned this time.
27-05-2012 22:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

for god sakes get a grip some of you. its a fact that babes move round the channels and not the end of the world. yes its sad dionne has left rlc but rlc will be just fine without her as theyre already showing. they still have a very strong night roster, only elite tv is better and have good shows near enough every night

also lolly lopez hasnt left rlc, she's just doing fewer shifts cause of travelling

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2012 00:23 by Rammyrascal.)
28-05-2012 00:04

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL