gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

plop47 Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : caps and vids
wow i cant believe i missed your Saturday show..=( I really enjoy every show you put on. So hot. Fernanda will you please wear the daisy dukes again soon?
07-11-2010 17:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jdizzle Offline
Master Poster

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and discussion
WOW Fernanda that pic of your perfect tits is amazing!! I had a cheeky wank over it and blew a load all over them Wink. You really need to do nights so we can see more of them in action Wink and so we can fully admire your perfect body with tits on show. How big are they out of interest, and Im very interested in them lol!! Wat about a pic of your tattoo once its finished Smile

Ive been loving your outfits or lack of outfits lol recently they have been sending my imagination wild thinking of things we could do!

Hope your foot gets better Fernny xx
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2010 18:46 by jdizzle.)
07-11-2010 18:44
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

Thanks for the pic and boy what a pic.Heart

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
07-11-2010 18:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Couldn't agree more aston, FERNANDA deserves to turn to the dark side.Big Grin

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
07-11-2010 21:22
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(07-11-2010 21:22 )ledders69 Wrote:  Couldn't agree more aston, FERNANDA deserves to turn to the dark side.Big Grin

As far as I'm concerned 'ledders69' !, Farnanda eek not only can turn to the dark side but she can stop there as she was in a hell of a mood the other day with me. CoolWink.laugh.
07-11-2010 22:46
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(07-11-2010 22:46 )gillyboy2 Wrote:  
(07-11-2010 21:22 )ledders69 Wrote:  Couldn't agree more aston, FERNANDA deserves to turn to the dark side.Big Grin

As far as I'm concerned 'ledders69' !, Farnanda eek not only can turn to the dark side but she can stop there as she was in a hell of a mood the other day with me. CoolWink.laugh.

I'm surprised about that, my view was she was having a bad day, so she wasn't her normal self basically. Wouldn't worry too much about it mate.Big Grin

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
07-11-2010 22:54
Ana Courtesan Offline
Banned

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : caps and vids
Gulp gulp, awesome beautiful.....she is even more beautiful now than when she first started in 2007. Heart

Rare in the glamour world to get even more beautiful and perfect.HeartHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2010 02:09 by Ana Courtesan.)
08-11-2010 02:09
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

I-Love-U-Fernanda: Awww what can I say to u? you're just soooo sweet and gentleman and also bit naughty huh...love it Wink It was soooooo nice to chat with you the other day and I'm so glad i always make u smile but I almost got u in an embarassed situation with you neighbour huh ;D shame u missed me on saturday, i wasn't supposed to work, i was covering for someone but glad u got to see the pics and videos Wink the freewiew channel finish at 9am so It's much easier to get throu after that Wink would love to be a nurse and give u a full check up Big Grin big kissesss

Fernanda back on the forum, has made my day, you are the top banana Fernanda. Thanks for my amazing message and big kisses. You rock my world.
I'm so sorry you hurt your foot SadSad ended up in hospital you poor thing SadSad get better soon lovely lady.
I found looking at your smile helps at times like this, so check yourself out in the mirror and have a good smile at yourself SmileSmile your foot will then soon be on the mend.
Thanks for the picture eek I'm supposed to be on a diet, but tonight I will definatly be having CHOCCIE COOKIES for tea Wink

Did you catch any of the F1 from your home city on the Telly if you were resting, a thought came to me:

Fernando & Ferrari in Sao Paulo only came 3rd place
but never mind:
Fernanda Ferrari from Sao Paulo will always be No.1 in the worldHeart
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2010 05:16 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
08-11-2010 05:18
Ana Courtesan Offline
Banned

I am not very happy tonight, not very happy at all..annoyedannoyedannoyed

For the following reasons.

1. If I heard Kandi correctly I think I heard her say that she is on holiday for 2 weeks !!, how can that be allowed.annoyed
2. Kandi continually made references to guys tonight, does'nt she know that they are hairy monsters who are not worth bothering with.annoyed
3. All of the above makes me strongly suspect that Kandi has a boyfriend.annoyed

Therefore and particularly after reading Fernanda's feebackRolleyesRolleyes, I am switching all of my attention back to Fernanda and Lilly from now onHeart.................well at least for a fortnight anyway. HeartHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2010 06:04 by Ana Courtesan.)
08-11-2010 06:02
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(08-11-2010 06:02 )Ana Courtesan Wrote:  I am not very happy tonight, not very happy at all..annoyedannoyedannoyed

For the following reasons.

1. If I heard Kandi correctly I think I heard her say that she is on holiday for 2 weeks !!, how can that be allowed.annoyed
2. Kandi continually made references to guys tonight, does'nt she know that they are hairy monsters who are not worth bothering with.annoyed
3. All of the above makes me strongly suspect that Kandi has a boyfriend.annoyed

Therefore and particularly after reading Fernanda's feebackRolleyesRolleyes, I am switching all of my attention back to Fernanda and Lilly from now onHeart.................well at least for a fortnight anyway. HeartHeartHeart

[Image: 4ufh4w.gif]

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
08-11-2010 11:55

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles