babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Morning all;YES i made it 2 nights running! So BSXtra last night. PAIGE started for about 14 minutes looking as lovely as ever braless;stretching,god bumshots! Then GEORGIE joined her bUT GEORGIE kept her bra on! Then GEORGIE went solo for about 45 minutes braless (NOT NAKED;BOO!) and stretched as usual;vERY NICE!LOUISE then joined her for about 25 minutes and went braless. Then LOUISE was solo for about 50 minutes still braless and looking very nice.PAIGE then joined her for about 10 minutes going braless before being on solo (AGAIN!;NEVER TOO MUCH PAIGE!) where she was braless and puled her pants down very slightly as usual.She stretched her lovely body (again as usual!) and there were good bumshots.Then ROCHELLE came on and went topless;not naked! She was on for about 1 hour before Michelle finished the show off in a solo section of about 10 minutes! She was braless but again didnt go naked. So a good show for footage of PAIGE,GEORGIE and LOUISE;I will keep it for that!But I was disappointed that no-one (especially GEORGIE!) went naked! Please send in your reports as usual;I will try and catch up tonight sometime!Have a good day;see you later.Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2010 07:53 by Big Boobies.)
16-07-2010 07:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

BS1 was where I started, as always at 11,

Karina was on at the time. She is yet another beauty that gets overlooked when the popular set are on. She brings a level of class and elegance that few others can match. One could almost describe her as 'Hepburnesque' not that Audrey Hepburn did what Karina does, but, she has that air of effortless sophistication about her, something rarely found on a babeshow. It's great to see reasonably full sections from her and she is one I will make an effort to see more often.

She was replaced by Louise and I was busy on here by then so I didn't really pay much attention to her set. On then to Xtra where I found Paige once more, looking gorgeous as ever. She wasn't on for that long before Georgie arrived, still sexy but the set wasn't quite one of her raunchiest.

By the time she'd finished I retired to bed ready for Partyland. Karina was back and looking even lovelier than she had before. Her outfit reminded me very much of Bond films, On Her Majesty's in particular. It was while Bond was on my mind that Paige returned, looking as classy and seductive as I've ever seen her. It then struck me that Paige reminds me very much of a young Diana Rigg, last night's look was very much as she would have looked around the time of On Her Majesty's. Sadly, I had to cut my time with Paige short as I was too tired to go on.
Hopefully, when she returns, we'll have All The Time In The World.....

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2010 09:42 by Rogerbee.)
16-07-2010 09:40
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(16-07-2010 09:40 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Karina was on at the time. She is yet another beauty that gets overlooked when the popular set are on.

Depends what criterion you use to define popular. In terms of my video downloads she is near the top of the premiership in a Champion's league qualifying position, or at least her muff fluff is!

16-07-2010 12:37
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

And there you have it, they download the videos because they're too busy watching the others to see her live.

CHEERS!
16-07-2010 12:40
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Or they watch but still want a permanent record.
16-07-2010 18:20
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(16-07-2010 09:40 )Rogerbee Wrote:  BS1 was where I started, as always at 11,

Karina was on at the time. She is yet another beauty that gets overlooked when the popular set are on. She brings a level of class and elegance that few others can match. One could almost describe her as 'Hepburnesque' not that Audrey Hepburn did what Karina does, but, she has that air of effortless sophistication about her, something rarely found on a babeshow. It's great to see reasonably full sections from her and she is one I will make an effort to see more often.

She was replaced by Louise and I was busy on here by then so I didn't really pay much attention to her set. On then to Xtra where I found Paige once more, looking gorgeous as ever. She wasn't on for that long before Georgie arrived, still sexy but the set wasn't quite one of her raunchiest.

By the time she'd finished I retired to bed ready for Partyland. Karina was back and looking even lovelier than she had before. Her outfit reminded me very much of Bond films, On Her Majesty's in particular. It was while Bond was on my mind that Paige returned, looking as classy and seductive as I've ever seen her. It then struck me that Paige reminds me very much of a young Diana Rigg, last night's look was very much as she would have looked around the time of On Her Majesty's. Sadly, I had to cut my time with Paige short as I was too tired to go on.

Thanks for that;one question? Am I right in saying that GEORGIE didnt go naked at all last night;she certainly didnt on BSXtra;quite a tame show but good footage of GEORGIE,PAIGE twiceplus 2-4-1s and LOUISE! I just hope GEORGIE and TAMMY dont go naked tonight as I probably cant record;mind you I have GEORGIE naked (recent footage) and TAMMY naked(older footage and not so naked as GEORGIE now does!) Never mind I expect I'll see her again eventually! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2010 18:36 by Big Boobies.)
16-07-2010 18:35
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

No, Georgie didn't go naked that I saw.

Get your son a laptop and access to the Babestation site, he'll never come out of his room then!

CHEERS!
16-07-2010 18:41
Jam Da Man Offline

Well done guys, for bs1 and xtra Cool , I shall stick to this morning's Partyland.

Began at 1 with Karina, wearing a black outfit with black gloves and black and white boots.
Paige was next at 1:17, wearing white bra, knickers and stockings. And red shoes.
At 2:10 Michelle was on wearing only red knickers and black shoes.
Rochelle then, at 2:45 Pink knickers and bra, and fishnets.
At 3:30 Louise took over wearing pink top, purple knickers and fishnets.
Paige was back again at 4:25. wearing a silver bikini.
Then Louise again at 5:03, same outfit. At 5:10 Rochelle came on split-screen, wearing white knickers and bra + fishnets.
Louise was full screen again 5 mins later though. She finished the show.

So roughly 90 mins of Paige here, which was good. Strangely enough I was dreaming about her this morning Heart Not for the first time either!

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

16-07-2010 19:26
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(16-07-2010 18:35 )Big Boobies Wrote:  

Thanks for that;one question? Am I right in saying that GEORGIE didnt go naked at all last night;she certainly didnt on BSXtra;quite a tame show but good footage of GEORGIE,PAIGE twiceplus 2-4-1s and LOUISE! I just hope GEORGIE and TAMMY dont go naked tonight as I probably cant record;mind you I have GEORGIE naked (recent footage) and TAMMY naked(older footage and not so naked as GEORGIE now does!) Never mind I expect I'll see her again eventually! Thanks.

WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

We all want Georgie and Tammy to go naked!!!
16-07-2010 19:54
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(16-07-2010 19:54 )mrmann Wrote:  
(16-07-2010 18:35 )Big Boobies Wrote:  

WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

We all want Georgie and Tammy to go naked!!!

YES PLEASE;they've done it before! and seem to enjoy it!
16-07-2010 21:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV