Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Just realised that CHILLY missed his first Danica show in (what must be) months. Usually a very vocal presence on these nights.

What a show to miss out on! DOH!! Smile
17-07-2010 04:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

By turns sultry, teasing, innocent, sexy. Is she the girl next door or an unattainable goddess? She is smart, spectacularly beautiful and she delivers. Danica for me is the perfect fantasy woman. I even love her taste in clothes (especially the lingerie!). I started watching these channels because of her and she remains the one I cannot miss.
A spectacular performance by the most beautiful woman on television. I have said it before, cherish these appearances because you will never see anyone to compare with Danica. Who would have imagined we would witness a show like last night when we think back to those initial appearances? A truly incredible night from the most beautiful one aided and abetted by the finest performer (Caty) from the greatest channel. Thank-you Elite, thank-you Caty but most of all thank-you Danica, you were sensational!
WebbiolaHeartHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2010 08:27 by Webbiola.)
17-07-2010 08:26
Find all posts by this user
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

I think we should be mainly thanking Caty Cole. The pictures I have seen, Danica was very good, but it would of been nothing without Caty Cole!!Wink
17-07-2010 08:27
HEX!T Away
Retired

he's still about so i doubt he missed it.
i was blow away by it, danica's first outing with caty was a night to remember. i know, coz wor lass went to bed with a smile on her face... Wink thanx girls.

im just hoping next week is danica v's charlie.... (why is there no gif for jibbering wreck lol)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
17-07-2010 08:30
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

No, next week's show should be Danica and Caty Cole round 2!! Wink
17-07-2010 08:43
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

WOW!!! SPEECHLESS; SORRY. WOW. FROM START TO FINISH. WOW.
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2010 08:47 by countryboy.)
17-07-2010 08:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good points rrroger. danica still has somethings to sort out but after last night's fantastic show isnt far off getting things sorted but last night was danica's last night ever since she started on the babeshows on the pad i think that danica will be very confident next week and will really pushing the boundaries. which after last night will be very difficult to do.

jamie if your reading this please put danica and caty in your line up for next friday.

finally danica and caty thanks for a fantastic night

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2010 09:06 by Rammyrascal.)
17-07-2010 09:04
jimwalrus Offline
Junior Poster

I'd like to nominate Elite and Danica for a BAFTA - for The Single Greatest Piece of TV Ever!

Short of poaching Fernanda and sticking her on nights for a 2-4-1 with Danica, I can't see how they could top it!
17-07-2010 09:16
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(17-07-2010 08:26 )Webbiola Wrote:  By turns sultry, teasing, innocent, sexy. Is she the girl next door or an unattainable goddess? She is smart, spectacularly beautiful and she delivers. Danica for me is the perfect fantasy woman. I even love her taste in clothes (especially the lingerie!). I started watching these channels because of her and she remains the one I cannot miss.
A spectacular performance by the most beautiful woman on television. I have said it before, cherish these appearances because you will never see anyone to compare with Danica. Who would have imagined we would witness a show like last night when we think back to those initial appearances? A truly incredible night from the most beautiful one aided and abetted by the finest performer (Caty) from the greatest channel. Thank-you Elite, thank-you Caty but most of all thank-you Danica, you were sensational!
WebbiolaHeartHeartHeart

As I posted in my post #3030 "she's not just a pretty face" but in the context of these shows,
....it's taken 10 long weary months for her to finally prove it, last night.Heart

(This post was last modified: 17-07-2010 10:22 by RRROGER.)
17-07-2010 10:21
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(17-07-2010 10:21 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(17-07-2010 08:26 )Webbiola Wrote:  By turns sultry, teasing, innocent, sexy. Is she the girl next door or an unattainable goddess? She is smart, spectacularly beautiful and she delivers. Danica for me is the perfect fantasy woman. I even love her taste in clothes (especially the lingerie!). I started watching these channels because of her and she remains the one I cannot miss.
WebbiolaHeartHeartHeart

As I posted in my post #3030 "she's not just a pretty face" but in the context of these shows,
....it's taken 10 long weary months for her to finally prove it, last night.Heart

I feel your pain. How did you cope? 10 long, weary, lonely months having to put yourself through the agony of having to watch Danica. Perhaps the forum members can contribute to a collection to fund a well earned sabbatical for you?Wink
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2010 10:34 by Webbiola.)
17-07-2010 10:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66