Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(17-07-2010 02:02 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(10-07-2010 10:07 )cityboy76 Wrote:  It's all about opinions and expectations of shows really,i myself enjoyed the show last night and like the tease element that Danica brings with her and her 2-4-1 with Dionne,although quite tame was certainly a step up for her. However i can also understand why some people are less than enthusiastic about the Danica slot as she doesn't move around or show as much flesh as regular night girls. I guess in the end no one is really right or wrong,as i've said it comes down to one persons expectations vs another. One things for certain she can certainly divide opinion and create discussion which can only be a good thing as far as Elite is concerned.

Borrowed this post from cityboy76, which pretty well sums up most of my feelings about Dani; after all the euphoria has died down,
I feel a sense of elation, rather than my usual feeling of despondency after watching one of her previous shows.

It's taken her 10 months after taking over from Paige Tyler as handbra queen to finally, eventually, put to rest that famous old saying,
" she's not just a pretty face", but to put it bluntly, in the context of these shows, before last night that is all she was.

She's still got some things to sort; Elite may have a star in Dani, but a star ain't much use if she doesn't turn up, goes home halfway through the show when she does turn up (never stayed later than 1:00am), & despite imaginitive stage management has looked as if impersonating a mannequin a lot of the time.( for someone with Dani's looks mannequin sounds better than dummy)

Been a while since I've had a whinge on this thread, but tonight I've had no cause to; my only regret is that I didn't bother to tune in to Elite until nearly 11:00pm tonight, such were my low expectations of anything worth watching before midnight; watching TVX instead.Cool

Before she left, she said she's back same time, next Friday; if she even comes close to what can only be described as epic for tonight's show it will be good; however think that tonight has boosted her confidence & next week we may see her pushing the bounderies further & surprise us even more.

Have you ever considered becoming a motivational speaker RR? You bring a ray of sunshine to every day!Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2010 15:38 by Webbiola.)
17-07-2010 10:42
Find all posts by this user
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(17-07-2010 08:27 )Paul71 Wrote:  I think we should be mainly thanking Caty Cole. The pictures I have seen, Danica was very good, but it would of been nothing without Caty Cole!!Wink

You're joking aren't you??? Caty did set the tone; but the sheer sexiness was down to Danica. The entire show was epic; not just the 2-4-1. Danica's huge amount of confidence last night was a big reason why we saw her at her absolute best. She was clearly turned on earlier in the show and loving it and this carried on.
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2010 11:12 by countryboy.)
17-07-2010 11:11
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Agreed Countryboy!

Caty is THE BEST, but Danica could have always said NO to the 2-4-1, which she thankfully didn't! Danica was awesome last night, and the greatest thing about it was that she was actually having a good time! Her show was even quite good when she was by herself outside, which was nice to see, as I'm usually a bit critical of her performances.

The 2-4-1 was spectacular!!!
Danica ROCKS!!!
17-07-2010 11:20
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^Good morning Webbiola, as this is a forum, if you hadn't realised, a vehicle for us to praise as well as critcise.

I've criticised Danica in the past objectively to try & give a balanced opinion rather than yours,
which comes across as being from someone dazzled & besotted by Danica & incabable of making a sensible or balanced statement about her because of that.

...reread my previous posts, tell me if there is anything unfair or inaccurate about them; seems some members of this forum are like my memories of pre-pubescent schoolgirls at rock concerts standing there with mouths open, dazzled by their idol, throwing their knickers at whoever was on the stage, unable to comprehend that he was anything less than perfect,............ then the euphoria wore off.

Criticise me if you must but not on the grounds of my offending your misguided obsession with a flawed entity.

As a forum, my role in it is to praise when it's justified, criticise when it's not, what could be simpler than that......

17-07-2010 11:28
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Both Danica and Caty were great. They each brought something to the 2.4.1. which resulted in an even greater performance. Caty is great at 2.4.1's she seems to give confidence to the other (in this case Danica) and with Danica is such a confident and relaxed mood already,well it was a great show. I thought at one stage they forgot they were on live TV Smile For such a great performance last night both Danica and Caty deserve great praise.
Maybe a case of 2 + 2 does equal 5.
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2010 11:57 by mrwotzup.)
17-07-2010 11:53
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(17-07-2010 11:28 )RRROGER Wrote:  ^^^^Good morning Webbiola, as this is a forum, if you hadn't realised, a vehicle for us to praise as well as critcise.

I've criticised Danica in the past objectively to try & give a balanced opinion rather than yours,
which comes across as being from someone dazzled & besotted by Danica & incabable of making a sensible or balanced statement about her because of that.

...reread my previous posts, tell me if there is anything unfair or inaccurate about them; seems some members of this forum are like my memories of pre-pubescent schoolgirls at rock concerts standing there with mouths open, dazzled by their idol, throwing their knickers at whoever was on the stage, unable to comprehend that he was anything less than perfect,............ then the euphoria wore off.

Criticise me if you must but not on the grounds of my offending your misguided obsession with a flawed entity.

As a forum, my role in it is to praise when it's justified, criticise when it's not, what could be simpler than that......

Good afternoon RR. It seems I am not the only one who likes to bite now and then!
Being compared with a pre-pubescent schoolgirl certainly made me laugh out loud! I am indeed dazzled and besotted but I reject your idea that this makes me incapable of being sensible or balanced. I would invite you to look back at some of my posts when I have indeed been critical of Danica particularly when she seemed to be disinterested looking at the watch, yawning, not turning up but who knows what was happening in her life then and it was months ago. I would question the balance of some of your comments about Danica which are more often than not negative. Who created the event slot now commonly known as the "Danica' slot? Who (until Alice came along) perfected the daytime slip? Who preferred to go straight to the top of the pussy slip charts in her first few weeks on the night show? There was a time when Danica was on every other day and often from 10am to 8pm or 11am to 9pm. So for the sake of balance let's remember this. You seemingly persisted in watching her in order to compose your critique while whingeing about the time this had taken out of your busy schedule rather than either sitting back and enjoying it or switching to another babe show (I know you have a penchant for Juicy Lucy and her truncheon). Have you ever made a call and paid? Have your comments sometimes erred towards negative whingeing about what is a leisure activity rather than an imposition? I pose these as questions not statements. It is indeed a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion whether besotted and dazzled like me or misguided and obsessed like er.......that would be me again! I decided some time ago that I would post about the girls in order to encourage rather than criticise. To cajole and suggest rather than demand particularly when all the girls perform for us whether we call and pay or not. Anyway, I may be mistaken but the other week (between you and I) I suggested Danica wore the red lingerie and she did. Last week I suggested that she show her bum more and she did. I then suggested to her that she should continue to do 241s but go for it in her own way and guess what she did! Misguided and unbalanced I think not. Danica is like putty in my hands!Tongue

I am struggling with my hormones which are raging at the moment so please don't take offence to my comments. My doctor says he has never seen the like, a pre-pubescent, middle aged man!Smile

By the way RR, we are all flawed entities but some are more flawed than others! Having said that this thread would be a far duller place without your whinges!Smile

In the end we all got what we wanted didn't we?Tongue
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2010 15:50 by Webbiola.)
17-07-2010 15:30
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(17-07-2010 00:34 )Trickster Wrote:  Absolutely sensational tonight how hot was that 2 4 1 best ive seen in ages

What's with your avatar, you used to be Bring back Minnie...
..........looks now as if you're Hexit's bitch.......TongueTongueTongueBounce

17-07-2010 18:44
HEX!T Away
Retired

thats just naughty.... i only have 1 bitch and she lubz me lol.... well i hope/think she does.... who knows where women are concerned...

*i just got clipped for typing this lol Tongue

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2010 20:27 by HEX!T.)
17-07-2010 20:26
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Im just glad RRRog has moved on from squabbling with me Bounce
17-07-2010 20:46
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

rogerrr is good at picking his people to squabble with. thus why hes never tried to squabble with my fine self.
17-07-2010 20:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66