Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
I think Redlight are well aware of good constructive criticism, but its always good to give credit where credit is due, and for me redlight/playboy have really been improving there quality of there showsSmile
22-02-2012 23:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I would like to know with regard to Ofcom, what plans if any do RLC have in place to tackle the current censorship problem. As far as the models go, yes Redlight have a terrific roster but as good as Lucy Summers was the other night it was anything but a classic compared to what we were getting from her this time last year so that's the reason I'd like RLC to confirm whether or not they have any plans in place for future improvements such as the Ofcom question, it's all very well RLC saying how grateful they are to recieve praise, I think we all on this forum would also like the ultimate question answered Cool
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2012 23:44 by Scottishbloke.)
22-02-2012 23:42
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Very true mate, you have posed the ultimate question to them, lets hope we get a definitive answerImportant
22-02-2012 23:50
Charlemagne Offline

(22-02-2012 23:40 )continental19 Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 23:35 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I would suggest that 90% of posts praise RLC.It would be wrong to ignore contructive criticism,which you can use to improve your product.Would you prefer us to pretend that you get everything right ?

I think Redlight are well aware of good constructive criticism

I don't think that using Bounce is being well aware of constructive criticism... It's more like sticking up a finger at the post..

I think that we need a fingers in the ears smiley for their rep.
[Image: 2011-04-29_095644_smiley_fingers_in_ears.gif]
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2012 23:52 by Charlemagne.)
22-02-2012 23:52
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(22-02-2012 23:21 )redlight central Wrote:  some posters are never happy and always critical but still use this forum bladewave

Because that's what a forum is for, sharing your views on a product or topic; good and bad.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
23-02-2012 01:05
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

i agee but there is a difference between constuctive and distructive
most posters are balenced , but some are always negative
(22-02-2012 23:35 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 23:21 )redlight central Wrote:  Thank you ,some posters are never happy and always critical but still use this forum bladewave ,it very refreshing to have people like yourself that apriciate the work we have done and enjoy the shows we salute you ,
(22-02-2012 20:56 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 13:26 )continental19 Wrote:  
I would suggest that 90% of posts praise RLC.It would be wrong to ignore contructive criticism,which you can use to improve your product.Would you prefer us to pretend that you get everything right ?
23-02-2012 09:28
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(23-02-2012 09:28 )redlight central Wrote:  i agee but there is a difference between constuctive and distructive

Let's be honest and admit that this is a fair comment. Most posters who criticise are constructive in their criticism, but some are always negative in whatever they post (and this doesn't just apply to redlight by the way, elsewhere in the forum you can see the same thing, where posters aren't trying to be constructive at all but are just negative in everything they post).
23-02-2012 10:35
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Red have brought in more new girls and used more sets then the other channels. We all have our opinions on who is the best girls to watch in a way we are all right Smile
23-02-2012 10:45
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(23-02-2012 09:28 )redlight central Wrote:  i agee but there is a difference between constuctive and distructive

Bounce

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
23-02-2012 12:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Look, if we see what Redlight/Playboy has achieved in just over a year,with more channels, more sexy babes, different sets, etc, to me it's confirmation that they are here to stay for the long haul. Now we all no the situation with Ofcom, which put a spanner in the works, but i feel redlight are doing the best they can under the circumstances .
Scottishbloke raised a very valid point about the situation concerning ofcom whether or not we get an answer back form redlight concerning this matter i guess we'll just have to watch this spaceImportant
One matter which does concern me, is the issue concerning Lucy summers? in my opinion she is the sexiest Babe on TV, yet it seems for whatever reason Lucy has been given less and less night shifts and I don't no why?? For me Lucy should be on a minimum of at least 3 night shows a week if not more. Yet it seems for whatever reason that Redlight seem to be reluctant to give her more shows?
Sorry to use the footballing terms here, but it's like Barcelona going a goal down, and then the coach decides to bring on his star striker Lionel Messi, and everybody are scratching there heads thinking why didn't he bring him on from the start?
Well thats how i feel concerning Lucy, a Babe of this Magnitude can't afford to be doing the odd day show here and there, Lucy will always be a night time babe and thats where she belongs. So i hope Redlight take my points as constructive criticism, and i hope they sort this matter out soon

Thankyou.
23-02-2012 12:36

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL