gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : caps and vids
(08-11-2010 02:09 )Ana Courtesan Wrote:  Gulp gulp, awesome beautiful.....she is even more beautiful now than when she first started in 2007. Heart

Rare in the glamour world to get even more beautiful and perfect.HeartHeartHeart

u aint a bird ur a geezerBounceBounce
08-11-2010 21:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and discussion
I can see the appeal of watching Miss Fernando as like a lot of Tease Me girls they are provocative to look at (which is great) but are they stimulating on the phone in a genuine not scripted way ..

Its just I got cut off when I was speaking to her very quickly after I tactfully said I would love a bit of tension relief .....being more into strong day talk that visual images is this normal on The channel ?
08-11-2010 23:45
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

Fernanda Heart, hope your ok beautiful, if you need and looking after give me a call Big Grin great picture at least you have your lovely boobs to cuddle up to. xxx

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
09-11-2010 10:08
fotografo Offline
Junior Poster

Hello Fernanda, everyday i dream to see you again with those gorgeous fernando berlin leather thb, i really don´t know if i can request that kind of thing because i´m really a beginner in here, just wanted to send you my best wishes and thank you for making our days much more happy an wonderful with your vids...
09-11-2010 10:13
Ana Courtesan Offline
Banned

Fernanda what an babe, she always takes time out for her admirers, and messagers, I was shocked and amazed at just how sweet she was in giving feedback to nearly everyone on her personal thread.......such beauty I am struggling for words. HeartHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2010 10:47 by Ana Courtesan.)
09-11-2010 10:46
mrloon Offline
Junior Poster

hi fernanda baby. Thx 4 the pic. Pls get more bored n make more pics for us all!!!!!!!

Gotta say bb ur GORGEOUS luv ur boobs n luv ur sexy smile n sensual eyes.

Big respect to you for takin time out n replying to all the messages. But I hav 1 complaint, n its not gainst u but fuck bb no nip slips for a while, fuckin ofcom lol. Tell the producers to piss off when they tell u to put titty tape on Big Grin

Luv u loads xxxx
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2010 21:52 by mrloon.)
09-11-2010 21:51
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

mrloon your so right. titty tape should be banned on healthy and safety grounds, she could injury herself when removing them.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
09-11-2010 21:54
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

FERNANDA could have a pvc outfit on as it seems to be a daytime phenomenon at the moment. She could like CHERRI from bsdaytime have tape on her legs and would look like a sexpot. That is what I'd like from her. Don't phone up the girls, but would love it if it could be FERNANDA'S next target.Heart

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
09-11-2010 21:59
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(09-11-2010 21:59 )ledders69 Wrote:  FERNANDA could have a pvc outfit on as it seems to be a daytime phenomenon at the moment. She could like CHERRI from bsdaytime have tape on her legs and would look like a sexpot. That is what I'd like from her. Don't phone up the girls, but would love it if it could be FERNANDA'S next target.Heart

Ledders - Even if its just the once, give Fernanda a call. She really is lovely to speak to Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2010 05:13 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
10-11-2010 05:12
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(10-11-2010 05:12 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  
(09-11-2010 21:59 )ledders69 Wrote:  FERNANDA could have a pvc outfit on as it seems to be a daytime phenomenon at the moment. She could like CHERRI from bsdaytime have tape on her legs and would look like a sexpot. That is what I'd like from her. Don't phone up the girls, but would love it if it could be FERNANDA'S next target.Heart

Ledders - Even if its just the once, give Fernanda a call. She really is lovely to speak to Smile

Sadly because of my budget I cannot afford to phone, however I will admire her work and appreciate her. She puts on great shows and looks great too.Big Grin

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
10-11-2010 05:36

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles