glamour idols

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

Webstream player problems/status

Bunna Away
On Leave

RE: Website problems
The TMTV webstream is becoming almost unwatchable, it is like looking through a bathroom window at times, capping is virtually impossible unless the girls are absolutely still.

Thank you and goodnight!
31-10-2009 15:14
Find all posts by this user
skully Offline

It's the red leather/latex that's the problem, the glare is pretty bad on the webstream.
They seem to be a lot better today though, yesterday was a nightmare, I managed to get some good footage/caps of Victoria, but had a tough time trying to get any of Dannii...which was a real shame considering her outfit Sad

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2009 16:59 by skully.)
31-10-2009 16:54
Bunna Away
On Leave

(31-10-2009 16:54 )skully Wrote:  It's the red leather/latex that's the problem, the glare is pretty bad on the webstream.
They seem to be a lot better today though, yesterday was a nightmare, I managed to get some good footage/caps of Victoria, but had a tough time trying to get any of Dannii...which was a real shame considering her outfit Sad

The problem is motion blur, the slightest movement causes the pixels to break up, I wish I could say it was down to my computer but when the picture is captured it shows up the break up of the picture so it has to be a poor quality webstream.Sad

Thank you and goodnight!
01-11-2009 08:12
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(01-11-2009 08:12 )Bunna Wrote:  
(31-10-2009 16:54 )skully Wrote:  It's the red leather/latex that's the problem, the glare is pretty bad on the webstream.

The problem is motion blur, the slightest movement causes the pixels to break up, I wish I could say it was down to my computer but when the picture is captured it shows up the break up of the picture so it has to be a poor quality webstream.Sad

I watched Amanda for an hour or so last night before midnight, on my laptop, in full screen mode.
The picture quality was acceptable unless there was a lot of movement.
The stream quality would be better with simpler backgrounds and no fishnet stockings on the girls. It all needs more data transmitting, as does having 2 girls on together, but I can't really complain about that. Smile
01-11-2009 13:08
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

The live feed is acting up today only getting a pic in 5 second bursts at moment on all channels
01-11-2009 17:09
Bunna Away
On Leave

(01-11-2009 17:09 )Spacey Wrote:  The live feed is acting up today only getting a pic in 5 second bursts at moment on all channels

same here

Thank you and goodnight!
01-11-2009 17:17
Bunna Away
On Leave

The image quality on TMTV The Pad 959 has improved, however, the stream is not buffering quick enough for a steady stream. I suppose we should be thankful for small mercies.

Thank you and goodnight!
01-11-2009 20:36
BBLackey Offline
Senior Poster

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of response from me of late ... have had a large work load... as well as a cameo in a certain TV ad Tongue

As for the stream quality... we've had to temporarily move the streams on to a different connection and had to lower the quality. We'll be getting a dedicated connection for the streams soon since we have got more of them now and want to be able to increase the quality again.

The whole internet/network connection issue is why there was alot of down time towards the latter part of this week.

TEASE ME TV ... Watch The Streams Online

(Please report technical stream problems here) (WEB ONLY)
01-11-2009 20:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
BBLackey Offline
Senior Poster

Just been looking at one of our streaming boxes and disabled a few things on there that may have been using up all the bandwidth... so fingers crossed you wont get the 1 frame per second issue.

TEASE ME TV ... Watch The Streams Online

(Please report technical stream problems here) (WEB ONLY)
01-11-2009 22:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Bunna Away
On Leave

I don't want to begin to sound like a moaner here, but 'who in their right mind' would decide to put Dannii wearing that colour top in this colour room.

[Image: a0_8.png]

It's hard to see where the Dannii begins and the sofa ends, lets have a bit of quality control over there FFS!

Thank you and goodnight!
02-11-2009 14:56
Thread Closed 

glamour idols