Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(23-02-2012 12:36 )continental19 Wrote:  For me Lucy should be on a minimum of at least 3 night shows a week if not more.

And if she didn't happen to be your No.1 babe? Wink

For the record I'd have her on 7 nights a week lol. I would understand any concerns about wearing her out, but going by the amount the inexhaustive energy she seems to have in her shows, she'd more likely wear most of us out Big Laugh
23-02-2012 13:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Lol true Kerravon I'd have her on every night, but I think you understood where I was coming from, I think a minimum of 3-4 times a week would be great, don't get me wrong the more the merrier, to me Lucy summers is the Queen of Redlight Central, that's just my opinion, I can't understand when you have such a beautiful Babe working for you that you would have her working the odd day show here and there, I would personally have her on as much as possible.
23-02-2012 13:35
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

There has been a lot of personal issues that lucy has been dealing with in recent months which has had a negative impact on her show , that said now they have been delt with and she can move on lucy is on the road back to being fully focused on her shows , she is also now doing more days as she is building a new fanbase , she is on tomorrow

(23-02-2012 13:35 )continental19 Wrote:  Lol true Kerravon I'd have her on every night, but I think you understood where I was coming from, I think a minimum of 3-4 times a week would be great, don't get me wrong the more the merrier, to me Lucy summers is the Queen of Redlight Central, that's just my opinion, I can't understand when you have such a beautiful Babe working for you that you would have her working the odd day show here and there, I would personally have her on as much as possible.
23-02-2012 19:47
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

yep!!!!BounceBounceBounce

(23-02-2012 12:03 )gazfc Wrote:  
(23-02-2012 09:28 )redlight central Wrote:  i agee but there is a difference between constuctive and distructive
most posters are balenced , but some are always negative

Bounce
23-02-2012 19:48
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(23-02-2012 09:28 )redlight central Wrote:  i agee but there is a difference between constuctive and distructive
most posters are balenced , but some are always negative

What's the point in giving constructive criticism? I'm always constructive with my criticism and all I get is ignored by you and Cathy (before she took the hump and deleted her account)

And yes of course some people criticise RLC and still use this forum. It's a FORUM, not a fansite. If you want to set up a fansite where everyone can sign on discuss how wonderful RLC is then go for it but don't come on here moaning because some posters are saying negative things. If anything you should be using this forum to deal with some of the concerns people have, try and work on the issue and resolve it for the better of your company. Don't piss yourself laughing at customers. Its seriously unprofessional.
23-02-2012 20:02
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

Quick question regarding the stream and channel numbers. On the RLC website, Lucy Zara is currently listed as on PlayboyTv. On the new Playboytvchat website Bailey is listed on PlayboyTv. Which site has the right channel listings?
23-02-2012 20:03
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-02-2012 19:47 )redlight central Wrote:  There has been a lot of personal issues that lucy has been dealing with in recent months which has had a negative impact on her show , that said now they have been delt with and she can move on lucy is on the road back to being fully focused on her shows , she is also now doing more days as she is building a new fanbase , she is on tomorrow

Thanks Redlight for getting back to us on this issue, i can fully understand that Lucy has been through a lot recently as we all no. I'm glad she'll be back on our screens tomorrow, is that tomorrow daytime? or tomorrow night time?
23-02-2012 20:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-02-2012 20:03 )oklahoma001 Wrote:  Quick question regarding the stream and channel numbers. On the RLC website, Lucy Zara is currently listed as on PlayboyTv. On the new Playboytvchat website Bailey is listed on PlayboyTv. Which site has the right channel listings?

Lucy Zara is the one thats been on the Sky 902 Playboytv chat channel this afternoon , Bailey is on the Sky RLC 911 Channel , so the RLC website has the correct channel listings

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 20:30 by mr mystery.)
23-02-2012 20:26
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-02-2012 20:26 )mr mystery Wrote:  Lucy Zara is the one thats been on the Sky 902 Playboytv chat channel this afternoon , Bailey is on the Sky RLC 911 Channel , so the RLC website has the correct channel listings
Thanks for that.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 20:32 by oklahoma001.)
23-02-2012 20:31
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

sorry it is saturday morning

(23-02-2012 19:47 )redlight central Wrote:  There has been a lot of personal issues that lucy has been dealing with in recent months which has had a negative impact on her show , that said now they have been delt with and she can move on lucy is on the road back to being fully focused on her shows , she is also now doing more days as she is building a new fanbase , she is on tomorrow
23-02-2012 21:27

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL