babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation review thread.
How sick will you be if they do a naked 2-4-1!?

CHEERS!
16-07-2010 22:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

(16-07-2010 22:02 )Rogerbee Wrote:  How sick will you be if they do a naked 2-4-1!?

I myself will be VERY sick if they were to do that on BS1 after 1am! Rolleyes Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

16-07-2010 23:01
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Tammy is split screen with Tiff right now. Georgie was on Xtra but could have been replaced by LDM. Fuller review when I wake up!

CHEERS!
17-07-2010 00:50
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Sadly, I wish last night had been a bad dream!

I didn't get going properly till after 12 as I'd been watching Big Brother and was channel flicking. When I eventually got to BS full time, I was very disappointed with what I found. The only girls that really got decent screen time were Georgie and Tiff, trouble was they were on different channels so I didn't see all of either section.

The rest was a mish mash of split screen, time limits and 2-4-1's. The big let down was Tammy, I don't think she got ANY solo screen time at all. Don't get me wrong, she looked amazing and performed well, it was just her time that was badly wasted. Her 2-4-1 with Ella was a visual car crash. She made the normally curvy Tammy look chunky and in turn Ella looked about 12 next to her! Considering how little Tammy is on nights anyway, to waste her like this was frankly criminal.

There may have been better stuff later, but post PL starting I was too knackered and narked to care!

Sometimes, a reviewer's lot is not a happy one!

CHEERS!
17-07-2010 07:52
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(16-07-2010 18:41 )Rogerbee Wrote:  No, Georgie didn't go naked that I saw.

!

THANKS;I thought I'd missed it;saw her last night though! VERY NICE!
17-07-2010 09:26
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Mmm, the anticipation of the line-up was marred by the way it was used.

CHEERS!
17-07-2010 09:39
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all;just a BRIEF review while my son is in the shower!
YES I WAS THERE! I saw all of the girls except Leah,Sugar and Megan;but saw Linsey!(SORRY!) GEORGIE was on for about 1 hour and went "naked" old-style as did TAMMY!who was on solo for about 1 hour! VERY NICE! I'm glad she got some decent airtime on most channels apparenrtly! SHE NEEDS TO BE ON NIGHTS PERMANENTLY;come on Cellcast shes good for you! Anyway one show for me to keep;mainly for decent (RARE) footage of TAMMY and of course GEORGIE! Will be back on sometime today to "catch up" on where else and how good GEORGIE and TAMMY were.It was good to have a "break" from Lolly,Dani and Camilla taking over as well!Bye for now;see you later.I'm free to record tonight as well!

EDIT;I might not keep my recording as I have TAMMY "naked" before on the same show as CLEO (also "naked") and GEORGIE has been better recently going "properly naked" a la STEVIE and Camilla;BUT BETTER!? Still a reasonable show though!
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2010 11:22 by Big Boobies.)
17-07-2010 10:17
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(17-07-2010 10:17 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all;just a BRIEF review while my son is in the shower!
YES I WAS THERE! I saw all of the girls except Leah,Sugar and Megan;but saw Linsey!(SORRY!) GEORGIE was on for about 1 hour and went "naked" old-style as did TAMMY!who was on solo for about 1 hour! VERY NICE! I'm glad she got some decent airtime on most channels apparenrtly! SHE NEEDS TO BE ON NIGHTS PERMANENTLY;come on Cellcast shes good for you! Anyway one show for me to keep;mainly for decent (RARE) footage of TAMMY and of course GEORGIE! Will be back on sometime today to "catch up" on where else and how good GEORGIE and TAMMY were.It was good to have a "break" from Lolly,Dani and Camilla taking over as well!Bye for now;see you later.I'm free to record tonight as well!

If you record just one channel (after midnight) I think BSXtra (NOT BSXTREME!!) is the one to go for - but you've probably found that out already! Big Grin

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
17-07-2010 10:33
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(17-07-2010 10:33 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  
(17-07-2010 10:17 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all;just a BRIEF review while my son is in the shower!

If you record just one channel (after midnight) I think BSXtra (NOT BSXTREME!!) is the one to go for - but you've probably found that out already! Big Grin

YES I really like the BSXtra show;MUCH SMALLER OSG'S,good picture,advance notice of which girl is on next AND much less intrusion from BSXtreme ads!!!YEs I really like it;it does also tend to be (often;not always!) more risque than BS1 and CETAINLY Partyland Freeview! Thanks anyway;I'm more than happy!
Also one 5 hour show is quicker to fast-watch and review than two shows of 7 hours in total with advert breaks in between them!
17-07-2010 11:19
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

Wow, I missed Tammy going naked, like Rogerbee I saw her mainly in 2-4-1 or split screen, very little solo.

Didn't see Sugar at all, but she is usually relegated to Partyland, so maybe I just missed her. Megan was on the phones, but I saw little of her.

All in all, as mentioned, it was mainly a Georgie night, she had an extended run solo on all channels I think, and got naked as well. Other than that, way too many split screens and 2-4-1's.

The split screens just don't work at all for me, neither girl has enough on screen space to do her justice. 2-4-1's can work, but it's hit and miss, it depends on the right girls in the right mood, and when it works really well, they get told off for being too risque and split up. What doesn't work for me is when they get two girls in 2-4-1 speaking to each other on two phones. They're trying to interact and hang onto a phone each, and you know it's all just a show, it's just a mess.

Overall, given the line-up, I felt it was a somewhat disappointing night, not really down to the girls, more the way they were used, but maybe I was just unlucky to be watching the wrong channnels at the wrong times Smile

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
17-07-2010 11:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV